How Succeed Online in 2015!!! Let Your Earnings Be Above $1000

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Culin, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Culin

Culin New Member

Earning online has been difficult for many people,but today you can change and just earn big.
    1.) Attitude:- Your attitude matters alot,it can help you earn big in 2015 or help you to earn little or nothing at all.Begin looking at things positively,don't always imagine it is just impossible with you,Who told you that you can never earn $2000 per month online? Who?
    It must be you yourself that told yourself that.

2.) Come on,sit down ,plan well what you want to do and how you want to achieve it and go ahead and do it.Look for ways and methods that work well for the work you are doing.For example if it is about driving traffic to your site,you need to go for something like SEO,work on it well and you will see the results you have been anticipating.

3.) Set your goals well and everyday aim at achieving it.

4.) Never ever give up,the problem with many people is to come in and after a week ,give up on what they are doing.Things just don't work like that,instead of just giving up like that consult people who have the knowledge,they can help you and you will start earning big.

REMEMBER AS YOU GIVE UP SOMEBODY IS EARNING ATLEAST $1000, EVEN NOW SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE HAS JUST WITHDRAWN THEIR $500 EARNINGS.SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME ON KEEP GOING,INCREASE YOUR PACE AND NEVER LOOK BACK AGAIN,REMAIN FOCUSED AND START EARNING BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Success In Your Endeavours!!

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  2. Tina Sassy

Tina Sassy New Member

Thanks for sharing this motivation! I am all for keeping it upbeat.

I want to add that doing nothing does nothing!

So as you said keep focused!

A huge tip I can offer is to make excel lists, keep URL's handy and be organized.

payment proof likes this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Culin,

Great tips and advice. Setting goals and sticking to them will eventually get you to where you want to be. :)

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good advice,

As I have learned over the years, most people quit because they were hyped into believing they were going to get rich quick, and sadly, this is the wrong way to become successful. Set obtainable goals, step by step and you will see success, even if it takes a little longer, do not hype your business to others or you will be seeding your business with a bunch of quitters. Set your goals to realistic levels. I like to focus on getting my members to a break even point as quickly as possible, that should be your first goal as a sponsor. If you achieve this your people will do the same, focus on breaking even, this is then by far more duplicatable than hyping the income opportunity. Has worked for me for years, and when I see anyone pumping the income numbers, I would never consider their business model knowing the long term results will be zero. You would be amazed at how proud my people are when they earn free products every month and not have to reach into their pockets anymore, and the sooner this happens, the more success I have seen in my organization.

Success to all,

Tina Sassy and payment proof like this.
  5. PaulT

PaulT New Member

Great advice, I would add

'Do something every day towards your goals, no matter how small it is, always do something every day. We all have days where sometimes you just don't feel like you can do anything but push yourself. Even its its just for 15 minutes. Don't lose the momentum.'

6. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

The ultimate refuse to give up girl here. :) I lived through the Panda and Penguin slap and rebuilt it from scratch. In my mind getting a real job is just not an option. I have learned to love the freedom.

My tip would be join groups where people are succeeding, and have a positive mindset. Also dig deep as to what commitment means to you. Commitment to self and others. I have found when I commit to the success of others, and to self my success comes more easily. Commit, you are worth it.