HOW TO COLD MARKET

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by AmbitiousMom, Mar 31, 2012.

1. AmbitiousMom

AmbitiousMom New Member

Hi I am a work at home mom doing a mlm I dont have many contacts and was wondering what a good way to cold market was so I can get this thing going I know the system work im just not being very active any ideas without having to harass people

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

the one thing you can do is to contact your upline and see what they are doing.

If the company that you are with are online and are able to give you your own link to promote and having people opt in for more info on the product and business, this is a great way to go because now you can advertise online and have cold contacts ( people you don't know) to see your offer and hopefully join you.

Offline, you need to talk to people that you don't know. Start a conversation and ask your upline to show you the way.

3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

The simple answer is classified ads, pay per click, traffic exchanges, article marketing, forum posting, blog commenting, and lots more.
    Having your own website and/or auto-responder helps too.
    This forum is full of "how to get traffic" topics.
    Read, Learn, and Apply.
    Consistent ACTION is the key.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

talfighel: the one thing you can do is to contact your upline and see what they are doing.
    yes, and yes.

Whoever got you into the business should be able to show you what they are doing.

It is very important to your success that you get plugged into whatever your upline is doing and stay in touch with them. That way when you sign someone up, you can plug THEM into that same system.

Don't try recreate a system that is working already! [​IMG]

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Also, look back at how you found out about the business and apply that same method. Also you can attend various local events and get contact info and follow up with people and see if they are interested in earning a "BIG FAT" additional income check [​IMG]

6. weblogger

weblogger New Member

If you have a rock solid offer, try cold calling, until then i dont advise wasting time in cold marketing [​IMG]

7. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I found Dani Johnson's script book to be very easy to prospect. You will find everything you need there, it is now my business bible as well.

8. schierling

schierling New Member

I think that consistency in all of the above is very important to getting a business rolling online.

9. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

You can generate interest with a variety of methods that have already been discussed, but the key is to get someone that shows interest on the phone. Once you do that, you can have a conversation and relate. That's how you begin to build a relationship. People do business with someone they know and feel comfortable with. They don't join up with a perfect stranger who has a "cool" website.

10. luvbodybyvi

luvbodybyvi New Member

Can you go to local events in your area to do some networking? Maybe join your local chamber of commerce? There are a lot of business networking groups out there. Some have membership fees and some don't. But, if you have a product or service that could help businesses, that would be a great place to network and build relationships.