How to convert traffic and how to create video/audio

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by analyst, Mar 1, 2009.

1. analyst

analyst New Member

Hi!

I am very new to internet marketing and in the process of marketing my product through article writing. I have two questions.

1. When I click at the statistic of my blog or my sales page, I do get quite a number of hits however these hits do not convert to people signing in for my blog or my free course that I offer or of course even directly to purchase my product. Is there anything I could do that able me to convert traffic? I want to add freebies however I do not have anything to offer.[​IMG]

2. How do you create video/audio? What equipment do I need? Will digital camera be enough?

Thank you in advance [​IMG]
  2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

2. What kind of video do you want to make? If it is something to show on your desktop, there is software that can record the movement you done on your desktop and convert to a video. Otherwise you will need a digital camera.
  3. analyst

analyst New Member

Dear Cherie27,

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate.

Any recommendation of which on is good and at a reasonable price?

Thanks.
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'm not so sure how to capture and convert "regular" video and audio, but if you want to use screen capture software to make videos from your computer, there is software called Camtasia Studio, which has a fully functional 30 day free trial. However, it is important to note that when the trial ends, it costs $300 for the software, so make sure you are ready to start your recordings when you download it, as your time to use it free will be limited.
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi analyst,

I have the paid (and most recent) version of Camtasia.

I love it but it's a tad pricey for some.

I actually bought a bundle from them so I have a premium screen capture program called Snagit as well.

Here is link:

www.techsmith.com

~Newbie Shield~
  6. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I was in your shoes a few months ago. I bought a logitech Video Cam for under $100.00 bucks. I Loaded the included software and had my first video up in less than an hour. Well worth the investment. I do the talking head videos. It's all I needed to get started, though one day I will upgrade, but for now it got me going.

I then uploaded them to youtube and created playlists where my videos will play in sequence if the viewer so desires. I suggest creating playlist as a playlist has a url all it's own. Choose your titles and tags just like you would for article marketing and you can also imbed these videos in your blogs, websites, etc...