How to find people online?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Gloortom, Oct 14, 2014.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good points,

As I have always said, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow, and this has never been more true than on the internet, never mind marketing as a whole. Having seen it all, and tried it all, you really have to do your research before advertising, especially paid advertising.

I remember when PPC first hit the market, it was a killer advertising medium, as are most new strategies. Now that the competition is so intense, forget about it, you pay ten times more for a hundred times less with PPC these days. Not very cost effective as I found out, but worse, not effective at all. Why, simple, who here clicks on paid ads anymore? I know I don't, and haven't in years. Why, because organic search results will identify the more reputable businesses, not the fly by night startups who dominate the PPC media today.

So think about this, do you click on PPC ads or Adsense ads? With organic search results bringing up the best businesses, the best price comparisons, the best product information, why would you use PPC and enter the unknown darkness of internet scams. Once you realize your own strategies to search out a product, then you will know why you should concentrate on SEO to get your site up in the organic search results.

Success to all,

2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Maybe not the people on this forum but plenty of people do click paid ads.
    Many of my elderly clients click on the first thing they see, paid results.
    I also see it in a lot of young people who are not internet "savvy".
    And they seem to outnumber those of us who've "seen it all".
    So don't discount PPC just because you don't click on them.
    BUT, it is an expensive route compared to SEO and SMM.
    Not to mention the learning curve, not suitable for most.
    It takes time and money to learn profitable PPC usage.
    Worth learning if you have the time and budget.
    I wouldn't recommend it for newbies at all.

3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, there are many slow learners in the world, but like all who have been there, done that, you live and learn every day. Seniors who are just getting on line may click on PPC, but too few to bother with as I have learned. Seniors are still rare to find using the internet and most seniors are name brand buyers for the most part. As to younger first timers, they may fall for PPC gaming clicks, or such, but they are not where the most money will be made as I see it, most are time wasters, non productive as I have seen. You could lay the greatest opportunity or product on their lap and they will still do nothing with it. lol

Success to all,

4. Christopher Li

Christopher Li New Member

Great that you decided to explore the space of the internet. Many underestimate the power of the internet. Some have created incredible freedom using the power of it. Learn how to use attraction marketing is my biggest advice.

5. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

A good idea would be boosting page posts. it gives you unique views and likes. Avoid buying likes. as you said - it's just a fraud scheme that gives you likes from fake profiles and lowers your post engagements so it does more harm than good. Create profiles on various social networks, join groups on Facebook and ask them for a promotion on their page. That should help you get started. Try to keep your profiles updated regularly.

6. greginmotion

greginmotion New Member

Infinite leads forever...

1. Youtube
    2. LinkedIn
    3. Facebook

Master'em and then add some complicated stuff to the mix if you want like paid video ads.

-Gregory

7. thom13

thom13 New Member

Very interesting thread. I have always prefered the old school word of mouth communication when recruting new people to MLM but found out recently that internet and social marketing can be very powerful tool. You just have to use it the right way.

As been said before SEO is very important for your website. Create quality content so you get natural back links and your search engine positions will start to climb and so the traffic.

SandraGJ and payment proof like this.