How to find people willing to join mlm online?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Internet Coach, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Internet Coach

Internet Coach New Member

My business is online products related and I use facebook.com and youtubeto attract new people to my business. I target people hanging around direct selling groups or home based business or mlm groups. But I am very interested is there a good place online where I can find people, who are really looking for network marketing company to join?

Please leave a Comment if you have any suggestions.

29Mar, midastouch and Chris Garcia like this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Find different groups, sites, etc. that allow you to post a link. Don't spam. Contribute to the discussion.

A lot of forums for instance allow you to have a link in your signature. Some sites and forums may have specific areas to promote and advertise.

Good luck. :)

midastouch likes this.
  3. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

You are already using the best places in my opinion.
    Facebook and YouTube are internet kings when it comes to Business!

4. SaeedKhan

SaeedKhan New Member

If you're seeing good results with these 2 traffic sources, you can increase your activities on them to get more leads, or signups, that way you become more better in those sources and streamline your marketing with them. Another area you could try is "Small Business" forums, they may have small business owners there with offline or online businesses that are maybe struggling or just getting by and will be open minded to business opportunities because they're in one already! I find them more targeted than say someone seeking work from home "job".

payment proof likes this.
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You can always use a pay per click media like Google and Yahoo. People are always searching there for a HOME BASED BUSINESS.

midastouch and BusinessIdeas like this.
  6. Cyber Shark

Cyber Shark New Member

There are many ways to find leads for your MLM business.Most effective ways are Facebook and YouTube where you can find thousands of people in different groups and contact them.The most important thing in MLM is to be creative and never give up!

midastouch likes this.
  7. Kishor M

Kishor M New Member

Yes Facebook is good place if you looking into groups.

But connecting is key. I got dozens of request saying "Join My MLM " and I simply ignore them because it look like SPAM.

In MLM people attracted to you more than opportunities so connect wisely. Be presentable.

Another way I prefer is solo ads.

8. Christopher Li

Christopher Li New Member

You need to learn how to leverage the internet to laser target specific groups of people such as people who have interest in MLM.

midastouch likes this.
  9. Beyshanw

Beyshanw New Member

First thing you need to do is make an avatar which is basically your target market. Once you define who your target market is. Once you know that you need to find out where they hangout and put your product or opportunity in front of them through whatever type of marketing works for you whether it be ppc, fb ads or email.

10. L-OIL

L-OIL New Member

Keep doing what your doing! Post often in those groups on facebook, you can get buried, BUT don't post consecutively, give other a chance to be seen too ;). Also look at posts in those groups, a lot of people ask for specific company they want to join and you have a targeted prospect there ^.^

ladyfee likes this.
  11. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

All of the advice in this thread is solid. These forums are a great place youtube, Facebook or any social media website. But before you do that you need to come up with your perfect prospect. Then go find out where they hangout at and provide value to them. This will attract them to you. Whatever you do don't go onto social media and start spamming your business, that just doesn't work.

ladyfee likes this.
  12. greginmotion

greginmotion New Member

Another good place for facebook at least is targeting personal development books. A lot of those people are already very much into investing in themselves and likely more open to an income opportunity.

Dean Fraser likes this.
  13. ChrisC

ChrisC New Member

Your Signature says "Internet Coach" yet you appear to be trawling for prospects. The two do not seem compatible.
    My advice would be to build a relationship with someone before attempting to "sell your wares" to them. Although your intentions are completely open and honest, you are not showing value to someone who looks at your post. Attraction marketing works because first the person has shown an interest in what you had to say. Now you have to prove what "worth" you will be to them moving forward.

14. Monique Wagner

Monique Wagner New Member

Hi
    Based on what you mention above it seems to me like your on the right path. My advice to anyone trying to get more business is to put out your experience with the product..People don't always want to see BUY BUY BUY BUY!! No you need to attract customers through your experience, whether its you making money working from home and being able to work your own schedule or you loving the online product and how it betters you in one way or the other. In other words, build trust first, then that will build a relationship, then you will get people asking you to join your business

Alice D., YAGOOFT and SandraGJ like this.
  15. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Exactly, most of those post seem spammy, people usually don't pay attention when they see a generic post like that one.
    Facebook groups were great for mlm business up till recently, nowadays you have to be careful as to where you're marketing yourself or else you'll get lost in the numerous posts and group updates.

Russell Toews and YAGOOFT like this.
  16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Exactly, it is not about selling, it is about telling, you should never try to jam a sale first off, you have to give to receive as I have learned, so when on forums, post helpful advice, tips, strategies, etc., but don't try to sell whatever you are involved with first, make it last. Most people don't like to be sold, just as most people don't like to sell, it takes steps to get to a sale as I have learned, so I agree, I move on if I see BUY. BUY, BUY message posts. Remember, pay it forward is the secret to sales, people helping people, offering free advice, this should always come first, and you would be surprised how many people will BUY when NOT being sold.

Success to all,

17. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed, when I see BUY, BUY, BUY.............. Click, I pass on by. Like everything on the internet, what worked yesterday does not mean it will work today, never mind tomorrow, and I agree, FB has seen this trend rise and fall, and looking at the P&L on many of these public companies shows a decline in revenues, same with Google, and one of main reasons why they went with Youtube, trends are forever changing.

Remember when Craigslist was all the rage in advertising, and Backpage, never mind the thousands of other classified sites. Now they hardly pull at all, so what is the answer? New trend is to start your own specific classified sites, targeting your own niche, not the usual and typical classified site where you see A to Z promotional ads posted, it is all about target marketing. So starting your own classified site targeting your prospects is new trend, then sell space to others in same category, so in the end you get paid to promte you own products and building your list at the same time as other like minded members join your classified site.

Success to all,

SandraGJ likes this.
  18. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

Once again it bears stating "People don't join opportunities, people join people!" My suggestion is instead of promoting your MLM, you start presenting yourself as a wealth of information and support through social media. Blog informative articles relating to the industry you are in and marketing information. If you show you are the type of person that people want to join under people will come to you to ask what your business is and join!

SandraGJ likes this.
  19. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Couldn't agree more. When it comes to online business and especially MLM, people want to make sure you're a real person and not just a business opportunity. If you want more people to join your business you have to market yourself and give that personal and warm approach to everything that you do.

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  20. BillF2

BillF2 New Member

Internet Coach,

Great question! My advice would be to "get offline and talk to people". Thankfully, the technology we have today has helped us increase our efforts but in many ways, that same technology has become a "two-edge" sword.

I read about so many people using the Internet as their primary and in many cases, their ONLY source for prospecting, this is crazy.

Sure, there are many online tools to use when it comes to prospecting but I have yet to meet or read about anyone who built a six or seven figure business by STRICTLY prospecting online.

Face-to-face prospecting has always worked best and will continue to because this is a "people business".

Hope this helps!

Love God. Love yourself. Love people.

Live Rich,

Bill -

payment proof likes this.