How to get Good webmaster to improve our SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by nagarasapandi, Dec 27, 2010.

1. nagarasapandi

nagarasapandi New Member

Please let me know about the SEO improvement to my website through good Webmasters. How can I get websites for SEO?
  2. syxx

syxx New Member

Well there are plenty of articles on SEO you can find on-line... I would research an SEO company thoroughly before hiring. Make sure they generate monthly reports, and can show you what they are actually doing. I do alot of my own SEO as being ripped off by a company last year I had enough. I learned alot about it though because of this, and now I see my sites climbing to the first page on many keywords that I had chosen. It is tedious work and time consuming... one thing I can tell you is building backlinks with high rated sites in your niche is a good idea. Posting in related blogs and forums, as well as other high PR ones help such as this one. (by the way your links on your sig are not working, and you want to use anchor text with keywords when making them). Having a blog and creating unique and engaging content that you share regularly on social media sites as well as other blog/forums is important, and keeps people coming back to your site.
  3. loganquinn

loganquinn New Member

My two cents: A good SEO will guarantee a Page 1 rank on Google for your keyword. They should also only charge you a retainer to cover their upfront costs until they get the promised rank.

After all, why would you hire an SEO unless they guaranteed to get you on Page 1? That's why you're hiring them in the first place.

But therein lies the problem. 99% of SEO Companies simply do not guarantee results.

Why?

Because 99% of them are still "shooting in the dark" and don't really know what they're doing.

(Great news for those people who DO know what they're doing.)

-Logan
  4. milt

milt New Member

I'll add one more cent:

A good SEO company/consultant should also be able to show a portfolio of projects that he/she has done.
  5. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

It would probably be a lot cheaper for you to learn how to search engine optimize your website yourself.

It's so easy really, and once you know how to do it then your set to do the same on any new websites you have in the future.

I'd highly recommend that you visit seobook.com for some great tips and advice.
  6. pascalnelon

pascalnelon New Member

Get good quality back links and have great contents on your web site.Keep patience in SEO work, its a slow but long term process.I think directory submission by good way can give you better response.
  7. jamess

jamess Member

Quality Content and Quality back links are the best way to improve your Page Rank and authority..
  8. ashleygreen

ashleygreen New Member

It helps you find out if there are any errors with the site, what kind of keywords you are targeting, number of backlinks that are pointing to your site, number of pages indexed, and many more.

It is the fastest to update the number of backlinks you have, whereas other services are not that quick.
  9. whitney black

whitney black Member

The best way is just to either find a mentor who's already learned SEO, or to use Google search to find stories and examples of how they improved their sites. Seek and ye shall find!