How to get instant free traffic and thousands of organic visitors

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GoFiles, Apr 24, 2012.

1. GoFiles

GoFiles New Member

I was looking through the forum and there are a lot of similar posts regrading traffic etc so instead of replying to them all with the same info ill post here one great recommendation for free traffic sources.

I can give you the best advice that i know.

Firstly what you need to do is produce an informative ebook based around your niche, have the links to your site or affiliate page etc all throughout the ebook and try to make it interesting to read for your customers.

then you make this ebook free, next comes the hard part.

download a software called robosoft from rudenko software - you can use a 30 day trial to do this.

using robosoft set up your company and fill out all of the details about your product, you will need a screenshot and download links to the ebook etc.

then once you have filled everything out you will generate something called a 'pad' file, you then upload this pad file to your website like so: http://www.yoursite.com/pad/pad-file.xml

and then use robosoft to automatically submit your free ebook to thousands of download sites all over the world. with this being free it will get a massive userbase/reader count and the traffic will be almost instant once it goes live.

it is hard to learn but i get thousand of free organic traffic this way
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Do you really get decent traffic that way? Using anything to automatically submit an ebook to thousands of download sites all over the world would make me worry about my ebook being marked as spam.
  3. quickjimmy

quickjimmy New Member

It seems as though this method may be way open to piracy. What steps are taken to minimise this?
  4. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

It sounds good and I would love to give it a shot when I am ready, but, yes, what guarantee it won't be considered spam or have piracy issues. How can we ensure that does not take place?
  5. GoFiles

GoFiles New Member

@quickjimmy, if you make an ebook and make it free it wont get pirated.

@ritu you have to make sure that your ebook is informative about the subject you are wanting to advertise and as lengthy as possible.

for example, if you did a 1 page ebook with just a link and a few words this would be considered spam and you would be penalised.

if you however spent a bit of time putting togather a good informative ebook with as much info as possible and then make this ebook free, it would not get flagged as spam, it would not get pirated because you allow it to be given away anyway. thats the whole point, the more places this ebook is given out to - the better for you. so you actively want to get it shared around.

another good way is to have a website with a page requiring email signup to get the ebook, make the ebook free and then build a list of customers up who you can then use to market your other products
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Ritu Anand: It sounds good and I would love to give it a shot when I am ready, but, yes, what guarantee it won't be considered spam or have piracy issues. How can we ensure that does not take place?
    I don't think that this is considered spam.

If these sites are accepting these types of free ebooks, then why not. It can only do your good and get your more and more visitors to your site.
  7. payment proof

GoFiles,

I'd like to know how the recent Google Penguin updates have affected your methods. Any decrease in traffic?
  8. GoFiles

GoFiles New Member

no decrease in traffic because when the ebook has been submitted to the thousands of download sites, the traffic comes from them so in theory its penguin proof. the traffic is external and not from seo so the algorythm that they use should not matter.
  9. payment proof

10. 88Style

88Style New Member

That is actually pretty amazing, and I'm incredibly happy to hear about a Penguin proof site. This method is a little unconventional, but I thought many of the practices that were penalized by Penguin were white hat all the way.

So this method generates organic traffic instead of links right?

it is ultimately up to the site admin of each one to determine whether or not to post your ebook right? I guess if so then they are using your well thought out industry piece to help enhance their business as well.

Pretty cool actually. It sounded like spam initially, but upon hearing your replies and thinking about it, it's a pretty good method.
  11. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Ive heard of similar ideas for online marketing traffic. This can work well especially if you have an informative ebook.
  12. danai_p

danai_p New Member

Does this method really work? Isn't that a bit spamming?
  13. Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes New Member

My only concern is that the traffic won't be actual targeted traffic and especially if you are working to build a list, you don't want untargeted traffic on your list.