How to get more free Facebook likes!

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Art, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Syll Onajobi

Syll Onajobi New Member

Yes, you can use facebook pay per click (ad) to drive traffic to your facebook page/profile - you will be able to get targeted relevant likes that can be calculated to add value to your business

payment proof likes this.
  2. Pauldadathome

Pauldadathome New Member

I have used like for like groups on Facebook to get more visibility for a fan page, which is basically a landing page for the blog.

3. GodsAmira

GodsAmira New Member

Great tip. I've been trying to figure out a way to get more likes without being overbearing. I will definitely use this tip.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good advice and tips,

Here is what I discovered, when you buy into the FB promotional program, yes, it can be expensive, but if you go with a short run program which tarkets whatever you are promoting, you get interested prospects, and once you see the likes start to build, you can end campaign and you will see residual results continue, so in short, for a hundred bucks which is what I spent to jump start a recent new product launch, I get new likes coming in weeks after ending campaign. So the lesson learned, you have to spend money if you want to earn money, simple, you get what you pay for, and free likes are great, but targeted paid likes rule when it comes to marketing on FB or other social media sites.

Success to all,

5. batalash3d

batalash3d New Member

Great tips, thanks for sharing !! When I was first looking for LIKES on my FB page, I paid and they all ended up being ghosts likes, which was no good. The paid advertising does wonderful though.

6. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't even remember the number of times I've seen the similar thread. Don't buy likes! It's like people WANT to waste their money on likes despite the fact that it does more harm than good. You don't need a bunch of fake profiles and a dead page. What is worse, buying likes will only lower your post engagement and less people related to your market will see them, because of all of the generated fake profiles.