How to get more free Facebook likes!

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Art, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Syll Onajobi

Syll Onajobi New Member

Yes, you can use facebook pay per click (ad) to drive traffic to your facebook page/profile - you will be able to get targeted relevant likes that can be calculated to add value to your business

payment proof likes this.
  2. Pauldadathome

Pauldadathome Banned

I have used like for like groups on Facebook to get more visibility for a fan page, which is basically a landing page for the blog.

3. GodsAmira

GodsAmira New Member

Great tip. I've been trying to figure out a way to get more likes without being overbearing. I will definitely use this tip.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good advice and tips,

Here is what I discovered, when you buy into the FB promotional program, yes, it can be expensive, but if you go with a short run program which tarkets whatever you are promoting, you get interested prospects, and once you see the likes start to build, you can end campaign and you will see residual results continue, so in short, for a hundred bucks which is what I spent to jump start a recent new product launch, I get new likes coming in weeks after ending campaign. So the lesson learned, you have to spend money if you want to earn money, simple, you get what you pay for, and free likes are great, but targeted paid likes rule when it comes to marketing on FB or other social media sites.

Success to all,

5. batalash3d

batalash3d New Member

Great tips, thanks for sharing !! When I was first looking for LIKES on my FB page, I paid and they all ended up being ghosts likes, which was no good. The paid advertising does wonderful though.

6. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can't even remember the number of times I've seen the similar thread. Don't buy likes! It's like people WANT to waste their money on likes despite the fact that it does more harm than good. You don't need a bunch of fake profiles and a dead page. What is worse, buying likes will only lower your post engagement and less people related to your market will see them, because of all of the generated fake profiles.

7. alannah gibney

alannah gibney New Member

I tried the "funny photo" thing and yes it's effective :D got more likes and share (y)

8. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

Good words to live by!

9. AnneSamantha

AnneSamantha Member

Quite what did you mean with the above statement - like the ideas for more likes

10. Jenae

Jenae New Member

Awesome advice! I'm working on that now, I love funny posts.......What I had to learn was to make my signature on a lot of pictures and make sure I write a status so that if someone was to Google's say "purple nail art" my picture should pop up, most of my pics are of nails and there is a big problem with ppl stealing pics and using them as their own.

11. Russell Toews

Russell Toews Member

I know another way too. TrafficSwirl is a traffic exchange site that has many extras. On of those is a section where you can earn tokens for doing tasks like; twitter following, blog commenting, facebook liking, and program joining. You can buy tokens and use them to pay people to perform your task, or you can earn the token doing some tasks then spend them setting your task.

12. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

Currently running a site in the fitness niche and fb is amazing. Just look at any "fitness girl" page, often over 1m likes for just posting "hot girls"

13. David Waters

David Waters New Member

I have a joke group and put up jokes and pics on there, asked a few people to join and they share I get more likes and every few posts ask if they would like to go to my website or business group and when there is a live event. But I enter more funny things than business.
    Laughter is the best place to be.

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  14. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

15. there is a site like4likes its like a traffic exchange for facebook like,s you earn credits for the sites you like which you use to get likes to your page.

16. Mike Gowans

Mike Gowans New Member

Have you guys seen how Brendon Burchard does his circular viralocity? Where he'll create a weekly training video that's ideal for his target market. He'll then create a transcription of the video and turn the video into a blog post, then a soundcloud file, then a podcast, then he'll take multiple quotes from his video and turn them into picture quotes that he shares on twitter, facebook, and instagram.

Everything links to everything else and it's all from that single video that he makes once a week. Also driving someone to some sort of opt-in page or free offer to turn them into a lead.

Even if you don't feel you have the time you can atleast shoot a 5-10 minute video each week, go to fiverr.com and then have the worked outsourced fairly inexpensively.

Just always drive to some sort of opt-in page. Good thread by the way!

17. cheta

cheta New Member

It will be very difficult to get real Facebook likes these days as it is going to take much time and effort to pull in traffic visitors to get likes.but the easiest way out for me, is to simply buy Facebook ads which can offer your real targeted traffic visitors to your page and surely increase the likes. Besides Facebook ads is very cheap so there is really nothing to lose.

18. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

It may be difficult, but it's worth doing. :) Real people turn into real conversions.