How To Get your ebooks to a site:

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by lildlege, Dec 16, 2007.

1. lildlege New Member

I am really confused about getting free e books to a site and where or what is the best site for a good low price. I bought the ave.Joe package and Holly Mann's. I am getting holly's but I need to put way more work into it. My question is can anyone point me in the right direction to resell the free e books with resell rights and how do I get them to a site and that kind of stuff. All advice would be greatly appreciated . Thank you in advance, Debbie
    email:[email protected]
    or pm me Please.

Meanwhile I am working on my idea that I have but I dont know how to go about selling what I am producing. Any advice in that would also be helpful. Thank 's to All again, Debbie
  2. happywife Gold Member

Hi Debbie,
    I can't advise you on the ebook reselling since I don't have any experience with that. Someone else will come along and help out, no doubt.

Regarding your other idea that you are working on... If you have a concept or product that you can build a niche site around, that would be the best way to go, I would say. You can always sell on ebay or something, but realistically, they make a lot of your profits in fees, etc.

If you build your own site you own your traffic and visitors completely so that you can monetize for your product or even other products relating to the same niche.

For instance, if you are knitting snake shaped draft stoppers for the base of doors [IMG] you could build a site relating to maybe heat saving devices or something like that (just go with me here).

You can then advertise your cute little snakes on your site. You can sell the snakes directly and/or provide patterns for visitors to make their own.

However, you can also sign up for affiliate programs and build content to your site relating to other types of heating/cooling devices and earn commissions while you are at it.

Add a bit of adsense to your site for an additional stream of income, too.

This is just a little silly idea, but I wanted to give you something concrete to help explain what I mean. When you are building a niche website, you add lots of content to bring in targeted traffic for free from the search engines. That way you don't have to pay for advertising or fees to ebay or anything else. All the profit goes to you.

Sure, it takes work in the beginning getting it set up, but if you get yourself a good site-building system (I use SBI) and follow it like clockwork, the work gets finished and the rewards follow.

Hope that helps your thought processes a bit.
  3. aplina New Member

if you have the resell right as you said ,you can use the content to create asite and put adsense. am thinking you are not the only one selling that book and the market might be tight. and maybe someone else is giving it away for free.

if you gave it away for free. you can use the chance to create or collects email address , here people sign in to get the free book and then with this contacts you can then use it for email marketing any other book
  4. pcwork New Member

Selling stuff online can be difficult, especially if you are not well known