How to make money online?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by moonheart, Jul 21, 2009.

1. moonheart

moonheart Guest

What is the best make money online opportunities?

I know make money blogging is also a good earning opportunity, but for this blog must have

good traffic, do you know any good make money online program?
  2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

affiliate marketing would be the best choice for if you want to try it [​IMG]
  3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Click on others links and explore. You have asked a very broad question. Everyone is different and has different likes. Pretty much anything you are interested in has an affiliate program where you get paid a nice commision to sell someone elses product and you have no shipping or work other than promoting it online.

If you are looking for a business in a box like cash crate or something like that I think you mentioned on another thread, I tried them, did not like them. There are so many of them out there that it seems to me its just not unique, but it works for others I am sure.

It took me months to fall into my niche, but I am so glad I did. Good luck
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

moonheart: good traffic, do you know any good make money online program?
    I would suggest checking out Wealthy Affiliate - it made a big difference in my internet marketing career. [​IMG]
  5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

moonheart your different posts are confusing me. I like one week marketing, I think WA is good as getagrip said, and I have also heard good things about My Online Income System, so if you really are serious, check these three out. They are all legit.
  6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

robinincarolina: moonheart your different posts are confusing me.
    It is a little confusing because at one point he sounds like he wants to learn how to market and then he sounds like he wants to know which niches to explore.

MoonHeart: As far as programs are concerned, start with the free 30 Day Challenge. Then consider either Honest Riches 3.0, MOIS, The Niche Blogger.

For advanced beginners and intermediates look into OWM, SBI, and WA.

Regardless of which programs you pursue, be sure to soak in quite a bit from this forum and online marketing blogs.

As Far as which topics you should monetize upon, go with what you enjoy most and know best.

You can make money in just about any niche (topic) you can think of.

~Newbie Shield~
  7. nanlar

nanlar New Member

If your just getting started I would have to recommend One week marketing or mois. They are both a great way to get your foot in the door because of their step by step approach.
  8. TyBrown

TyBrown New Member

The best program is this:
    - Find a product (whether it exists or you create it)
    - Develop a website
    - Drive tons of traffic to that website (seo, ppc, blogs, etc.)
    - Monetize that traffic with good sales copy that sells your product

That in a nutshell describes most of what is done online. You have to first start out with a product that you believe in.
  9. mjb13815

mjb13815 New Member

Hello moonheart,

you are going to have to decide if affiliate marketing is what you want to do. There are also different ways to make money online other than affiliate marketing such as paid surveys. When it comes to making a full time income from the internet, affiliate marketing is your best bet. There are many courses out there that will help you get started in doing this as well. The ones mentioned above are definitely good courses to look at.

Are you looking to join these make money programs or just looking for programs to promote? Your question is broad so it's difficult to answer.

But whether you are looking for programs to promote or to help you get started with your internet (affiliate) marketing career, wealthy affiliate, my online income system, and one week marketing are good ones to look at.
  10. weblearner

weblearner New Member

moonheart: What is the best make money online opportunities?

It does vary from one person to another. You know yourself than me, so first try yourself to find a niche, which you are interested in, then stuck with this.
  11. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I agree the Thirty Day Challenge, Wealthy Affiliate or a similar program woudl eb a good start
    One Week Marketing has a good reputation also.

Personally, I avoid MLM's and Surveys.
    They sound like a lot of trouble or waste of time.

When you choose a reputable program, it is best to stick it out to the end.
  12. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Some great advice here [​IMG]

If you are still unsure which path to pursue then like several members have suggested try the thirty day challenge. Hopefully this will open your eyes a little and help you decide whether affiliate marketing is for you.

There are several products out there which are worth every penny, it is these that you want to buy (obviously). Be careful like VictoriaNTC has highlighted there are products that will only wate your time and will get you know where.

Before making a decision on what to buy check out some forums and reliable review sites, this should help you pick the gems from the stones [​IMG]

Heres a few i would reccomend : one week marketing, profit lance, honest riches 3, commission blueprint (probably better for the more advanced)
  13. TrinaJ

TrinaJ New Member

Moonheart,

My best advice wold be to do your research, like on these forums, and then pick 1 program to focus on. Almost any of the legitimate programs can work -- the problem I used to have and I think it's common for a lot of people is that there are SO MANY programs and they all sound good, but you get yourself spread so thin that you don't make any of them work. There are basic concepts that are common to almost every legitimate program, and you need to master those before you can be successful at any of them.

I personally chose My Online Income System, by Kimberley Hoffman, because it gave me exactly what I needed -- a step-by-step plan that is very focused on educating the newbie on techniques and strategies, was very affordable, and emphasized that you did not have to buy upgrades and additional programs unless you wanted to -- other programs were introduced, but no hard sell on other products. It's very basic, but I'm beginning to see results, so I'm a happy customer.

Good luck.
  14. cthen

cthen New Member

The best advice is to do your research like Trina said. There are so many good programs out there. Things you should look at:

1. How long has the company been around. You dont want a fly by night.
    2. The compensation plan- how much will you receive for your efforts.
    3. The training and support plan that is available.- I think we all have joined programs where after we paid our money, suddenly we were on our own.

Those I would say are three big ones anyway to consider.

Hope that helps.

Connie
  15. elle14

elle14 New Member

The fastest way I have seen someone make money online so far is via eBay. You can sell an item within a week. :[​IMG]
    Other options would be to receive ad revenue from high traffic areas.
  16. jayorban

jayorban New Member

affiliate marketing just take the time to learn it and learn it right! And you will eventually succeed...
  17. aaramire

aaramire New Member

There is no best way to make money online. You and I and everyone on here, have different interests and skill levels. For example if you like writing you'll do well in Article Marketing, If you like designing sites you may do well in website flipping etc etc.

After you find what you're good at it's just a matter of sticking with it. Continue with your passion and find ways to monetize it.

Everyone here is recommending affiliate marketing. I would also recommend it if you are just starting out and looking to earn money with minimum investment. Otherwise take your time and explore your options.
  18. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Haven't you heard? They are all Good?
    "It works if you work it!"

It's the people that are the problem!
  19. KarlFabian

KarlFabian New Member

I know only the best 4nofee online biz opportunities.
    Most online seekers are to lazy to work at realy earning money.
    To bad because it is there for the pickings.
    Be Well
  20. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

Hey Moonheart,
    there is some good info on MOIS in another thread if your keen to try affiliate marketing.

Cheers!