How to post a ad on adsense?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by molinatore, May 4, 2009.

1. molinatore

molinatore New Member

Hi,..purchased the PL course about 3 weeks ago,..read through it ,..and want to try to post one of his affiliate sites,..how would i go to do thid to try to draw traffic,..with adsense you have to pay 5 dollars to get set up then pay for your clicks,..am i right?,..can someone give me some direction !!,..Thank You!!
  2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi molinatore,

You are getting Adsense confused with Adwords. Adsense is the ads you let Google place on your site and you get a little bit of the advertising fee if anyone clicks on the ads.

Adwords is when you are the advertiser and you are paying Google to put your ads on other people's sites or in the search results. You pay per click.

Don't bother trying to pay for Adwords advertising for those free sites you get in PL. That would really be wasting your money. Everyone gets those same sites and they won't do you any good. Just use the concept as an idea of how it works.

You need to really create your own unique site with your own articles on it. If you learn to do that properly, you can put Adsense on your site and let Google pay YOU. [​IMG] Much more fun and practical when you are getting started.

Choose a subject that interests you or that you know about and create a site around that topic. You'll enjoy it more over the long run.

Blessings,
    Angie
  3. molinatore

molinatore New Member

Ok,..Thank You,..noticed on your site you are a Christian,..good to know because i too am one,...!!
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

molinatore: Ok,..Thank You,..noticed on your site you are a Christian,..good to know because i too am one,...!!

You're welcome! Yes, I most definitely am a Christian. I'm pleased to meet another brother or sister in Christ. [​IMG]

Let me know if I can be of any further help.
    Blessings,
    Angie
  5. gridellas

gridellas New Member

PL teaches you the basics with the website they give you. Angie is right, it is the point to eventually find out how to create your own website. PL helps you to find a starting point. [​IMG]
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

PL is more than a starting point.. its actually very in depth.