How to sell ebooks on BLOGGER

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by totojerry, May 4, 2012.

1. totojerry

totojerry Member

Hi friends,

I'd like to post and sell some ebooks in .pdf format on Blogger and would like customers to pay via paypal.

Does anyone know how to setup a secure space on Blogger and use the "BUY NOW" buttons available thru paypal accounts for payments?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I'd be extremely cautious about this. Blogger has been deleting tons of make money type blogs over the last year and a half or so, except for those making money with just AdSense.

If you are going to sell eBooks, use PayPal, etc., you really should invest a bit in your own site and domain.

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I really think that you should invest in your own website and not rely on those sites for anything. They have the power to get rid of you as fast as you can say DELETE.

There are many people who have their own websites and still do well.

4. Jstein

Jstein New Member

totojerry

I do not know anything about selling ebooks or blog sites, However, I do know if you have a Paypal account you can go under merchant services and create your own buy now or paypal buy buttons. Hope this helps you on your venture.

Good luck.

5. Like any blog, it is only as good as the traffic it generates, so before you think about selling ebooks or whatever, concentrate on getting your blog written, and then indexed in Google. Blogs with main focus of selling affiliate deals is losing favor by Google, so be careful, you don't want to waste your time preparing and writing a top notch blog if it never gets indexed. Check out EmpowerNetwork where you can get indexed quickly, as well as get paid to promote your business blog at the same time. Works for me.

Success to all,

6. mreese601

mreese601 Member

Yea I agree, if you going to be selling an ebook, you need to invest in a domain name and build your website from their. If you need some help let us know!

7. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member