How to start a new topic?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Smiler - JenB, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Smiler - JenB

Smiler - JenB New Member

Hi All

I'm a newbie to this forum and i'd like to start a new Title under 'business & programs'. Do you know how i can do this without going into someone another person's title.

Thanks in advance

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Smiler - JenB, welcome to the forum.

Here's how to start a new thread.

1. Log in.

2. Click the "Forums" tab (top/left), scroll down to the particular forum in the "Business and Programs" section where you want to start a new title and click the link. (Example: Business and Programs => Coastal Vacations.) A new window will open with the forum title in the top/left. (Example: Coastal Vacations.)

3. Click the blue "Post New Thread" button in the bottom/right corner of the page that opens. This will bring up a new window that says "Create Thread".

4. Enter a title in the box that says "Thread Title" and add your content in the section below.

5. When you are satisfied everything is in order, press the "Create Thread" button and you're done.​

Smiles all round. :)

(I had to borrow your expression. It suits you.)

Hermas

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    payment proof likes this.
  3. Smiler - JenB

Smiler - JenB New Member

Hi Hermas,

Thanks very much for that. I manged to work it out in the end and I did not get a chance to let the forum know.
    No worries about using my tagline it makes me smile everytime I use and see it.

Have a great day