How would you rate profit lance?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by lanitap, Aug 31, 2009.

1. lanitap

lanitap New Member

I have come across profit lance a lot on the internet but I don't have a clear idea as to what it is really about. I was wandering if profit lance would be a good investment as I try to grow my internet business. Also, will profit lance give you a step by step plan like MOIS and should this be something that I should invest in?

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I haven't used it myself but have heard good stuff about it... maybe someone will pop by soon that has actually used it.[​IMG]

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Lanita,

There are better choices out there such as:

Honest Riches 3.0
    MOIS
    OWM
    SBI
    WA
    Niche Blogger

I'm not going to say why. I'll let the other members weigh in.

~Newbie Shield~

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

hmmm... I guess I never really noticed that are not a whole lot PLers on here anymore...*she stated rather loudly*

shhh.. let's see if THAT will get some attention.[​IMG]

5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

mountainmom5: hmmm... I guess
    I never really noticed that are not a whole lot PLers on here anymore...*she stated rather loudly*
    [​IMG] [​IMG] For some reason that really tickled my funny bone today! I needed a good giggle, Viola, so thanks. [​IMG]

6. MarcD

MarcD New Member

I picked up Profit Lance awhile back. Am only half way through it. Most of the info I can say are things that are not new. Most are topics we know already...Have not had a chance to finish.There may be a few things in there that may help me. Am not impressed with the e-mails I get from profit lance. He is always touting some one else's wares that are not impressive. Just started with MLMleadsystempro because of wanting to generate LEADS, not just listen to talk. Talk is cheap. Thank you, work at home forum, for being here and all whom help!!

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

MarcD: Most of the info I can say are things that are not new.
    Hi MarcD,

That's one thing I didn't like about PL.

MarcD: Am not impressed with the e-mails I get from profit lance. He is always touting some one else's wares that are not impressive.
    That's another thing that bothered me. There's more but I'll let others bring it up.

~Newbie Shield~

8. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hey, nope, you do not get a "step by step" plan like MOIS but profit lance covers more topics than MOIS does.

9. tandre

tandre New Member

Hello,

I am looking at profit lance now also and am just finishing up with MOIS.

Have you developed your opinion on Profit Lance? What did you think of MOIS?

10. makemoneyonline

How did you find MOIS? I enjoyed it. It was a nice step by step guide.. great for newbies.

11. tandre

tandre New Member

I really like it. I am going slow and am learning the techniques but I do not think I wuld have got any start on my own

12. makemoneyonline

great, keep us updated[​IMG]

13. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I joined a long timw ago it provided alot of info but I felt that you were basically on your own.. but I found a step by step plan that has worked for me..

14. Honest Income

Honest Income New Member

Profit Lance was the first online mentoring program I joined. They do give you alot of good materials for learning how to promote products online. I learned from the information they provided and continue using that advice today. The best part is they offer a full money back guarantee. Bottom line: for the newbie, it's worth the money.

15. bosco

bosco New Member

I need to look at it more. I was away for 3 years and recently went back and from my quick look around, it looked a lot like it had been.

I'm not saying no updates, but the general structure might be the same and I remember 3 years ago, that was not conducive for me as I needed more of a focused step by step.

The trouble is there are so many topics covered it can be overwhelming if not presented in bite sized pieces with a design to start you at one place and take you to another.

Now that I have started to learn some skills elsewhere, I bet I will
    get more out of it. I'll keep you posted.

I recommend Chris Farrell who teaches making squeeze pages and list building / relationship marketing; and Pot Pie Girl who teaches
    Bum Marketing with an emphasis on Squidoo.

For starting out, you can't beat Chris Farrell. There isn't anyone who can come close to what he does for newbies and technophobes.

16. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I joined profit lance a long time ago... didn't work out for me. He does give alot of information but I felt lost trying to figure it out on my own. Plus I thought his 0ne on one support was lacking...

17. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

KB24: Plus I thought his 0ne on one support was lacking...
    There is just NO WAY that someone like PL can give one on one support. That is why there are forums.[​IMG]

18. andie926

andie926 New Member

makemoneyonline
    I am on day 31. I am finding it really hard to put enough time into the articles and blogging. Did you make any sales during the action plan? If so, what day?

19. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Andie,

The code for the link in your signature needs to be changed. The correct format is around your text. You include the url in the first part between the brackets url=http://yourwebsite.com.

I can't write it properly here without it turning into an active link and you won't be able to see what I mean, but hopefully this will give you the idea. I believe there's a little help link near the signature box that should make it more clear if you still can't get it. Give it a try. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

20. MarcD

MarcD New Member

MarcD
    Have not posted in awhile. Thank you Vishal and all whom make this site what it is. Tried MLMleadsystem pro and it is not for me. I do not mean to be rude, but all you are doing with LSP is copying the same marketing program to others. What is going on in this country??? We went from a strong industrial nation to one where savvy marketers sell useless information to take avantage of your fellow man. This kind of stuff was quite illegal pre-internet days because no product was involved. I cannot believe what is going on!! Most marketing/ad sites go for pages on end and say and deliver nothing. Just my rant.....