HSN login

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by mnldad, Jun 26, 2008.

1. mnldad

mnldad New Member

Hey all,

New to forum...wondered if anyone could help me. I am training on HSN, well actually I've finished training. I did my webinar on May 22. On June 3, (I was actually planning on calling them that day about my login), they called me to see if I would be taking my webinar that day! I told them I had already taken, answered both role calls, etc. They had me call back that night while the person who conducted my webinar was working. Turns out they have another person with my name and they credited her with the webinar! (She's in TX, I'm in TN). Well, anyway, they resubmitted my info to HSN, but I STILL have not gotten my login. I have contacted technical support through live chat 3 times, and called again today about it. They just say they are waiting on HSN. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I really want to work, but I'm afraid they've gotten this so messed up, they'll never get it straightened out.
  2. mnldad

mnldad New Member

Does anyone have any advice for me? Is there someone at West that will actually be able to help me?
  3. rsoler

rsoler New Member

mnldad,

The best advice I can give you is why don't you try requesting to take the webinar again? I know it's probably frustrating but is the best advice I can give you right now. Call a pal and request for an invitation to take the webinar again and this time save the emails regarding webinar invitation.
    I wish luck, keep me posted.

RO
  4. mnldad

mnldad New Member

RO,

Thank you for your suggestion. I called again today, and FINALLY I have my login!!!!! I am going to work my first shift tomorrow afternoon! I am super-excited about this! Thanks again for your suggestion. I was going to try it if they still didn't have anything for me.
  5. rsoler

rsoler New Member

mnldad,

Great Congrats!!! Keep me posted and let me know how it goes? Do you like HSN skill?

RO