I am New, What do I do??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Chuck212, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Chuck212

Chuck212 New Member

Hi, I have been struggling to get this far but don't get me wrong, I have been around for a long time but Forums are truly foreign to me.. My name is Chuck, I live in California.. I understand that there is a lot information to be had through forums, so here I am, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
  2. Bill Brine

Bill Brine New Member

Hi Chuck, I'm in Nova Scotia. I'm new to this forum as well, but not new to forums in general. Here's what I do: I browse the forum topics to see if there is anything that interests me. If there is, then I go into that specific topic and see what people are talking about and if I can learn anything or contribute to the conversation. If I don't see anything that is of immediate interest, I check back once a day and click on Latest Posts to see what's new. If I see something I would like to contribute to, I add my response (that's how I found this thread).

And if you have a question about something, don't be afraid to ask! We're all here to share our expertise and knowledge with each other. Building relationships, even with people who are not potential customers, is the most effective way to build any business, offline or online.

Basically, take your time, see what people are talking about, and contribute when you can.
  3. manroger4

manroger4 New Member

Hello Chuck, Nice to meet you.
    Welcome to forum.
    I think you should do what you like or do you plan to participate in the forum.
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Just review topics of interest and comment as you desire. If you want to directly share something you promote add a link or comment to your signature in your profile.

Lastly believe everything your read....Just Kidding!

All The Best!
  5. Welcome to the Forum.

I live in California as well.

What are you looking for in this forum? :)
  6. Adrian

Adrian Member

Hello Chuck and welcome to the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals,who are here to help each other.

Best of luck to you.:)
  7. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Using the Search Box in the upper right to find what interest you is a start.
    There are so many topics covered and gems in unexpected places on here.
    Find topics that interest you and post your experiences and questions.
    Share your journey and learn from those who have similar interests.
  8. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Hi Chuck,

Feel free to ask questions. You'll find a very helpful and friendly community here.

Welcome to the forum. :)
  9. mdswoman

mdswoman New Member

I am new here too. I found this forum by looking through the site's discussions. As I understand it, we share ideas and try to help each other out with work at home jobs.
    payment proof and Just2EZ like this.
  10. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

You've got it. :)

I've been a member of this forum for a long time. There is so much helpful information here and the forum community is extremely friendly.
  11. KB24

KB24 Member

What is it that you want to do? Come up with a plan and take action..