I can't send a message on Facebook...

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by mountainmom5, Jun 23, 2008.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am not able to send a message on Facebook - am I missing something?? I set up a profile and get friend requests, people write on my wall, etc... but then when I try to send a message or confirm requests - it won't let me send it...[​IMG]

TIA
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Anybody?? I guess I must be the only one with this problem[​IMG]
  3. PennyWise

PennyWise New Member

I suggest contacting Facebook's help department, it's probably a technical glitch.

How long have you had the account?
  4. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

You can only send a message to 20 people at a time on facebook. The best way to do it is to create friend lists. They are just protecting against people spamming. You can create your own group though and do it that way.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks guys - I guess I'll try to contact facebook directly as I can't send ANY messages or write on walls, etc... it may be as simple as a cookies problem. Maybe if I delete my cookies first...hmm...

am too tuckered out to tackle it tonight, though[​IMG]
  6. wapahm

wapahm New Member

HI mountainmom5,
    I had the same problem when I first signed up.
    I was on tonight and although I was able to send messages tonight, the site was slow.

I don't think it was you. [​IMG]

just keep trying.....
  7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks wapahm,
    I gave up as I had other things to do - but one of these days, I'll go back in and try again. I downloaded firefox so will see if that helps...