I don't get this

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Casper, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Casper

Casper New Member

I posted the following thread in the business opportunity section & the admin has wrongly accused me of having something to do with this site when I clearly don't, The thread reads as follows:

Ultimate Domain Resellers

Hey everyone I came across this website yesterday & I was just wanting to know if these business opportunity
    would be worth investing in: http://www.ultimatedomainresellers.com/ To me it looks like another GDI type of business but if someone knows a bit more about this company I'd be interested to hear about it.

I have seen many other posts like this in that thread & yet people have been fine posting these kinds of things why is this any different, The admin went on to accuse me of having something to do with this site which I don't & anyway if he was that concerned about people promoting their programs why do we have sigs. I'm not trying to start a fight here but I'm simply stating facts & I know that there would be others here who have had the same kind of problem as me.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It happens - don't get all bent out of shape... just get up, brush yourself off and keep posting quality stuff.[​IMG]

When you are asking for an honest opinion it helps to give that info right off the bat as there are some folks that come in pretending to ask for feedback when they are really just recruiting, and the admin was very likely just trying to keep this forum the nice, friendly clean place that it is.

Cheers![​IMG]

3. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

4. Casper

Casper New Member

Thanks for that I think I'll have to try & word things more carefully in future however whenever I have seen post simular to mine & they still remain up on this forum It keeps you guessing on what you actually could have done wrong.

5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

1. First of all the website (www.ultimatedomainresellers.com) in question is reseller/affiliate website using frames to mask an affiliate link. So there is no way I would have allowed it no matter who owns the website.

2. Secondly, I had done a quick WHOIS check on the the website in question and the websites in signature had the same registrant info as the website in post.

Now it could have happened that my browser had displayed a cached copy of the WHOIS records, thereby confusing me. In that case, I offer my apologies.