I feel like giving up

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JPaskie, Jun 11, 2012.

1. rudolph

rudolph New Member

Wow, I have been reading and this indevidule seems to be hurting in some fashion so before we throw the baby out with bath water we should fined out why they really wanna quit. ​
    And no we all know this takes time and some days are better than others,just remember this is a numbers game, the more failures the more you know what not to do which means you know whaat to do.;)
  2. rudolph

rudolph New Member

3. Aron Prins

Aron Prins New Member

Hey JPaskie,

So sorry to hear you can't find a good opportunity and stick with it.

You say you are disabled, this ENABLES you to go for one of the best niches in the world!
    My best tip I can give you is to start a blog regarding your disability, a product helping people to live with the disability or start a community website on this specific subject.

Of course its also possible to make a "disability networking site", people seeking for help could chat with fellow members who might encounter the same problems.

I write the above with the utmost respect even though it might sound a little businessy... But that's the way to go online ;)

Let me know if I can be of any help!
    Cheers,
    Aron Prins
  4. sojos

sojos New Member

I just read your post and just think that, if you are not willing to learn of course nobody can help you. If you are determined to learn, than no one can stop you. Good luck!
  5. Fabulousmiranda

Fabulousmiranda New Member

In reference to quitting working online, ever heard the saying, "content is king?" well in working online, I'd have to say...so is your mindset. Personal development tools are a great place to start when deciding to work from home online.
  6. Monica Suggs

Monica Suggs New Member

Encouraging quotes from others that have come before us are one of the best ways that we can level up our lives.

I have always been a fan of encouraging quotes, especially when I needed a kick in the butt to get things done and make things happen in my life and work.

I found that reading encouraging quotes at the beginning of my day or week was a great way to keep me motivated as it was something I could use to remind myself of what I was trying to accomplish in my life.

Hang in there...
  7. barbara20

barbara20 New Member

1. Do what you like the most.
    2. Learn everything you can about that thing you like the most.
    3. Stay focused and do nothing else.
    4. Don't give up too soon, e.g. within the first 3 months.

That's it, no magical formula, just plain and simple. Good luck!