I finally did it!

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by miggy12, Jan 27, 2008.

1. miggy12

miggy12 New Member

I'm officially the owner of my own mall. I now have to go out to advertise and get people to join my mall. I do have one question and I have a feeling I did it wrong. I feel that way because I bought something and I don't see my purchase anywhere unless I'm not looking in the right place. I believe I went into my personal mall and shopped there instead of my business mall or did I do it right. Do I still get a commision on that?

Thanks
    Lucia

2. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Lucia,welcome to MPM [​IMG]
    I am so glad you decided to join us!
    Yavenay is totally correct,daily actions,promoting your business everyday(even if you only have 20 minutes) will get you moving in the right direction.
    Social networking is the new wave and I am having huge success with it,I would say 90% of my signups has come from netwoking with people.
    I do enjoy that way of marketing as I am a people person.
    You decide on which you feel most comfortable with at first and get it started.
    I also see you are on Yuwie,so am I!
    I will send you a friends request [​IMG]
    Another tip is to go into the members forum in back office as often as you can.You will pick up a lot of good info there and find ideas that will help grow your business.
    Once again,welcome!

Kara

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Congratulations!

4. miggy12

miggy12 New Member

Thanks guys for your encouraging words.

5. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

Lucia, you only have one mall, it's your business mall (the one you will share with people). But that's also the mall you personally shop through. It's a little confusing at first with "your mall" and "your back office", etc. But it'll all come to you. Give it a few days, as people said. The purchase should show up on your sales report. Keep your receipts though, just in case.

6. miggy12

miggy12 New Member

Hi Tracy!

Yes, it finally did and now I see how to find out my commissions. But how do I find out if anyone signed up yet under me. I don't know what dates I need to put as a range. Anyway, I'm getting ready to purchase something else.

Have a great weekend.

7. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Lucia,
    To see who has joined your team you click on 'genealogy online' which will display all your downline.
    You should also receive an email from admin when you have a new member [​IMG]

8. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I find it is easy to talk with people for two things to get them interested in what you have to say.

When People have money or look for ways to make money on line, they like to go shopping or travel. So I am working on programs that promote shopping and travels and let you earn money from doing it.

MPM is the program I use to promote for people who like to earn money from shopping.

At the same time I use incentives that I have from other program (travel) to give away for people who sign up for my MPM downlines.
    This should be working well. I just started doing this. Let's see if it makes good result.

KA