I gave up and now I want back in! Help!

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hippee, Jan 1, 2008.

1. hippee New Member

Almost a year ago I became a level 3 Director however I did not have much of a hand in it. I bought a ton of leads and my director worked them and when he sold enough packages he eventually sent me the release forms. It seemed like a dream come true and when I attempted to work leads on my own after that I came so close to selling two packages and lost both sales. After all my time and effort and coming so close I lost all motivation and quit. Well now I sit back with packages I don't even know how to use and thousands of dollars gone to waist, so I want to give it another try.
    Noone really wants to touch me though cause there's no money to be made from me apparently since I already have a level 3.
    What should I do, my old director is gone?
    Since I don't know much about the packages I can't even attempt to sell them. Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks to all.
  2. goldmills New Member

How do you know your old director is gone? Did you ask them personally or are you not sure you want to work with them anymore.
  3. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Hippee,
    most groups will let you come in to their family and you can plug into their training. I'm with the WCYS call center, Jeff is with DFI and there are several other groups to choose from that you can become associated with or you can just use the official training which is great also. You definately have a huge money maker in your hands not to mention the savings on travel you can take advantage of. You can learn a lot here so make sure and ask questions and you will get answers.
  4. PNL Travel New Member

Hi hippee,

Many people have joined CWB (Coastal WealthBuilders) for the support and training. Anyone can plug into the group and use the tools that we have available.

Many of the other groups are the same way. Listen to some of the live calls to get a feel for the different groups and then go with the one that fits you the best.

Good luck!

Lora
  5. victorious New Member

Shop around for a RELIABLE director with a PROVEN system, and most important, CONSTANT TRAINING!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    (770)995-0029
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

hippee,
    Welcome back!!

Don't give up - you have a powerful tool in your hand with your L3 package AND it's one of the best time of the year to be working your business!

I am with CWB as well... and I echo Lora...

Quoting: PNL TravelMany of the other groups are the same way. Listen to some of the live calls to get a feel for the different groups and then go with the one that fits you the best.

If you need some numbers, feel free to pm me.[IMG]
    Viola
  7. Heather Feather New Member

Hi Hippee!

You have an awesome opportunity to retail those packages inyour local area. If you are unsure how to do this, I can help you. Also, check out the coastal closers.com, they can offer you tons of support, and success! You are still in business! Own your future!