I got a new invitation shop NBC AGENTS PLZ help

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by tropicalbenzo, Aug 21, 2009.

1. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

Hi i just got NBC anyone can give me more information please, i wouls love to talk with the agents who works the hours from 11,12 pm 1am 2am 3am 4am 5am 6am, thz a lot!!!!

[​IMG]
  2. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Hi tropicalbenzo

How long have you had to wait on a project from West I am still waiting. Did you have to re apply to get a project from them
  3. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

well...its depend angela, i call human res. but they dont help me, they always say: keep checking ur urgents news!!! for anew invitation, cuz it doesnt matter if u want a specific, skill, they would send u any skills, depend their needs...
    i got toy r us skills, before my whirlpool recall skill ends, but i didnt like, so i resig. (note: if u resig. u wont get anything until west decided it), so i know the risk....
    But after 3 to 4 weeks i got a new invitation for shop NBC, but sometimes u get it faster, days, 1 weeks, or hours...
    But u also can wait up to 6 to 1 year, after 6 months u wont be able to get into ur employee site, cuz u will need to re-apply or contact west....
    I lot a agents r getting a new invitation... but also A LOT A AGENTS r waiting for a new ....
    I also heard that some agents who already, have a skills, they getting one more..

Also people who apply for west like 1 or 2 years, west r contact those persons..
    Also west still hiring new people.
    A lot a skill in west end, like:
    1. schering care
    2. whirlpool recall
    3. citi virtual
    4. virgina mobile

but they also have a few news i think r home dep. quest, citi mortgage....

anyway in work like at home forum, people talk more about it!!!!
    Good luck, i hope i help u!
  4. suni315

suni315 New Member

tropical,

How many new skill invites have you had? I see you have posted for different assignments many times. I am just wondering what your strategy is because I see so many agents not getting new invitations but you have gotten several. Just curious
  5. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

[​IMG] suni!!!!

i dont use any strategy, lol, i dont know why? but i think is lucky... (first time in my live), cuz first i failed, direct respond in february 13,2009.. after few weeks, on february 11, i got a new invitation to work whirlpool recall bilingual, then when the skill ends in july 3, 2009 . I got a new invitation for toy r us bilingual (very fast), but i dont like it, so io resig. on august 3,2009. After few weeks In august 20, 2009, i got a new invitation to work ShopNBC, so i accept it.

The question is why? i got so many invitation so fasttt, if im a new employee since february 11,2009..... i dont know.
    As you see my english is not 100% good, but i try to do my best, because im spanish , and that is my first language...
    Some people say that maybe thats the reason to get invitation cuz, im bilingual, but Shopnbc is only english, so i dont think so.

I have a few friends who work for west more then 2 years and more than 5 years, and they still waiting for a new invitation... (american girls) (no bilingual)
    Also all the bilingual agents in whirlpool recall 2009, got invitation to work toy r us bilingual, how i know? cuz i saw them in the webinar..
    Also a lot a agents from english whirlpool recall got a invitation to work for a different skills, like HN, Direct resp., shop NBC, Dominion ele., CIti mortgage, Quest.....

but also a lot a agent still waiting.
    AS u know also a lot a skill ends, so maybe is a lot a people waiting for a new skill and all the skills r full right now.
    The other day , i was taking with a guy from human resources, about my direct resp. cuz i want to do the test again, he told me to wait for a new invitation and he also told me, that direct resp, is full right now......anyway

One more thing, my performace wasnt perfect neither, my shcedule adherence is always perfect, but i have a coaching and pins, and my feedback in whirlpool r good but in toy r us, above the %, and i only work maybe 10 hours in one month..lololol...
    MY friends who works a lot she got pin 1 2 3 levels, a lot a coaching and bad feebacks, she dont like it cuz they r very strict...is alwasy b2bb people r mine, bad mood, and to much work for so little time...is like a challenge!!!

Anyway thats about it........ Good luck bye

im aol: carolinastajic
    im yahoo: soonpossible
    im msm: soonpossible
  6. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

tropicalbenzo: I dont use any strategy, lol, i dont know why? but i think is lucky... (first time in my live), cuz first i failed, direct respond in february 13,2009.. after few weeks, on february 11,
    sorry i make a mistake is february 13,2009 i falied my direct resp. test, in february 22, i got a e-mail with a new invitation to work whirlpool recall spanish.[​IMG]
  7. suni315

suni315 New Member

Thanks Tropical I was just curious I really want to resign C*T* but am afraid I may not get new invite or worse I will get one but it will be something else I hate

Suni
  8. vagabond

vagabond New Member

How exactly do you reapply, I have been with west since 07 and have had various skills but have not had any new offers since Avaya fell through. I am still listed as an employee even though I have no active skills, so do I resign from west altogether and then reapply and if so is there a waiting period after you resign before you can reapply? I don't know how that works, please help if you can.
  9. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

how long are u waiting for a new skill, cuz after 6 months u r out from west and u need to reapply like a new employee, i was active waiting for a new skill after i resig. toy r us but then my active skill just get inactive so i waqs inactive when i get a new skill to work for shop nbc that was after 2 weeks i resig. toy r us....
    let me know, but if im you i will call HR and let it know!!!!
    and yes they asnwer that phone all the time...
  10. vagabond

vagabond New Member

I did the training for Avaya in May of this year, west ended up not getting that skill so no one worked on it, I have not had a skill or been offered one since that was about 4 months ago. The only way I can see to reapply is to resign from west altogether since I have no active skill to resign from, is that what you mean?
  11. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

Hi Vagabond

I am in the same boat as you are I am thinking about resigning and reapplying to.
  12. vagabond

vagabond New Member

Angela,

can you still get into gateway, I can still sign in on the employee login page but a while back gateway wouldn't let me in, I called a pal and she tried it for a while, couldn't figure it out and then she said if you weren't scheduled to work they couldn't escalate it and as long as I could get in on the employee sight it could be because I didn't have a skill.
  13. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

to vagabond

Yes I can still get into the gateway where we have to log into to work. And I still do not have a skill I did a chat with them and they keep saying the same thing. Check Urgent Message boards and email so I went on and apply with Teletech and they are still hiring.
  14. newbee

newbee New Member

I am wanting a part-time position. I found West on Monster and applied. I tested out fine but found out I should have applied at west at home. I contacted HR and they were able to find my application but when I applied at the West at home site I was declined due to availability. HR said I should say I would be available more hours on this form. But is their a long wait to start working with them?
  15. angiedbc456

angiedbc456 New Member

To newbee

It does take time to get on with just about any work at home company But once your hire your in. It does take time to hear back just watch your email.