I have bought Wealthy affiliate !

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by MakeMuchMoney3, Nov 9, 2009.

1. MakeMuchMoney3

MakeMuchMoney3 New Member

I have bought Wealthy affiliate and I must say that im impressed. I konow what everyone is thinking. Another guy that lying. But that's not the case. It is really fun and I learn a lot. I think Im going to make serious cash in a while [​IMG]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Keep us posted! Happy learning![​IMG]

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Awesome that you like Wealthy Affiliate! [​IMG] It is a great place to learn the ropes about internet marketing and to apply what you have learned to start earning money online!

4. gohard

gohard New Member

Wealthy affiliate is great for all newbies. There forum is fantastic as well.

5. heretohelp

heretohelp New Member

it was extremely impressed with the material at first glance paid for an entire year. And my membership was discontinued after the first month by Wealthy affiliate for some reason. After several attempts of trying to contact Kyle and Carson through Email (no telephone #, anywhere on site or support) they never responded at all. Now Im out almost $400 and never received the benefit of utilizing their service. Buyer Beware. PS. Im still trying to get my money refunded through Paypal after filing a complaint for non delivery of service or product.

6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

This is the first time I've heard anything like this - I would suggest contacting their support - there is no reason for them not to give you access to their service as this is what all members are entitled to when they pay their fees. The only reason they wouldn't give you access is if your payment did not go through...

7. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I would say when they upgraded to WA Platinum there were a few of the typical glitches.

Kyle & Carson are honest, genuine people.
    I am certain this is just a rare instance .

I received a message from someone who wanted to enroll, they were having problems getting through, and needed assistance with foreign enrollment.

This is not normal for Kyle & Carson.
    So, just be patient, and PM them again if you have not received your response.

Victoria

8. abcgirl

abcgirl New Member

I think its interesting that all of the "review" sites I can find about Wealthy Affiliate are just WA affiliates selling the program. That seems fishy to me.

9. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Wealthy Affiliate University it totally legitimate.

I promote it, not as much now, as I have been concentrating 100% on an extraordinary opportunity that was offered to me through the WA Buddy system.

This offer was like an unexpected prize.

Some members become highly successful, some not.
    There are just so many factors involved with success.

I always suggest sticking with one legitimate program until you have experienced some success and have the fundamentals down.

In any case, I wish you all of the success you are looking for [​IMG]
    Victoria

10. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

A little bit of skepticism is healthy, but some people just make me want to laugh they way they seem to see "snake oil" in Wealthy Affiliate. This program has been going for 6+ years!!! I've personally been a member for almost 3 years now and I make more money each month from what I've learned at Wealthy Affiliate than what the membership fee costs. In my opinion, the forum alone is worth the price of the membership.

11. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

I'll be the first to say that I fell for quite a few scams when I started out online. With that said, Wealthy Affiliate is not one of them. I wish I would have found this site years ago before the garbage ebooks and courses that I purchased instead. I've have since seen my share of success online, but I still learn new things from the Wealthy Affiliate site and it's members. True, you can find most of the info in the members area scattered amongst various sites on the internet, but the structure and presentation of the material on WA makes it easy to absorb.

The real power of the site is the members. I have never seen so many people willing to help in one place. It's really refreshing after being involved with so many sites where every other post is someone trying to put another down.

I'm willing to answer any questions you may have if you are on the fence. Of course the site is not for everyone, but it's definitely not a scam.

12. Louem

Louem New Member

abcgirl: I think its interesting that all of the "review" sites I can find about Wealthy Affiliate are just WA affiliates selling the program. That seems fishy to me.
    A lot of people promote wealthy affiliate because it works!

AND I don't see anyone saying anything bad about it because it works!

I don't see any X members dissing it, because it works!

And guess what? I'm not even a member.

Think about it, if it were a scam, don't you think someone would have posted it by now?

13. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

I agree it does work. But I understand the skeptics as well. I was scammed quite a bit when starting out in Internet Marketing. The only way to find out if it is right for you is to give it a try. Each person's situation is different and as with everything, some will like it, some won't.

I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has about the Members area.

14. Michael Merry

Michael Merry New Member

In my opinion Wealthy Affiliate is a solid program [​IMG]
    Although I selected another affiliate program, I remain impressed by these two guys.. Kyle & Carson. I believe they are honest people, who offer others a genuine money making opportunity.
    I continue to receive a flood of useful info through Email subscription.