I have this idea to help people sell their information products. Any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Matt Zenittini, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

There is this program called Rapid Action Profits. Basically what it does is automate the buying process of information products.

It handles:

Squeeze pages
    Opt ins
    OTOs
    Affiliates (yes you can have your own affiliates) =].

Anyway this program is being sold for $177 a copy. My idea would be to start a new kind of hosting service for people with information products and are overwhelmed with the hosting process, set up, management, cost, etc.

So for example. I would strike a deal with Sid Hale (the creator of Rapid Action Profits) so I could pay him a monthly charge for each copy of RAP that I am running. (it would only be fair since I will be running it for multiple people.

Anyone that has an information product and wants to sell it they would come to us. We would create their website and fill the website with the copy that they provide us.

We will launch the website, manage everything for them, payments will automatically be put into their and their affiliates paypal accounts.

I have teamed up with one of the best in the business at Product releases, so we would even PROMOTE their product and website that we are hosting and managing for them.

All they would need to do is, create a product, create copy, tell us what they want to pay their affiliates. We will create affiliate tools, affiliate sign up page, their long copy page, their opt in, their squeeze page, their OTO page, everything. We will even register and host their domain.

I think this would make for a very good business in this era of online marketing.

They write the product, and collect money. No additional work needed, and no large upfront investment to launch their product.

What do you say?

If anyone thinks this is a good idea and wants to go in on this with me, let me know =]. There is still a lot left to figure out and create. However I think there would be a lot of demand for a service like this.

As always!, Happy Marketing,

Matthew Zenittini

Edit: I just read on RAP's website

"There's no limit to how many websites you install the system on - or how many products you set up on each web site."

I will still contact Sid to see if I would be violating terms and if he will do a deal for this type of service. =]
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Sounds interesting - It is a bit over my head yet, so I will be slipping back from time to time to see what is going on with it for you ... I am still working on the hostgator thing and even THAT has this little country head spinning.[IMG]
  3. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Yes =]. I completely understand. That is why I want to create a product to help people that don't understand the ins and outs of hosting and selling online, but still want to make money and have a product.

Thank you for your feedback!
  4. adebuk99 New Member

hi,
    i am Adeolu, i am a music director here. i love to become an internet marketers. i will like you to teach me how to make good money on internet. i know that one can make legitimate money on internet but i dont know how.Sir , i will like you to teach me varios ways of making money on internet. My mobile line is +2348034777871, email is [email protected]. i expects ur reply soonest.
    bye
    Adeolu
  5. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Adeolu,

You need to start by investing in your knowledge =]. There are many people here that will help you, but everyone has their own special way of marketing. We are more than willing to help with questions that may arise. =].

There are some helpful threads, like the one mountainmom5 recently posted on affiliate marketing.

Good luck,

Matthew Zenittini
  6. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Well, I decided to try my own idea... =]..

I wish I would have gotten more feedback!!!. But that is fine. I will let everyone know how it goes =].
  7. findspare New Member

Matt

As someone who has looked into a lot of internet marketing stuff, I think your idea is quite brilliant. Also I think people just love having all the technical things taken care of as that part can be pretty daunting if you're not techno-savvy. Doing the marketing as well would be just great for everyone who isn't comfortable with it/doesn't know how/is just plain lazy.

I'm sure you'll do well, look forward to hearing how you go.

Jan
  8. Lucky1 New Member

Hey matt, I am new to starting my online business, but I wanted to comment on your idea, which sounds great. Well, first of all, how is that project coming along? Second, what are the things left to figure out and create? And last, but certainly not least, are you still looking for an associate to go in on this with you?