i just signed up yesterday... tips on on gettin started?

Discussion in '1StepSystem' started by FriedxTofu, Apr 10, 2006.

1. FriedxTofu

FriedxTofu New Member

what are some good money transfer?.. i heard paypal is taking money out of ur acount without ur conscience and other stuff

and what are your advertising techniques?.. keywords.. sales letter. etc..

how much are you spending on advertsing?.. it is working?

what search engine or pay-per-click did you submitted at?.

i kno these are all top secrects and most people does not want to share... but please help, im a 18 year old student and i have no idea how the advertising and marketing work.

greatly appriciated

2. netjobs

netjobs Member

its a good decision to start an income from the comfort of home at this age [​IMG]... but you should have patience like any other business, you cant learn in a quick manner and loads in ur mind in overnight...

So keep learning day by day.. visit forums like this.. before asking any doubts or questions take a look around this forum... you can find some good advices and tips to get a better work at home position yourself...

Have a Nice Day !

3. FriedxTofu

FriedxTofu New Member

hehe actually, i have been researchin for a whole bunch of money-making systems... after hours and hours of searching i decided to purchase this.

ive been with acn... total scam... good thing i didnt pay the $500 membership fee because i went online and found alot of negatives

ive purchased the Jason Isaksen ebook.. not the whole course tho it was like $700+ (toomuch for me)..... alot of peeps are making money at this sytem as well but not as fast as 1step

i really hope this 1 step system works because i already paid $597 last nite... and i guess i need to pay for the monthly fee and other stuff which is gona total up too $600 something...... sigh..

im using my financial aid money for this.....

i might go crazy if this dosent work..... serious

hehe

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Quoting: FriedxTofuive been with acn... total scam... good thing i didnt pay the $500 membership fee because i went online and found alot of negatives

Hello FriedxTofu,

It always a smart idea to do what you did and investigate any opportunity before committing to it. You will ALWAYS find positives and negatives in your background checks.

The important thing is to consider the source of your information - good or bad - as well as your own motivation.

For instance:

(1) Are you getting your info from a reputable established consumer protection organization, or is it the "sour grapes" gripes of some lazy, disgruntled affiliate who made no effort and so made no money?

(2) Are you picking the brains of someone who understands what he or she is doing and is enjoying great success?

(3) Are you more fearful about possibly losing $500 than you are optimistic about possibly making $5,000?

(4) Since nothing is perfect, how much calculated risk are you willing to take to improve your situation?

Even if the research turns up more negatives than positives, one should still consider the substance of the stories themselves, before making any judgment on the overall scheme.

Quoting: FriedxTofui really hope this 1 step system works because... i might go crazy if this dosent work..... serious

Any system or plan only works if you work it. So, once you are satisfied that a plan makes sense, then it's left up to you to Just Do It! Good luck!

Hermas

5. jobinfoway

jobinfoway Guest

Its not a magic.You cant make money by one night, you should have patience. you have to learn not in a quick manner but in slowly but steady manner. then u will definetly get suuccess in ur programme. Always get in touch with this type of Forum. this will give u lots of benifits.

Best of Luck

6. FriedxTofu

FriedxTofu New Member

how are you advertising your website?..

i just paid 19.99 for 10,000 targeted traffic... i hope this works.

7. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

Paying for traffic does not always help. Often free advertising helps. You need to keep on trying. Explore all the free methods of advertising. If you want to invest money PPC is a good option.

8. FriedxTofu

FriedxTofu New Member

i found google adword and dropcards work pretty well... watch out for the google adword tho, it can burn a hole in your pocket

9. ukdomainer

ukdomainer New Member

I've also found the 10,000 targeted traffic didn't work at all (I'm presuming you meant something like the expired domain traffic).

I find I get lots of visits through traffic exchange progs though.

10. jjw1033

jjw1033 New Member

I'm just getting started here with 1Step as well.
    I've heard nightmares from other forums etc. about purchasing targeted traffic, such as an extremely low conversion rate, it that true? I will most likely do the blog, PPC, SEO and middleman strategies, along with adsense and adwords to get visitors to my lead page etc. Hopefully in time build a good targeted opt-in list.
    Wish me luck and I'll see y'all on the other side.

JJ

11. mia278

mia278 New Member

Quoting: FriedxTofuhow are you advertising your website?..

i just paid 19.99 for 10,000 targeted traffic... i hope this works.

i paid $170 for 10k traffic and guess what!!! no sign up even to the teleseminar!! i have learnt my lesson when i first started with 1 step i didn't have a clue about marketing but after reading the rich jerk then holly e-book which helped me greatly, i started making sales. the system is great and the product is excellent but i don't like the tele-seminar because it is just sale pitch not explanation of how the system work and describing the product. so i decided to write review about 1 step. i also learned buying traffic is not good idea because they are simply dead traffic which will not help you in any way. i found solo ad to be great way of advertising for me but you have to write yours different to others not the same no mlm no sale add that i keep finding everywhere. i used some of rich jerk style ad and i got two sale the day my solo ad went live but bear in mind sol ad take about 2-4 weeks to be added to the list so plan ahead.

12. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

I have found out the PAID traffic DOES NOT WORK. You will be amazed how many people actually come into WORK AT HOME forums to find a WORK AT HOME BUSINESS. I have made 6 sales in about a month 2 came from a forum. I suggest posting about your business....and going into forums and helping people. The bible states, "give and it shall be given back to you!" Go and treat others the way you would want to be treated if you just signed up for something. To many people get into a business and just forget how they started. Then they sponsor and don't help their sponsor out. Why in the world would I want to just "GIVE" two of my prospect to someone who didn't help? I actually changed sponsors...and He had his first two in about 4 days...HE WAS AWESOME. SO, I know how if feels to think about getting with somone that doesn't support you after your payment to them. I can guarentee, I am NOT one of them! I can give you names of those that I am supporting ever past their first two to me!!

In HIS service
    Scott

13. made2prosper

made2prosper New Member

What is happening everyone?
    I have not heard much in regards to anyone else and how they are doing with THE 1STEP SYSTEM? As for me, all is WELL! I could not being doing any better....

14. Crieon

Crieon New Member

Hey everyone! I have recently joined the 1step system. [​IMG]

15. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

I found that paid traffic does NOT work. Sure, you will get the traffic that they say you will, but its not 'targetted'. Most of the people that visit your website have no interest in what you are selling. Thats what I've heard, and have noticed. I've used blast 4 traffic, and its email marketing. It actually does work, because its not spam email and it's targetted for the most part.

16. mhammond

mhammond New Member

hi 1steppers !
    I just joined the system & wondered if anyone had any "getting started" tips for me .Would appreciate the help as I do not have a lot of money to advertise

17. af1226

af1226 New Member

I am thinking about starting 1 step system too. Guess everyone will have different strategies.

I already have a website reviewing various make money schemes.

[Link removed - Admin]

And I drive about 50 people to this site every day (some targeted, some not).

Once I've signed up, I will put a banner on that website and hopefully drive some free traffic to my 1 step system site.

18. clendon

clendon New Member

af1226

Best suggestion is to read all you can about the 1StepSystem. Their site doeasn't tell you a whole lot so look for a sponsor who will give you a little bit more information and who will also support you. I firmly believe you should know as much as you can before you spend $500. Don't be surprised.

Ron
    The Piedmont Group

19. cgaboston

cgaboston New Member

Hi there all, just signup last night... I've been off and on with this web stuff, I've made some money but lost some as well, I haven't been able to email my sponsor, so far every email I send bounces back any suggestions?
    Also, the "tool box" that you buy is that something you get on the mail or is it something you donwnload? I logged on to my account and clicked on the "tollbox" tab but there is nothing there...
    Am I supposed to be doing something right now or just waitting... Sorry about all the questions but I am just trying to find myself here... this is very different then any other thing I've been involved with, so any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks .
    CGABoston

20. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

cgaboston,

I'd get a refund from them and buy something else.

It sounds like you want to learn the basics of online advertising. The best way to start is to purchase a program.

The popular programs of this forum are:

1. Honest Riches - $37 one time payment
    2. Wealthy Affiliate - Low monthly fee (I think $29/month)
    3. Site Build It ($299 per year?)
    4. Profit Lance ($87?)

You can click on signatures to check out the programs. That way you will get a good education and most of your questions will be answered.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield