I just started and need alittle help getting going!!! Please help!

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by devsmom, May 4, 2011.

1. devsmom

devsmom New Member

Hi!
    I just started with a company that I truly do believe in that offers a product that again, I truly do believe in!
    There are great people that have proven it works and I am really excited about it!
    They have given me a website, not one that I can alter but a website to send traffic too and I have an e-mail just for the business.
    I have a facebook and have put up content about what I am doing.
    I am worried that I am not getting enough leads to really make enough money!
    I'm in hopes someone here can help me find ways to generate good, targeted leads that I can get for free!
    I heard about something called blog buster but don't know much about it and also about writting articles but don't know about that either!
    I'm really new to this and would love to find a way of building my business and being able to make this work!
    I have been working from home for other people for years and do have the devotion needed.
    I have a separate home office and can give full time to making this work but, I do not have very long and I will have to sign up for another job soon if I can't bring in more money!
    I am a single mom of a son who is a cancer survivor and we do not get any help from the ex so it is all up to me to keep things going! I can't work an outside job because no one will ever put up with the time I need off for my son's medical appointments!
    So as you can see, I am in a jam!
    Anyone that can give me any ideas on how to generate some leads for free that works quickly, please do!!
    I love all the info I am getting on this forum, it is awesome but I am so new this is even the very first post I have ever made!!
    HELP!!!!
  2. buckwild

buckwild New Member

I've been trying the work at home business off and on over the past few years and understand the need to keep expenses down. I too am a single mom with my daughter heading off to college in the fall (pre med) and no help from the ex.
    A few places to put free ads is craigslist and USFreeAds. I have gotten responses from both to start building a list.
    Hope it helps.
  3. HonestRep

HonestRep New Member

If you just started, please keep with it. Sometime hard work and perseverance pay off a little further down the road. Like any opportunity, I am sure this one will require some patience and hard work as well.

Good luck!
  4. wendellbulbaai

wendellbulbaai New Member

Hi Deborah,

I see you are involved with Monavie which is a great company.
    But as with any online business its all about marketing.
    97% of network marketers will give up in 3 to 6 months because of not recruiting enough new people to build an good income.It all start by having a good marketing system.
    if you don't own a marketing system it becomes real hard to succeed.So... my recommendation is to get a good marketing system that will help you with the tools for effective marketing
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

devsmom: Anyone that can give me any ideas on how to generate some leads for free that works quickly, please do!!
    I don't know about quickly - for free! That is not a very common thing in internet marketing - it either takes time for free or you have to pay.

I personally wouldn't pay as you will end up paying way too much unless you know what you're doing.

One of the best ways to generate leads is to participate in forums such as wahm.com/forum (and this one of course!) - in fact, in ANY work at home forum...

BUT please remember that you will never get a lot of leads by pushing your opportunity - just be real and help others out with what you DO know... learn how to set up a blog or website in the process where you can connect with people as people will be more willing to enter their names for more info once they trust you and kinda 'know you' from the forums, etc.

Just keep pressing on and learning all you can about online marketing - also make simple business cards for free at Vistaprint that you can hand out locally... directing traffic to your landing page...

Cheers![​IMG]
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

At the end of the day, it is really all about getting as many leads as possible on a daily basis. This is really the secret to making it online with any business. In your case, it is with Monavie.

A great way to generate some free leads everyday is to participate in online forums like this one. Just add your biz in your sig.

Keep doing it, never give up, stay consistent even when you feel like quitting, and you will do well online.

To your success.[​IMG]
  7. blakeenterprise

blakeenterprise New Member

Hi Deborah,

There are couple things I have learned along the way.
    They are: (1) find a system that you can use to promote your business, one that your down line can also use to promote theirs.

(2) Never promote your primary business first. Try to build a list of friends by using media like forums, Safelists, and Traffic Exchanges, with a lead capture page and never give up trying. It takes time to build a successful business just as it takes time to raise a successful child.

Good luck in your endevour.
  8. Cesar Fasano

Cesar Fasano Guest

My two cents...

The best strategy that you can apply right away to make your MLM business profitable ASAP is to invest in yourself first.

Period.

With that said, let me ask you: what are you reading right now? There's a lot of valuable resources that you can find online that are either paid or free but you must get moving...

When I say invest in yourself, I'm not only talking about money even though you should invest some in your mlm education...You can also invest time to learn new skills.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but here's something on your favor: you already have a huge why...A motivation.

I might even dare to say that you have that burning desire to accomplish ambitious goals because of your son's situation and you can take that to your advantage.

I certainly hope that my words resonate with your mission, and that you realize how critical is to go out there and acquire a particular mindset and also a new set of skills.

I wish you the best of lucks Deborah! You're an inspiration. [​IMG]

Cesar
  9. DannyGilbreath

DannyGilbreath New Member

Deborah,

The first thing to keep in mind is that no one cares about our businesses. No one will join just because we put up links to our company replicated websites.

People join people not opportunities. Make sure that all you are doing on the internet is giving pure value to people. Don't market your company on the front end. Learn something of value and then just come out here and teach it.

If you want free leads you have to be consistent daily, don't give up it will take time.

You need to find a good mentor. This is the NUMBER ONE key to success in this industry.

Watch this video with Mark Yarnell about mentoring and what it takes to succeed in this industry.

http://networkmarketingpro.com/2009/03/29/nmpro-15-mark-yarnell-interview-1-of-6/

Good luck to you,

Danny
  10. kimcoulterdavis

kimcoulterdavis New Member

buckwild
    I would highly recommend reading Robert Kiyosaki's book "The Business of the 21st Century" it is really all about Network Marketing. Another good book to read is "Go Giver's Sell More" by Bob Burg and John David Mann -- Once you have started an MLM business it is really a good idea to read some books to get a better perspective on what to do, but initially your upline should be available to help guide and mentor you. If they are not, then go over their head to find someone that will. It is always a good idea to ask for help.
  11. jeffb414

jeffb414 New Member

Write an article a day and post them on different article directories linking back to your blog or capture page to build an email list.

Post on forums and help others with questions they have, in turn they will want to work with you.

Make YouTube videos every week about the industry you are in that will be helpful to others desiring to find out free info.

These are just a few beginner tactics that will get you some free leads.

One key point is to generate relationships and just give people pure information that has tons of value in your industry and you will begin to see that you won't have to ask them to join you; they will be asking you how they can join.

Give before receive after =)