I know... another desperate soul!

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JPaskie, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

JPaskie: Well I was kinda writing a review but apparently I got moderated and can't be bothered writing it again! So poo poo to you too.
    Before starting a new thread, please use the search feature to see if the opportunity program has already been discussed or not. Regarding 30 Day Challenge, there is not just a thread but a sub forum on the same.
  2. JPaskie Member

I did search, it is now known as The Challenge and is distinctly different to the former 30 Day Challenge. My search came up with no results.

I don't consider any old threads on the 30 Day Challenge to be relevant, anything older than 2010 is definitely a completely different ball game, not to mention the big changes that have happened in the last year alone.

I appreciate moderators doing their job, but afraid you got it wrong this time mate.
  3. gowriter Member

ebay always works.
  4. JPaskie Member

5. Brian Snipes New Member

Internet marketing can be lucrative, but there are a lot of people that will take your money and not really give you much in return.

I work a full-time job and am doing internet marketing on the side.

I was hoping to get online and be able to quit my job, but I've only got a few more years to go before I can retire from my job and have my pension. So I decided not to throw that out the window.

There is quite a bit of good content around here on the forum and many good people to follow.

Good Luck and hope you find what you're looking for.
  6. robpenn Member

Hi James

Looks like you are being well looked after here!

"identifying niches", yes, that is the key first step.

Find a niche you are interested in.

Then find a product in that niche that you feel you can promote and recommend. A product that has lots of hungry customers. It might be a tangible product like a health juice or it might be a digital product like an ebook or it might be membership to a website.

It could be an MLM product.

You then need to learn two things. How to build a website to promote the product and how to get traffic to the website.

You can just learn these two things by asking here at this forum, but it is quicker and easier if you find yourself a teaching course.

I would recommend Chris Farrell. He keeps it simple for the new starter.

Affiliate marketing and MLM will continue to grow as good business opportunities as the web grows.

I know someone who has just started Avon and they are going strong. So many people want Avon products. That company must be over a hundred years old.
  7. chadarcy Member

I would like to just state that I have been lucky enough to be invited by my Aunt to a company that I really literally don't do anything to make it work. I totally believe in network marketing and and MLM's and have joined many without success.

It most times has not been because of the company or product, but mainly do to my marketing skills, which have been about zero. I am picking up things here and there, but also lack the time to put in a good effort for marketing. I am trying to learn the skills, but at a very gradually rate.

It does benefit me to try and get referrals but with this company it definitely is not a must. The business was geared towards allowing
    the 98% of people that have been unsuccessful with MLM and other Network Marketing programs, to earn and succeed daily. I thought it was to good to be true but is definitely, for me, because of my lack of marketing the simplest to earn money daily.

My point I am trying to make there are other options that do work at very little startup cost, and even less work marketing.

To our success,
    Chad
  8. JPaskie Member

9. chadarcy Member

I didn't want to spam the opportunity so that is why I did not bring it up. Please remove if I am not supposed to post, but I am thinking that I am allowed to post the general website JustBeenPaid.com

So far it is everything they state! The only downside is that there seems to be too much site downtime, without warning. The downtime is minimal though and they are making progress on eliminating any future downtime. Also the website is very old school and was very confusing at first, but within a day or two you will get a good feel for it. Having someone to guide you for the first couple weeks would have been nice. My Aunt wasn't able to help much as she had signed up a couple of days before me.

Regards,
    Chad
  10. JPaskie Member

11. chadarcy Member

There are two sides to JustBeenPaid, a JSS tripler side and a JSS matrix side. As a new member one would only concern themselves with the JSS tripler side. $10 is given at signup to basically testdrive the JSS tripler which will buy you a position.

The way it works is that every JSS position which costs $10 will earn you up to 2% daily. On weekends it earns 1.5%. So on weekdays you earn $.20 daily and weekends $.15 daily. So if you have 20 positions you would be earning $4.00 a day. The life of a position is 81 days as of right now, so if you take $4 x 81 days this equals = $324. But you also want to keep purchasing some positions or you would eventually dry out of triplers as they expire.

Now for every 4 tripler positions that expire they start you in a matrix on the JSS matrix side. So look at the purchases of triplers as being purchases into the matrix. This is what you are buying! If I wasn't trying to get referals into the program all that I would be doing is making purchases for triplers when I need to. It is as simple as that.

Please keep asking questions!

Chad
  12. JPaskie Member

13. chadarcy Member

The money is coming from all the purchases that members are making. Keep in mind that as in my situation right now I am doing what is called compounding. 100% of my earnings is going back into buying more positions which is increasing my daily earnings at a faster rate. I have a number in mind that I am going to hit for daily earnings and then start keeping a percentage of that as profit. I am planning on keeping a third of my daily earnings and purchasing more triplers with the rest.

You have to keep putting back in or after 81 days each tripler you have purchased will expire and your earnings will gradually go down. Remember that this program as you will see on their site is stating that it is "definately sustainable". There is a system in place which allows this to be sustainable. I don't know the details of that system but one example is on the weekends, money movement is slower and that is the reason for only a 1.5% daily earning payout.

There is a restart which also takes place when funding requires the system to do so. I will admit that I do not fully understand this but mainly what happens is that triplers are converted sooner to the matrix side. I have heard very positive things about this, but again don't know the details. I have yet to go through a restart, and new members it does not effect.

Hope this answers your question.

Chad
  14. JPaskie Member

So the money comes from other members? Forgive me, but is that not the definition of a Ponzi Scheme?
  15. chadarcy Member

I understand your statement, but also keep in mind that they are stating this to be "definitely sustainable". I would recommend that you go to JustBeenPaid.com and visit the conference room and ask the same question. I honestly don't know how to answer that, but do have trust in the claim that they make.

I am seeing positive results and if I were to choose to take all my earnings back daily to pay for the amount I have put in, it would only take me 25 days.

I can only recommend that you do your due diligence and feel comfortable with the program before putting any money into it.

Chad
  16. JPaskie Member

How about you ask the question?

I have joined anyway in your downline, but yeah.
  17. chadarcy Member

I have asked inside the conference room and received the same answer.

Basically members are buying tripler positions, which do generate daily income, but in turn for every four expired positions get you a matrix placement.

So the argument against it being a ponzi is that you are purchasing something which is no different than any other business, and the claim that they are "definitely sustainable", which makes this different than other HYIPs.

I am comfortable with the claim that they make but will admit that it does seem like a very large claim. Like any business if there is no money coming in, how can one exist?

As your upline I do want you to feel comfortable with what you have signed up with, so please visit my blog for one, which does have a good interview with Fredrick Mann the creator, and in general search for reviews on JustBeenPaid to see what others think.

Feel free to keep asking questions and I will do my best to answer!

Chad
  18. robpenn Member

The guy in the JBP video says you can make money even if you don't know how the system works.

That is a worry. If a person does not know how it works how do they know if it is legal or ethical?

How does the system work?

Is someone investing the money somewhere and paying out from interest?
  19. chadarcy Member

I would not recommend anybody join any program without having a decent idea of how it works. But you will always learn more after joining.

Exactly you have to make your own choice as to whether a program is ethical and be comfortable with that.

Above I have explained for the most part how the system works above, but please be more specific if you need something answered.

Members really don't know what is being done with the money other than they do pay earnings back when requested.

Another note on what a tripler purchase is giving us, is for every position purchased, we are receiving an advertising credit for programs which will be up and running in the future.

I would highly recommend visiting the 24/7 forum and see what people think of just been paid.

This link is not linking to my account in anyway so it is for information and will not lead any signup page of mine. Please remove if it is breaking any forum rules.

http://login.meetcheap.com/conference,76626617

Chad
  20. JPaskie Member

Well, I don't know how my car works, but I still trust it.

As long as my car doesn't ask for my money to help it's friend in Nigeria, I'll keep driving it.