I need advice on where to have a tasting party for my business.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Limuguy2010, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Limuguy2010 New Member

I would like to have a tasting party for my business but can't find a place to have one at. I can't do it at my house because it is not allowed. Any suggestion? And how can I do it for cheap?
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

In our town we can use the VFW hall for stuff like that and it's pretty cheap.... or any community hall is usually inexpensive...
  3. getagrip Gold Member

Would a conference room at a hotel work? Maybe an outdoor event?
  4. wealthbuilders New Member

Do you have a friend that lives in an apartment complex? Often times, an apartment complex will rent out the clubhouse to the residents at no charge. You'll probably have to pay like a $200 deposit just in case of damages.
  5. Marwan New Member

Hi,
    You can rent a Hall, or if you would like to rent Mcdonalds halls for birthday parties I guess that would work as well.
    Have a nice day
  6. happywife Gold Member

Maybe the library has a room for rent? A local church hall? The local school may have an assembly room; gym?
  7. talfighel Silver Member

An out door event is a great idea. You must have a park there where people can go to and have a barbecue. It's free.

Tal
  8. carterstory New Member

An outdoor event may be a little picky but I'd def see if you can do a firehall or a church as a backup if you can't do the outdoor (especially if you need hot food).
  9. flexiblework New Member

Have you tried your local outdoor or indoor flea markets. I once had a home based business and I gave out free samples of my products at our local outdoor market. I was also able to sell my product as well. You just have to check to see what their guidelines are for food.

Hope this helps[IMG] [IMG]