i need help, i want to work at home for and additional income

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by gataamo, Jan 17, 2010.

1. gataamo

gataamo New Member

hi i'm from Ecuador live in California i'm new in this, a will love to be help i want to make an additional income from home, i being looking for a work at home job but all of them want money and money i have to pay to some of them a lot of money, i'm so sad i need help, i'm 28 years i have a fiancee he is a good men we have 2 jobs each and i live with my aunt and he lives at his mom's we want to get married at the end of this year but we do not have money to do nothing or to be together and we do not see each other that much; like 2 to 3 weeks ago i was working and i pick up a bag of dog food i was not sure if i was pregnant or not but when i pick up the bag i star bleeding and a lot of pain then i knew i was pregnant and i lost it we got sad it was going to be our first child; my fiancee is 30 years.

i'm looking for a good work at home job but they are complicates and if you need help nobody is there to help you , please i need help i'm sad and i feel like life is not good we work from 8 or 9 am to 10 or 11 pm some days and he works between 40 hrs to 50 hrs a week between the 2 jobs and if i'm lucky i work between 30 hrs to 40 hrs a week between 2 jobs in 1 job they pay me 9.10 per hour and the other 9.25 per hrs and they pay him 8 per hrs in one and 9 per hrs in the other and he lives 30 to 45 minutes from i do so we do not see each other that much and we work at different hrs please help us we are a good workers.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Okay... we ALL have a story... and my heart goes out to you!

So... first of all, get your OFF of what you can NOT do and onto something you CAN do.[​IMG]

Okay?

Seriously, you both need to sit down and figure out where you can cut some corners. I live in an area where people LIVE off a 20,000 a year income with families.... how do they do it??... by cutting corners.

You will NOT make a lot of money quickly on the internet.

The reason for that is because first you will have to learn how it all works.... what kind of stuff you can do to make money online, etc.

What I will encourage you to do is find a free learning course lile the http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/ - it is free and you will learn a lot about internet marketing

Then come back to the forum and ask questions...

[​IMG]

3. gataamo

gataamo New Member

hi thanks i did register for that 30 days challeng but i do not know where to go from there it sad they will send a e-mail but i did not find nothing, and we are going to talk my fiancee and i the thing is we do not spend nothing tnat is why we do not see each other the bils are killing us car,cell,gas for the cars,food,internet i pay 200 to my aunt for rent for a room and he pays 50 to his mom for a rent to the room so we do not have no corners i whis we did, but thank God give you more

4. ongtina

ongtina New Member

You should look into forums and after noting sites, do a scam search before jumping in. Actually there are many opportunities that are free to join. Writing would be good to do online. I've just started to blog, giving reviews of sites that pay for work online.

5. gataamo

gataamo New Member

thanks i will look in to it If i do how :S

6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Realize there is a difference between work at home job and work at home business opportunity.

There are little to no viable online "jobs" but many opportunities.
    Opportunties can give you the money and freedom you want but depending on what you do there will be different levels of learning to over come so you will likely not quit your day job soon, but know that there are solid opportunities out there that can and will change your financial future.

You also must be mentally ready to succeed. Not just financially ready. It takes commitment and dedication because many challenges and obstacles will arise on the path to home business success.

7. yahia

yahia Member

I believe you don??t have time to learn gataamo. Yes you have, but I am afriad if you wait until you go through the learning curve it??ll be too late.

I have sent you a private message with a detailed plan in a step by step form, all free resources and doesn??t involve a lot of writing. If you have any questions please send me a private message.

It is affiliate marketing in the simplest form possible. If it works for you and you are ready to take it to the next level I can help you get a CPA network account and expand your business.

Good luck

8. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

Hello,
    Consider Transcription as a career. You can do a transcription job from home as well as think as a business opportunity. Many of the traditional home-based business opportunities require significant cash to start, while you can get started doing general transcription for a very minimal investment. Benefits include: you will get flexible workload. And most importantly, it's growing industry.

9. hearthopes

hearthopes New Member

gataamo
    Hi,
    There are sooo many opportunities out there. First, you should do some research... Are you looking for a work at home job or business opportunity etc

10. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you have to pay for a JOB then it is not really a job after all.

There are many job opportunities on Monster.com.

If you don't want to work for someone else for the rest of your life then I really suggest that you get into network marketing.

It doesn't matter if it is online of offline. This business has created more then 100,000 new millionaires between 2000 and 2010.

Tal

11. moneymommy

moneymommy New Member

If you must pay then that's called an investment for a business not a job. BUSINESS/job is a big difference. Business you determine your destiny. Job you can be promoted or laid-off at anytime. The choice is yours. Choose what fits your life-style.

12. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

gataamo
    If you are still looking to work at home, make sure you find something with a small learning curve as well offers great training and support, because this is very important in order to launch your home business right away, also make sure you enjoy it, this is the difference between success and failure of your new found home biz. Take Care.

13. bethsbeautybiz

bethsbeautybiz New Member

Hi! When I had my daughter 3 years ago, I started looking for a way to make money and be able to stay at home with her. Unfortunately, I ran into tons of "jobs" that led nowhere and left me feeling frustrated and taken advantage of. I finally took it upon myself to change my focus to a business that I could run from home around my crazy schedule. 2 years later, I finally found success with Avon. I'm not saying that Avon is for everyone, but the bottom line is there are certain characteristics that a handful of potentially successful home businesses have in common. #1, there was a minimal cost to start, I only had to invest $20 to get started, from that point on, investment in the company came from money generated from my company. I did not want to use a ton of my own money to grow my business, I wanted the business to pay for it's own growth. #2, I'm not a natural sales-person. I needed something that my potential customers would be familiar with. Sales is something that some people are naturally good at, I am not one of those people. #3, I knew that I would need a lot of help, I didn't want to have to re-invent the wheel. My advice, is to do a self-reflection, and think about exactly what you want and don't want, and use that information along with forums like this one to find the right fit for you. There is no get-rich quick magic formula, but if you are willing to put the effort in, you want to make sure that you will see results.

14. shandy

shandy New Member

gataamo
    Hi, you should try paid surveys. But careful of the scams. You can start with minimal cost and free of scams. But this sites are not get rich quick.

15. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

Have you got any work from home job/business? High speed internet plays a great role in doing these kind of jobs. Search for jobs which you think you are capable of. Then ask for references.

16. emma2020

emma2020 New Member

Hi,

It really depends what type of job you want. Its whether you want to work under someone or whether you want to be your own boss, and do things like surveys and things like that.

Emma x

17. Zoelynn

Zoelynn New Member

gataamo

Hi,

I agreed spending quality time with family are priority and important!
    I saw a lot of helpful tips and advises are given and hopefully you found your solution.

18. carterstory

carterstory New Member

First let me say that I hope your situation gets better. Sounds pretty bad. My wife and I have been at rock bottom, and we are in the process of bouncing back. Working for others makes them rich, and you suffer for it. I'm college educated, work for a multi-billion dollar multi-national company and they barely pay their employees enough to survive.

My input (asuming you can speak Spanish well)

I would try and find a company that is international. This way you can use your ability to speak English, and your ability to speak Spanish to capitalize on an opportunity that you can do internationally. Most of us only speak 1 language, so we are limited to english speaking countries.. with your ability to speak spanish you can branch out all over the place with marketing / forum marketing etc.
    Because you have money worries I would suggest doing a low cost or no cost option. You will need to recruit more people, but you have that ability.

-Adam

19. vjassociate

vjassociate New Member

Hello,
    Thi is a realy sad situation and my heart sympathizes with you. i would like to give you some tips. I know that other members have already posted about it but i would like to reinforce and then i will give you some suggestions for online opportunity.

First you must know what you want specifically. Are you looking for work-at-home jobs or work-at-home business? A work-at-home job will actually pay you for your work. You will never be required to invest or pay a fee. They are the one who need your service not you. A work-at-home business always have a fee for you to involve with them which could be a registration fee or a monthly fee or it could be both. With that say, i must also let you know that there are some actual work-at-home business that cost you nothing to join like the one i involve with. As i told you before you must know what you are looking for.

Second, There are some work-at-home businesses that give you the opportunity to work with them as a job recruiter. Some of them require a fee to join but some others are free. The way it works is you either help them find job candidate for their position or you help and helping their job candidates find jobs else where and they pay you a recruiting fee for doing that. Some of them can pay you from $1000 to $5000 for a job placement. Other opportunites involve affiliate marketing, network marketing and so forth. But remember, knowing yourself and what you want will determine your success in whatever the opportunity you choose to do online.

Last but not least, be careful with online scammers and i wish good luck!

James

20. berna

berna Guest

gataamo
    Hello, I am in 2 businesses. One is free and the other one is $10 to join. If you are still looking, you can check out my information.