I need traffic advice.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by CashExperts, Jun 21, 2012.

1. CashExperts

CashExperts New Member

I'm sort of new to all of this and I currently work with Project Payday. I am doing fine at making money with their offers but promoting the website and others is proving to be more difficult than I thought.
    Basically I don't want to spend hundred's of dollars on advertising until I have the extra revenue to do so and I need some free advertising sources. Any ideas? Greatly Appreciated!

2. robpenn

robpenn Member

Try Ezinearticles.

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

You could try classified websites. And blog/forum commenting. Project Payday has been around for sometime and very well known. Don't forget about doing some offline marketing as well.

4. IslandBlogger

IslandBlogger New Member

There are quite a few methods: blog commenting, guest posting, article marketing, social media, email marketing, forum marketing, offline marketing etc... Choose one or two methods and try them consistently over a set time period and see if they work for you. If they do, rinse and repeat.[​IMG]

5. Sum Yung Ho

Sum Yung Ho New Member

Lol@Barb,

That's a semi-exhaustive list.

Some items were good while some gave me a good chuckle [​IMG]

The Alexa thing was kinda cool.

By joining the Warrior Forum should I assume you mean build an expert presence there?

Keep on rockin' !!!

Sum Yung Ho!

6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

CashExperts,

You should learn a bit about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). SEO can drive high quality targeted traffic to your websites and blogs. It takes work, but it's something you can do yourself. Organic search engine traffic is often the best traffic.

7. Cornell

Cornell New Member

CashExperts,

You can try submitting articles to article marketing sites and you can also comment on blogs.Always remember that everything you submit has a link back to your website that you are trying to promote.

8. Marco Casario

Marco Casario New Member

From one of the posts I read that his secret is putting his and his viewers IP details on a page in his site...a bit of confidence building resulting to a higher click through rate...I usually like video marketing...videos also enjoy a high viewership rate that results to a commensurate conversion rate... when it commes to marketing startegies... I usually refer to The Customer Magnet by Michael Cheney...

9. jamess

jamess Member

I think video marketing is the important thing to increase traffic because viewers always show their interest in video or images so you can also try this.

10. nathanleont

nathanleont New Member

I would say if your just starting out then i would recommend starting with one or maybe two strategies max! Stick with them until you have mastered them and then scale it up. Alot of people spread themselves too thin and this is where there go wrong, but there has been some great suggestions posted above so choose one or two that sound appealing to you then go with that. Most importantly I would say its crucial to give the customer some VALUE first then market your products after. I think this is where alot of newstarters go wrong.

11. Randy Mundt

Randy Mundt New Member

Youtube, forums, articles, newsletters, and blogs are all great free traffic sources. I prefer Youtube. All you do is give honest product reviews and have your affiliate link at the TOP of the description if it is a good product. Give honest reviews, buy the product and give potential buyers a tour of the site so they can see what they are getting. If you are honest you will start to get a following.

Giovanna likes this.
  12. Giovanna

Giovanna New Member

When I first started with ZNZ Promotions, I was having difficulty generating leads. I post ads on Craigslist, but that can get tricky as Craigslist is infamous for ghosting ads. I decided to create a blog that details every step in the business. Every time I update my blog, I ping it. I also use Facebook to promote new blog posts. Once I started blogging and using social media, I began to generate many more referrals with less effort. It was well worth the day I took to set up the initial blog pages and I will continue to update my blog regularly.

13. There are many ways to get free traffic. You could try social media like Facebook, article writing, forums, signature links, video marketing, etc... I wouldn't try all these at once though. Learn one method and then when you get result then try adding another method of traffic. :)

14. Michael John

Michael John New Member

Try article marketing or directory submissions. Those two should be able to provide you some good traffic. You can also try forum marketing where you can gain some attention from the regulars over there and market more through engaging in conversations.

15. John Passafiume

John Passafiume New Member

I have found that Craigslist generated a lot of leads for me, but only seen that 1 or 2 of those leads would be profitable. Social Media was the way to go, such as Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube.

Billeon likes this.