I want to be a work at home dad

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by bcarrell2, Oct 15, 2007.

1. bcarrell2

bcarrell2 New Member

well im new to all this stuff and am wondering what is working for you guys?

2. Bill D

Bill D New Member

bcarrell2:

I have been a work at home dad for the past 2 years. The opportunity that I came across was Coastal Vacations. You get 70-80% off of your travel for a lifetime and can earn a substantial income letting others know how they can save money on their travel needs as well. I will not get into it on this thread but do yourself a favor and click on my sig below. It will direct you to my site that will explain this tremendous opportunity and there is a complimentary vacation certificate just for visiting.

Best wishes to your Success.

Bill
    Coastal Vacations Level 2 Director

3. samda

samda Member

Hey you should try paid offers. Its only for members from america, england and canada. You could earn $2000. This is not fake word or another scam. If you follow it correctly it will be your life time change. Offers means simple thing like sign up. Giving information in websites. Now at present there are more than 400 offers and will get you to $2000.

4. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Welcome to the work at home world! [​IMG]
    That's awesome that you're a stay at home dad, good for you, it's really the best of both worlds. Hope you enjoy it!

Working at home is going very well for me. My kids are in school full time now, but I love being here for them when they get home. I'm able to devote a few hours per day to my businesses and it's really taken off.

Good luck to you!

5. bcarrell2

bcarrell2 New Member

well thank you for all the info it is extremely helpfull

6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

If you have your own websites, they can be a good source of income

7. skybobi

skybobi New Member

Working at home is simply great. There is no stress and I can spend lot of time with my family

[Link removed - Admin]

8. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

It's good to see some stay at home dads, I'm almost there. I just joined my business 2 weeks ago and got my first sale in that time. I was pretty excited. You just have to find something that you can be passionate about. As long as you have a good team and support system, you can't go wrong. I'll keep you updated on how I'm doing, I hope to be a stay at home dad in the next 30-60 days. Good luck to you and take care and God bless
    Jason

9. samda

samda Member

There are many sites like typing, data entry and such thinks. That will help you a lot.

10. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

I guess what I do is work[​IMG]

anyway welcome and Great Success to you...

11. LIMELIGHT 4 Me

LIMELIGHT 4 Me New Member

Hey there bcarrol2 -

Not sure if you've noticed all the links inside each signature but if there's anything I can do for you, let me know. I'm a work-from-home dad that will be quitting his daytime job soon. [​IMG]

12. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

Click the links in everone's signatures.
    Do your research.
    Check the BBB
    Check to see if the companies contact information is on their website.
    Check to see if the phone number is listed in a phone directory.
    Check to see if the sponsor gives you contact information.
    Interview the sponsor to see if you believe they will be a mentor sponsor and not just a recruiter sponser.
    Good luck.

Mike Pressnell

13. mikepressnell

mikepressnell New Member

Hey limelight,

Good to see you joined MPM.

Wishing you all the best.

Sincerely,

Mike Pressnell

14. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Hey there,

Rayvin and I hope you don't get scammed like we did. If you need any help let us know! We can tell you from experience what pitfalls to avoid.

To Your success,
    Rob Nyte
    1-705-670-9326
    (call us anytime)
    Or email us at:
    [email protected]

15. william

william New Member

I think that affliate progrmes are the best and easy way to start up a new home based business

16. kfree2006

kfree2006 New Member

as far as typing and data entry it's good to get into this
    but it's to hard to get in you will be on a waiting list
    for the real typing and data entry jobs online. the rest
    are garbage.

17. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

If you are gonna be a stay at home dad, the you are gonna be looking for cash flow from somewhere. Not sure how much you are looking for but typing may not provide you all that much cash flow. There are some solid alternatives out there. Just don't spend a lot of money in hopes of making a lot of money.

18. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Finding a good data entry job is getting more difficult by the day but there are ways that affiliate marketing can be put into automated mode, but you must be ready to go round the learning curve just a bit. But the reward is sure worth it.

19. shepherdp

shepherdp New Member

Pick a strategy and a program that you know you would like and fits with your skills.

Really, you want to build a business long term so it's pointless choosing something that you are not into.

Keep disciplined and focus and do at least something every day - even days when you don't feel like it.

20. pincpassion

pincpassion New Member

I am slowly building up my passive income business and I believe I will eventually be automated soon. Passion is the foundation and that starts learning and skills building. Also, Passion keeps you moving and prevents you from quitting. Cheers![​IMG]