I was wondering has anyone made money freelancing?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mrslalas7, Sep 30, 2009.

1. mrslalas7 New Member

I was wondering have anyone made any money freelancing, especially in the administrative field? I was thinking about doing that because I would enjoy this type of work. If you have, please let me know how you became successful and what sites did you apply. Thanks.
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have you asked over at the wahm.com forum? I think there are more moms there that do that kind of thing and you may get a quicker answer.

I have not done freelancing yet....[IMG]
  3. diane622 New Member

Hi Mslalas,

MountainMom is right, WAHM.com is a great place to find out about different freelance opportunities. Administratively, transcription can be considered freelance, as in you're selecting your own work to accept, etc. This is what I've done for over three years and it is my full-time job. It pays me every bit of what I used to make in offices.

If you do check out WAHM.com, be sure to register or you can't go to the forum area. That's where all the juicy topics are, including things like transcription, virtual secretary, data entry, freelance in general, etc.

Good Luck!
    Diane
  4. magume New Member

I'm making some money doing freelance job as administrator, personal assistant and project manager on elance.eu.

Just register, create strong CV and bid on projects.

Vicky