I would like to promote something that fun and free - but profitable

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Marktech, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Marktech

Marktech Member

I have had a gradual decrease in commissions from affiliate products I have been promoting over the last year or so. It seems that people are not just sitting on their wallets nowadays - they've got them buried in their backyard under a fence post! :)

I have tried a couple of MLM programs where people sign-up under me and then have to do work promoting, (without an investment) for everyone to make money. It is not too hard to get sign-ups but when a lot of people find out there's real work involved they stop doing anything.

I was wondering if there's something out there that is fun to do, doesn't look like work, but one can still earn a bit from the actions of one's referrals.

I joined socipoll.com, which was, (is) enjoyable for members, and paid for referring others, but, alas, they cancelled their affiliate program. :mad:

That is an example of what I am looking for, something that pays for the actions of referrals, and is at least somewhat fun and not all drudgery and does not cost an arm and a leg to join.

Anybody here found anything like that? Please mention the program if you have...
  2. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

JustBeenPaid is something that can be quite enjoyable and profitable. The core of the program itself involves you spending money to make even more money, but if you are a good marketer then you can focus purely on your referrals - The top promoter of the program has earnt $388,045.00 purely from about 340 referrals since February last year. And very easy to sell because like you said, people don't want to do any real work and this is a residual earnings program.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

There are also a lot of free ways to make money online, that cost nothing to start. And it's possible to monetize a blog or website for free too, with things like Google AdSense.
  4. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

Yes, especially because you are American - I wonder, is there a reason you want to make money from referrals rather than making money yourself? I'm a particularly misanthropic S.O.B, I'd much rather do stuff myself :p
  5. Marktech

Marktech Member

I actually joined JBP, I just haven't done anything with it yet. Maybe I'll sit in on one of the marketing webinars. My take is that it's a Ponzi scheme like all the HYIP's out there and will eventually collapse.

The only way I know to make money online is to sell something of value, be an affiliate and sell something of value for someone else, or get people to do things online that you can potentially make money from.
  6. JPaskie

JPaskie Member

Fair enough, why not try to sell something of value though? :) JBP is definitely not a ponzi, I say that with as much faith as possible, knowing it is possible I am wrong, but I know I'm getting money from it and I can see the inner workings of what's happening.
  7. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I think that you should stick with your MLM opportunity and work long enough to find true leaders. You have to consistently generate new leads and signup because you will have very few who will become leaders. This is what you want.
  8. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I would also like to back Jpaskie and recommend JustBeenPaid. It is not really free, at least not to get it off and started without referrals. But that is what is nice about JBP you don't have to work on getting referrals. You do have to put in some of your own money though at least once to earn without referrals.

What makes JustBeenPaid fun for me is that I see my own earnings changing everyday, from day 1, along with anyone that completes a signup below me and purchases 1 tripler. Not only am I earning but anyone that sounds up below me, which is great to watch.

Chad
  9. Marktech

Marktech Member

Thanks for your input talfighel and chadarcy. Chadarcy... how are you promoting JBP, are you following the recommendations of the JBP webinars?
  10. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

SFI requires no initial investment. But it does involve work and networking and sales to make it a viable proposition. I have learnt so much from their wonderful free training and got lots of free support to go alongwith it. So I would highly recommend it to you and anyone else who is not looking for a free ride, but ready to work and make a go of things. Click on the links below if you wish to know more or write to me, I will be happy to help.:)
  11. Marco Casario

Marco Casario New Member

From a site the came about on Google search, it is claimed that JustBeenPaid will run out of money in 2017. Until then, it is legit. Your call. For a more subdued approach to setting up a business check out The Customer Magnet and refresh your page on what business to get into.