If I can do it, anyone can.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by michaelhunter, Feb 13, 2011.

1. michaelhunter New Member

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nick Hansen and I have been struggling for years to make money online. My mistake is I was always looking for get rich quick, which simple to my knowledge, does not exist.

Recently I came across a site that taught me how to build my own web business. It changed my way of thinking and I am pretty excited about it. It's not get rich quick, but rather, make a decent income online with work and dedication.

I have been looking for a decent forum and hope I can help contribute as well. I have read posts from some of the members here and this seems like a pretty good place to hang out and share ideas.

Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope this place gives me ideas, or perhaps something I post here may actually help someone else, which would be even greater.

Thanks for your time.
  2. A8ch Gold Member

Welcome Michael! Glad to have you join us. As you correctly observed, this is a pretty good place to hang out and share ideas, and we look forward to your contributions.

Hermas
  3. mbasa Member

Welcome Michael. this forum has very experienced people and you will learn a lot here.
  4. Welcome Michael,

Glad to hear you've ditched the get rich quick schemes!

With an excellent training program, hard work and determination you will succeed and it sounds as though you have found those things.
  5. desktop New Member

Hi Nick, and welcome to the forum. I just joined recently myself, and for the same reasons. So how's the "web business" going?
  6. happywife Gold Member

Pleased to meet you Michael (Nick) [IMG] and glad to have you join the forum. You've made it over the biggest hurdle, so it's just up from here!

Looking forward to hearing more from you in future.

Blessings,
    Angie
  7. Shanec New Member

Great to hear from you!

Good Luck!
  8. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Ditto to what every one else said! Welcome and keep us posted on what's happening.... even if it's just .20 on adsense! [IMG]

A couple years ago, I would jump with glee if I made over a buck a day on adsense... I knew if I could make a dollar I could make more and sure enough... several years later it is coming true.[IMG]
  9. weebitty Member

welcome to the forum. You have indeed found a great place for people and ideas. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future. We all benefit by everyones mistakes as well as successes.
  10. OrganicWealth New Member

Right Nick, no get rich quick, just working. But if you love what you do, it doesn't seem like "work". Or, what I have found that helps me.... being an entrepreneur for years and years, do what you don't like to do first thing and get it over with, then be on with your day! Oh, I think I read that in a book....

Cheers!
  11. michaelhunter New Member

Thanks for the support guys. I am really having a blast promoting and learning all about marketing my website.

I am currently using techniques I learned to market on Facebook and have put up a business page.

If you have a Facebook account, could I please get a like? If you have a page, feel free to post it on my wall and I will be sure to like you back.

Any questions, comments, or advice is more than welcome. Have been reading quite a few posts here and it really seems like a great forum.

Wishing you all the best.

Nick Hansen