If You could find the perfect business to work online what would it be?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by AnneSamantha, Jun 21, 2015.

1. AnneSamantha

AnneSamantha Member

I started writing an article today about working online, and wondered with so many people - over a million typing in "work at home" and similar keywords, every day, what exactly are they looking for, are they serious, or are they just "looking".

What would you look for, and what features and benefits would it need to have to be your perfect choice?

2. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

There are various types of home based jobs. I'm already a home-based worker myself and I pretty much have everything I look out for when it comes to picking a specific type of work, and that is: the freedom to create my own working schedule, being able to grow and to expand my skills and services, and always being able to learn more and expand my knowledge.

Kandis Ortiz and payment proof like this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I think the perfect business really varies from person to person. It has to be something you both enjoy and something that works for you. For me, that was the free money making niche. I fell into it several years ago and I've been with it ever since. :)

4. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

A good roi on something there is lots of traffic to grab. Evergreen is never wrong!

5. ghdodd

ghdodd New Member

It really all depends on the "work from home" venture you are looking for. Personally I wanted to have a website that I could build and monetize, so I was looking for:
    A- a program that would teach me how to build a website( as I was a complete novice at this sort of thing)
    B- it was financially viable to be able to proceed.
    C- I wanted to be able to explore the program without having to subscribe, to make sure I knew what I was letting myself in for.
    D- That the program would be ongoing in support and help whenever I needed it.
    E- Then I would be taught how to make a business out of that website.
    There are a few of them about but it is a matter of doing research to find which one gives you the lot in one bundle.

6. KB24

KB24 Active Member

I would look for the proper proper training so I could build an online business the right way..

29Mar likes this.
  7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Just like in everything, there is no such thing as perfect business. Everyone is different, so obviously there will be many different examples of near perfect.

For me, I research only recessionproof businesses, ones which save everyone money on what they are already paying more for elsewhere. I also look for free businesses so I can get as many people as possible registered so they can atleast have the time to learn all about my businesses. It is not easy to get a prospects attention with thousands of me too business opportunities out there, so it is critical to get them to atleast register for free to see. I look for easy to duplicate businesses, ones which are show and tell, not sell since most people are not sales oriented. Of course, you have to have a great product, service or technology, and a huge niche of hundreds of billions worldwide helps too. And of course, a company which has been in business for many years is important too given so many start ups cannot get off the ground due to lack of funding, or worse, no merchant account history.

Simply put, there are many things to consider in choosing the near perfect company and business opportunity, and if you don't make the right decision the first time around, don't quit, just research others until you find the right business opportunity for you.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  8. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Uh? Last I heard there were less than 8 billion people on the planet.
    Maybe you were talking about dollars instead? (or insects?)
    Anyway, that's too big to be called a niche.
    Must be past my bedtime...
    Dreaming of hundred of billion$

9. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Whoops, millions, hit the wrong key. lol

Just2EZ likes this.
  10. David Waters

David Waters New Member

Many people are looking for a the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
    Most think it's a easy done for you solution. Push a button and the money comes rolling in.
    What I would look for in a business if starting again is
    • Quality of training
    • Effective webinars they give
    • The commissions, is it easier to make a $10 commission or a $1,000 commission
    • The backup and who you ask for help, is it easy to get
    • What they give you to start working online
    • Bonuses, incentives to move ahead
    • Copy of their compensation plan to review
    • How much and how long will it cost to recoup
    Some of the things I would look at.

11. LadyDNation

LadyDNation New Member

I have been navigating the internet for a few years now and i have found out things are not a hard as they seem 98% of it is affiliate marketing or promoting businesses you do have dropshipping and your surveys,etc. and most people get into a business and post there links to fb,twitter,etc. not realizing you have to go beyond that because lets face it there are billions of people on social media doing the same thing. I am a promoter for a business online and offer help to those who wanna get in it or just need help sifting though all the chatter.

12. Franchise19

Franchise19 New Member

It depends if you're just posting your links or actually trying to make a difference by helping others!

Some are here to help and others just blast links which barely works!

29Mar and payment proof like this.
  13. Class4Real

Class4Real New Member

For it to be my perfect online business to work for, it would have to have low start up costs, huge potential earning power, ongoing and up-to-date training, education and support and also the opportunity to expand and develop my own business. I think those would be the main features and benefits I would look for.

14. Jobstar.net.au

Jobstar.net.au New Member

Home Jobs are really nice because you do what ever you want without having a disturbing on your co-workmates. You can also have a time for your family and you can handle and control your time.

15. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Some people are looking for a JOB that they can do online and others are looking for a real BUSINESS.

So it all depends on the person.

16. johnmatos

johnmatos New Member

That's a really hard question to answer because most people don't know what they are looking for. It took me years to finally figure out exactly what kind of "work from home" or online business I wanted to start.

There's a lot of miss information out there and unfortunately beginners get lost in this. But my best advice is to choose to start your own online blog.

Create a brand and then start to promote other products and services that have genuinely helped you. If you concentrate on providing massive value first, you'll make money by default.

Online and informational universe. And to truely stand out from the crowd, you have to create massive value. And there is no other way to provide value than to create your very own blog. Its the most effective way to generate an online income.

All the best,

John Matos

17. Sarah27

Sarah27 New Member

Hey, I was one of the million people constantly typing in 'work from home' and to be honest I wasn't really sure what I was searching for in particular as long as it gave me the freedom I wanted in my life I was happy.

It wasn't until I tried the likes of online businesses like dropshipping that I began to feel discouraged by an online business.

I was lonely working from home behind a computer screen - days were just merging into one and I was losing interest completely.

It was then that I realised I didn't just want time freedom, but I actually wanted to be more interactive with people, I like to help others and I like to travel so I wanted something that could merge the two.

I'm happy to say I found exactly what I wanted in internet marketing. Having never been an internet marketer before I signed up to a mentorship programme which has been the key to my success. Not only do I have mentors guiding me through the process I have also made friends from all over the world and now have access to a whole community of like minded people to discuss things with.

We do skype chats, webinars and check in with each other on a daily basis and we will be meeting up in London in January next year.

This has made my online business so much more enjoyable, I get to learn from others and then pass on my knowledge, I get to work freely from any location and I now have friends from all across the world.

18. whisper

whisper New Member

19. John Vianny

John Vianny New Member

Infobusiness for me.

Just opt-in page and funnel.

App Mobile business is the new trend also, and jumpstart in it now could be a lot profitable. Especially on the long run,