Iggly Biggly

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Kris Crosby, May 4, 2009.

1. dbmoney306

dbmoney306 New Member

I have a question about this opportunity...I understand how the matrices work, but I would imagine in order to really make a consistent income one would need to concentrate on some retail sales.

How much do the average flip flops cost?
    How much commission can I make on a pair?

Thanks
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Kris,

What do you like most about the flip-flops?

~Newbie Shield~
  3. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi dbmoney welcome to the forum. There are 2 ways to make money with Iggly Biggly. The first way is to build your sales team and cycle through the matrices. The second way is to purchase wholesale and sell retail then you make the difference between the two prices. Or you can do what alot of other direct sales companies have done and have flip flop parties or catalog parties. There are many ways that you could actually sell the products.

Lisa told us on the call that the flip flops will retail for $25-$30 at this time she has not given us the wholesale prices. We are concentrating on building our sales team right now. We are still in pre-launch. Once the retail site is up and running we have many ideas which we will share with our team as to how they can retail and sell the products.

The way the matrix works is that you refer 2 then help your referrals to refer 2. As you move and cycle through the matrix you earn. This is ongoing as more people join below you. As your referrals refer new members the cycle continues and pushes you through the matrix where you earn money and flip flops.

This is a great oppportunity to get in on the ground floor of Iggly Biggly. We are looking at launching in the next 4-6 weeks. When we launch we will have our retail website and product. Right now we are concentrating on building our team and helping our team members to build their teams. We have a great teambuild going. We are helping all of our team members to qualify. We hold team calls twice a week on tuesday and thursday evenings after the opportunity calls and on saturday after the company training call. All of our members have our numbers and contact info so they can get in touch whenever they need anything.

we have built a nice sized team and have new people joining us daily. This is a fun and affordable opportunity at $20 for your distributership. Have a great evening!!
  4. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Newbie Shield Welcome! what I like most about the flip flops is that they are the number one selling shoe! There is always a market for them. They are a shoe that just about everyone wears anytime of the year. Flip Flops are not just for the beach or warm climates...people wear them all the time....whether for convience, comfort, or style flip flops come in all different designs and styles from the plain jane to the BLING BLING!!

They are a shoe that just about everyone wears! That is what I love about the flip flops....there is always going to be a market for them.

I personally wear them all the time....LOL!!

Have A Great Evening!! [​IMG]
  5. Newbie Shield

Hi Kris,

I wear mine as often as possible.

What I meant was, what do you like about the flip-flops that your company sells? Price, comfort, style, better than others in some way?

If there wasn't a matrix, would you still buy the shoes or rave about them?

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough the first time,

~Newbie Shield~
  6. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Newbie Sheild how are you? I actually got into Iggly Biggly after seeing the pictures of the flip flops..... I got into Iggly Biggly so that I could purchase the flip flops at wholesale prices...LOL!![​IMG] I did not originally get into Iggly Biggly with the intention of trying to build a large team it just happened I told people mostly friends and they were interested and it kind of just evolved from there.

I posted a few adds and made a squidoo lens and I started getting signups. It is such a fun and different oppotunity with a legitimate product that is fun and affordable for everyone at $20. I knew they would be a huge hit here in my area. Iggly Biggly is still in prelaunch and I am very excited about this opportunity. I hope I was able to give you a better understanding of why I personally joined. I did not even consider the matrix when I joined I wanted to sell the flip flops! LOL!! I am going to be completely honest with you I was shocked and pretty much floored at how fast this grew! It is just an amazing opportunity and as I realized people were interested I started promoting it and I have made some great friends in the process!! some I chat with on a daily basis! I am loving Iggly Biggly and my team! [​IMG]
  7. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

HI I wanted to let everyone know there is an opportunity call monday-thursday at 8 pm eastern time.

You can dial in at 212-461-5860 pin# 28328#

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Hope everyone has a great evening!! [​IMG]
  8. Newbie Shield

Hi Kris,

I'm fine, thanx.

Hey, that's what I love to hear - that you like the products first and foremost!

Glad the biz side of things is good too. It sounds like it might be a good venture and I'm glad you're excited about it.

I interacted on all three of your Squidoo lenses and joined your fanclub. I'm the electric guitar avatar.

Best regards,

~Newbie Shield~
  9. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Newbie Shield Thanks So Much!! I am very excited about Iggly Biggly!! Please let me know if you would lke more info.

We had a great day today!! Took our daughter out in the boat she had a blast but it was soooo hot!! I am beat ... LOL woke up at 4 this morning so going to call it a night it takes us a couple hours to get to the Gulf!

Just another reason why I love Iggly Biggly it is the perfect fit for me and my family!! Hope everyone has a great evening! [​IMG]
  10. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Miss Kitty that is a great question! The whole key to being successful on the matrix side of Iggly Biggly is placement!! You only want to have 2 personal referrals under any one individual. The way you would build to be successful and cycle is to build 2x2. You would use your referral link for your first two personal referrals after that you would no longer use your link....you would use your referrals link. This is a true team build concept because you are helping your downline! Anyone you bring in after your first 2 would go to your downline this is a good thing as it helps your downline to grow and it pushes you through the matrix. You just need to make sure that you only give a downline referral team members link out twice. That way you do not have to worry about having more than 2 personals under any individual.

We are keeping track of our teams growth and development and our teammembers send us their referrals sponsor and user names that way we can keep up with the team growth and help our team members at the same time. We have a great team build and great communication throughout our team. Communication is key!! We hold team calls twice a week and our team members have our personal info so they can reach us if they need anything.

I am very excited about Iggly Biggly and am grateful that I found this wonderful opportunity!! Please let me know if you have any questions. Also please feel free to contact me anytime. You can send me an email through my weebly website or my number is listed above. Have A Great Evening!! [​IMG]
  11. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

Yes, I liked the concept, and I added it to my top recession proof low cost home business list because it was simple to understand what flipflops are. lol

For $20, what the heck, what is there to lose, and given the unique aspect of being first to promote flipflops, this could easily be the venue to add more products in time, so like any good marketing plan, you have to build your customer base first, and networking is one of the easiest and least costly of all strategies, so time will tell.

Success to all,
  12. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Thats great!! I loved the flip flops the first time I saw them!! I am having a blast building my Iggly Biggly business!! [​IMG]

I really like that it is an opportunity that is fun and affordable for everyone at only $20!

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!! [​IMG]
  13. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi all I love my flip flops!! Very nice with detailed beading!! We are movin right along!! Product and first round of checks have gone out!! This is awesome! I am now even more excited!! If that is possible! LOL!!

This is a fun and fast growing oppotunity! I am so excited to share this wonderful opportnity with everyone! WOW is all I can say! Who would of thought you could have a successful business with a legitimate product for only $20!! it really is exciting! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  14. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Great call today! We are getting closer and closer to launch! Everything is coming together very quickly! Lisa announced on the call today that we will soon have recorded calls and tools in our back offices. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of what is going to be an amazing company!!!

Lisa said on the call that 300 more checks were sent out in the last few days!! Things are really coming together! Have a great weekend!
  15. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday! We had a great one. I am so excited about our Iggly Biggly Team and it's growth. we are growing daily and our team members are cycling and earning it is such a great feeling to see our members cycling. This is going to be an amazing program and we have a fantastic team build going. I am very very excited about the future of Iggly Biggly and our team![​IMG]
  16. mellin

mellin Member

Newbie Shield: If there wasn't a matrix, would you still buy the shoes or rave about them?
    I've seen pics of these flip flops and the chick in me really likes them!
  17. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

I'm seeing a lot of interest in Iggly biggly these days. Its summer, it costs $20 to join its affordable. This is exactly the kind of thing to get people going in marketing because it doesn't break the bank and its a product people have use for and like.

Thanks Kris for introducing me to it.

Take care,

Laura
  18. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi Laura yes Iggly Biggly is getting alot of attention. People are realizing that this is such a great opportunity that is both fun & affordable for everyone to join at only $20! I love this company and I love the product! [​IMG]
  19. Kris Crosby

Kris Crosby New Member

Hi all I am so excited to post this! Iggly Biggly has got some BIG changes coming in the next couple of weeks! We are going to be launching very soon! We are still in launch but things are in the works that will take us from Launch to PreLaunch. Our new back offices are going to be fantastic and jam packed with tools and training! If you are in Iggly Biggly already hang in there as this is going to be a fantastic program! If you are not this is a great oportunity that is fun & affordable for everyone at $20.
  20. Julsy

Julsy New Member

I just joined IgglyBiggly today and I was put under mellin! I LOVE the concept and absolutely LOVE the Flip-Flops! I just can't even think of any girl I know under the age of 50 that doesn't wear Flip-Flops most of the time! I saw the product and just said WOW, now this is a business I can do! Then rushed right to this site to see if there was a thread about it and sure enough, here it is!

I look forward to working with you all and making money as a team!