Iggy's Pit

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 24, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Have you ever Imaging yourself inside a Deep Dark Pit?

For some this Pit entraps us in our poverty, our struggle to stay afloat in life, our despair, and the belief that we are powerless victims in an unfriendly world.

Being stuck in the Pit of Life is the result of a "Corrupt Brain File"...

A "Brain File" is a pattern of thought and belief that is embedded and stored in our Brains...each File the results of our experiences, upbringing, education, childhood memories, etc, etc, etc...

This Corrupt File has a Title: "Life Happens to Me."

This File leads to the thought that "I am a victim", "poor me", and "why me"...and we all know by now that negative thoughts lead to negative feelings...which lead to non-productive sulking behavior...and consequently unwanted results...

The Three Behaviors of the "Life Happens to Me" File are:

1. Blame.

2. Complain.

3. Justify.

I am a Victim of my circumstances, therefore there is always someone or something to Blame for my poor circumstances.

I am a Victim of my circumstances, therefore I can Complain...and do nothing about it...

I am a Victim of my circumstances, therefore I can justify my poverty and lack of success...and take no responsibility for my situation...

The Problem with Focusing our Thoughts Toward Blame, Complain, and Justify is that the consequent Action that is taken is typically Non-Productive...and you get Non-Productive Results...Poor Results...

Blame: Someone else is at fault for my circumstances, therefore I am not at fault. Since I am not at fault, that "someone else" is responsible to bail me out of my circumstances. I will sit here and wait for a "bail out" or a "hand out".

Complain: I feel better getting it off my chest by complaining. I attract others who are also complainers - we have a Pity Party in my Online Discussion Forums. Since I feel better through complaining, I have no initiative to take any action to get out of my poor circumstances.

Justifying: I have reasons why and how I got into the poor circumstances I am in today. The reasons make sense to me. Since I understand why I'm here and how I got here, there is no inertia for me to take action to get myself out of here - even though being here Sucks.

If you find yourself spending alot of your time Blaming, Complaining, and Justifying about your situation in life...well...You got "The Corrupt File"...

Negative Thoughts...lead to Negative Feelings...lead to Negative Action (or Lack of Action)...leads to Negative Results (or NO Results)...

To Climb out of The Pit, you need to delete this file, dump it, and file it in the trash bin compartment of your mind.

To hang on to the "Poor Me" File means you get what you ask for...you get to be Poor...physically, emotionally, financially, or spiritually Poor...

Let's Review once again: Negative Thoughts...Negative Feelings...Negative Behavior...Negative Results...

This is why I believe that Success or Failure Begin in the Mind...

There is another File...one that leads to Success if adopted and uploaded to our Brain Files...

This File is called "I Create My Life File".

It is the belief that you are in control of your life, that you take responsibility for your circumstances and predicaments...whether they be good or bad.

I have to believe that I am the one who creates my own success or failure. I am in control and I can make decisions that will determine my future.

I take responsibility for my life. I can't blame the Government, Oil Prices, Rich People, Poor People, ASD Website Upgrades, or any system for my own predicament.

Only when we decide that we are responsible for our own circumstances do we take action to improve our circumstances, rather than waiting for someone else to take action to improve our circumstances.

I've noticed in life that those who have the "I Create My Life" File tend to be more successful than those with the "Life Happens to Me" File...

Where are You?

1. In the Pit?
    2. Out of the Pit?
    3. Trying to Climb out of the Pit?
  2. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Iggster....

You are going way deeper than the crystal blue waters.... or should I say the crystal clear waters of the Tequila.....

I have but one thing to say... what pit?
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Vaussie: I have but one thing to say... what pit?

ahh...good for you...you're not in the Pit...

**shaking head to recover from hangover***
  4. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

iggyigette: **shaking head to recover from hangover***

Does that work?

Ouch.... no it doesn't!

TGIF!!!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Okay iggy while I am sure we are all amused by your sometimes daily self absorbed rantings
    SOME would call this hijacking a THREAD!

In case you were wondering what I mean this is a ASD forum

While a lot of your posts are about ASD most are about iggy!

Terri
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

ooopss...ASD ASD ASD

Iggy will be done soon...
  7. Caterina

Caterina New Member

While ASD is down, I personally have enjoyed reading your tequila-laced thoughts...I mean, what ELSE is there to do while we wait for the site to get going again?

Salut!

(And aspirins to both you and Brenda.....)
  8. asdabq

asdabq New Member

Igster,

You are so correct!

If I may add, simply severing one's emotions from a thought brings about immediate change.

If the thought serves you well, it will remain.

If the thought does not serve you, it shall soon leave on it's own accord leaving you in more positive position.

Thoughts=Reality

Dude, sell some literature!

Tom
  9. 4asd

4asd New Member

Love reading your posts. This is my first time in the forum, but learning a lot.
    I have a ton of questions about the asd opportunity and I'm not getting some of the topics discussed I'm confused about. So here goes.
    What is the monthly membership fee? Do you use the cash rebates daily to upgrade your adpackages and that takes care of the membership fee?
    Do the surfing clicks daily contribute in some way to how often your website is seen? I understand surfing is how you earn rebates.
    It would be helpful to be able to see someone explain how all this works. I've sent in my money on faith in my sponsor. I feel sure this is a great place to be, but I really need some clarity.
    Appreciate your help from anyone in the know with ASD.
  10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

4asd:
    Love reading your posts. This is my first time in the forum, but learning a lot.
    I have a ton of questions about the asd opportunity and I'm not getting some of the topics discussed I'm confused about. So here goes.
    What is the monthly membership fee? Do you use the cash rebates daily to upgrade your adpackages and that takes care of the membership fee?
    Do the surfing clicks daily contribute in some way to how often your website is seen? I understand surfing is how you earn rebates.
    It would be helpful to be able to see someone explain how all this works. I've sent in my money on faith in my sponsor. I feel sure this is a great place to be, but I really need some clarity.
    Appreciate your help from anyone in the know with ASD.

Anyone with questions should really go see a presentation, it really explains everything perfectly, especially if your sponsor is not helpful. www.adsurfdailywebroom.com

Wednesday
    4:00 -- 5:30 PM..................................................ASD Training Presentation with Rayda

10:00 -- 12:00 PM..............................................ASD Training Presentation with Rayda
  11. 4asd

4asd New Member

Wow, this is frustrating.
    adsurfdailywebroom.com has the date of 07 nothing listed for 08.
    Clicked on your training presentation link and find nothing to go to other than learning how to do presentations.... I'm just looking for someone somewhere who is explaning the business opportunity and how it works....
    I appreciate your help and guidance here.
    slw
  12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Got 2 more checks in the mail today from La Fuente Dinero.

Cash out request was on July 21 and July 22.