Iggy's Thoughts on the ASD Offer Universe Unraveling

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Jul 3, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I was excited when the announcement of ASD Offer Universe was launched at Tampa...Finally...Corporate Sponsors coming along on board and an option of launching a "Web Mall"to provide Corporate Revenue to Supplement ASD's Rebate Program ...Phase II of ASD's Overall Plan...

Then...the ASD Offer Universe website was "Under Maintanence" for a few days...

Then...then as of yesterday the site was "Suspended" Indefinitely!

ASD Offer Universe is not even owned by ASD, but by Bob Cefail's InTouch Media...a Third Party Vendor for ASD...and may I add a Primary Vendor that I believe launched ASD into the Internet World...

Bob Cefail is a Marketing Genius...we listen to pretty much all his Webinars on Internet Marketing...the guy has it right with marketing strategies...

BUT...I have my questions when it comes to Integrity...especially from the emails we receive from the ASD Offer Universe Team...

Here are an ASD Offer Universe Email that raised my eyebrows:

"ASD ENTERS INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH GOOGLE FOR NEW CONSUMER SITE

Months ahead of schedule Google and ASD Offer Universe are now teaming up to show Google ads on the site. Google, after seeing all of the major advertisers already being shown on www.asdofferuniverse.com agreed to enter into a relationship with ASD. "

These statements has Great Spin, but lacks Integrity in my opinion.

The Google Ads that were on the Offer Universe Websites are simply GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS that anyone - I emphasize ANYONE can go sign up with GOOGLE ADSENSE and have Google Ads on their websites to make money for them.

I have the same Google Ads on my Real Estate Business website!

It has NOTHING to do with Google seeing the "major advertisers on the website" and decided to get into a "Partnership" with Offer Universe.

The rest of the Email Encourages each ASD member to click on at least 10 Google Ads a day...and tell their friends and family to do the same...which is basically FRAUD...

OK...I do give credit to Bob Cefail for sending a Follow Up "Damage Control" Email to clarify the initial email...but the damage was done unfortunately...

Bob Cefail...great marketing teacher...In Touch Media is the master of online marketing...but the "Spin" always worry me...

Andy Bowdoin probably shouldn't taint his Integrity Reputation over Profits...

Just my 2 cents opinion of course...
  2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Iggy

Well you said it didnt you.

"Andy Bowdoin probably shouldn't taint his Integrity Reputation over Profits..."

The Google "fiasco" is well known and numerous complaints were received before the "amendment letter" went out - and it still did not conform with Google AdSense rules. However the site is "on hold" and noone is clicking on anything they shouldnt.

I believe that an announcement will be made shortly as to the status of the various sites developed by InTouch - the majority of which will be taken over by AdSurfDaily, for whom they were developed.

We now have a Compliance Officer in place who will ensure that everything that is done in the name of ASD is compliant with ToC and the law.

I am not here to criticize Bob. He had his business style which his clients were happy with and he is still a member of ASD which he sincerely supports.

Jenny
  3. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

I see that the www.asdhotprospectgenerator.com website is still accepting your orders for their $495 a month program. Seems like they would take it down until the dust settles.
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Andy has bought the Rights to www.asdhotprospectgenerator.com

I still believe Bob is a great marketer and as a matter of fact I'm listening to one of his Webinars now and learning from him...

It just concerns me the amount of spin that is directed not even toward potential new prospects, but to the ASD members themselves, especially to folks who are not aware of how Google Adsense works.

It concerns me that after receiving that Offer Universe email, some in my downline considered following the email's instructions to go clicking on every google ads on there so ASD can make a profit. And I certainly don't want folks running around telling new prospects that Google contacted ASD to "partner with ASD" when that's not the case.

We're gonna have a "No Spin Room" around here...
  5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I heard Andy has a July 4th message out today on Video. Has anyone seen it yet?
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Nope! LOL
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

If Andy was to ever collapse and become unresponsive, I'm going to put him on a pacemaker and ventilator machine indefinitely...Full Code Status...No DNR (Do Not Resuscitate)....
  8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

hey there's no Edit Option for my Andy CPR post!

Sorry but I'm sure he is very healthy and doesn't need my services!