Iggy's thoughts on THE DAY AFTER

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 2, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Well...it's been One Day since The Big News...

Some thoughts...BOTH Good and Bad...

GOOD: The Florida AG did look at ASD approximately 6 months ago (per the conference call info Yesterday), and gave ASD the Green Light.

BAD: The US AG (In Washington DC) Action...it typically doesn't take just One Individual or One Complaint to draw the Feds into Putting a Stop to a Corporation...there must have been quite a large number of Complaints against ASD. This is a Major Action to Freeze the Assets of a Corporation...to justify this kind of action there must have been enough of a "Complaint Quantity Threshold" to bring the Feds from Washington to Florida and take this action.

GOOD: Andy. No record of being a "Scammer". Good history as a Successful Businessman. Good Reputation overall and in the Community.

BAD: Being a good person with good intentions doesn't always mean having a business model that will "Fly". The Feds are going to "Open the Financial Books", and they may ask "Where's the money coming from to pay these rebates." We will find out soon.

GOOD: The websites, before yesterday, are finally up and fast. Almost fully functioning. It took 2 weeks to "Upgrade" the sites (ASD and LaFuente).

BAD: Iggy's not convinced that the websites were "down" solely due to IT "Upgrades"...My suspicion is that the 2 weeks "downtime" may have something to do with this Attorney General Investigations. It's a simple suspicion without proof either way based on this information I have: Andy did meet up with the Attorney General last week as well as the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (http://doacs.state.fl.us/). I was told this by the CFO of ASD on Thursday - the day before THE DAY.

GOOD: ASD has retained Attorneys who are "MLM" attorneys - they specialize in the business. They are reviewing and Learning ASD's Unique Business Model and hopefully will be able to explain adequately the Legitimacy of ASD to the US AG.

BAD: I will be very surprised if this Investigation is resolved by this coming week and the websites up again. It will be a pleasant surprise, but still surprised. Realistically it may take weeks to months to Conclude this type of investigation when you're dealing with the Government. Afterall, the ASD Attorneys are "Still trying to learn the business" before they will even make a statement (unless they can cram it all in like cramming for a test the night before the Finals).

Final Thought:

Even if this doesn't pan out and ASD is never revived...

You know what? It may be embarrassing, humiliating, and downright depressing (as well as suffering a temporary financial setback for some)...

But it's OK...it's a simple "BLIP" in our lives...and life itself is so much more than that. Success AND Failure is what makes up life...I don't know of anyone who's never failed in some venture or investment in their lives...just take a look at the US Stock Market!

Obstacles in life are simply opportunities to learn, overcome, and grow.

And one day when we look back at all of this...we may realize that the Destination may not be all that important after all...but it's the Friendships we've made along the Journey was really what counts.

Iggy.
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

OH...

I forgot ONE MORE GOOD NEWS you should know about (assuming the Source is Accurate):

www.asdmaximizer.com/2008/08/02/asd-update-solid-breaking-good-news-2.aspx

ASD - Ad Cash Generator Blog published a new entry entitled "ASD Update- Solid Breaking Good News" on 8/2/2008 7:43:38 PM, written by T.J. Marrs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASD Update- Solid Breaking Good News

We have verbal communication that things are going smoothly with the Attorney General's office. The initial review is moving fine and that they are signing off, with just an in office inspection remaining to complete. We are told, not to worry. It appears that the company is being cleared and should be operation again by about Tuesday. This is from a very reliable contact within the company. This will further establish the credibility of ASD once it is complete. We are also told Andy is elated and thanks for the prayers from the believers, they are helping.

I believe those people automatically promoting their position that this was a "scam - and I told you so", will be eating their words soon. This is solid inside news, not rumors or speculation.

Permalink: asdmaximizer.com/2008/08/02/asd-update-solid-breaking-good-news-2.aspx
  3. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

lol...How could you "forget" those good news? I think that should've been your first good news even though it should be taken with a grain of salt. Good post.
  4. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

The latest from "Investigator"/"The Grand Old Geezer" is that all of this has in fact been a "ruse".

I kid not. I won't post a link to the forum where he posted it, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find if you Google it. By the way Iggy, he actually quotes you in one of his posts there. Here's some excerpts of one of his posts:

The Grand Old Geezer

Re: Ads Surf Daily Cash Generator - Anyone know th
    Joe Blow:

Let me see if I can shed some light on the subject.

1. The only way to stop funds from being transfered is to freeze the accounts. Although we do not know for sure that this has happened we can only surmise as to the actually statement by ASD that no funds can go in or out.

2. ASD has more to gain by faking a shut down as they can claim when it comes back up that they were found to be legal and the money will again flow freely.

3. As has been previously stated if the US ATTORNEY shut them down as they are claiming then it would be a total shut down and the office would be padlocked.

Since I assume you have not read the many replies since this news came available you may want to consider this: At 5 minutes to 5 PM on Friday they put the web page up announcing the shutdown knowing that all Federal Offices as well as State would be closed as most go home early and if you also note the web page claims it was a noon report.

I believe that Andy and his merry band are on their way to an island retreat to spend your money.

I hope that this has answered some of your questions.

Jack Arons
  5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

logicalusa: lol...How could you "forget" those good news? I think that should've been your first good news even though it should be taken with a grain of salt. Good post.

It's like Jesus at the Wedding Party...Saves the Best wine for last...hopefully...we'll find out on Tuesday!
  6. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

iggyigette: It's like Jesus at the Wedding Party...Saves the Best wine for last...hopefully...we'll find out on Tuesday!

[​IMG]
  7. teydean

teydean New Member

iggyigette: And one day when we look back at all of this...we may realize that the Destination may not be all that important after all...but it's the Friendships we've made along the Journey was really what counts.

AMEN!!!
  8. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

9. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

ASD never stated the accounts were frozen. They stated they were "directed" by the AG's office not to move funds.

I see this as definite good news if they were not actually frozen. This leads me to believe its not as serious as we think cause I for one think it would be way more treacherous for ASD if the accounts were frozen. Anyone have anything to the contrary. Are the accounts Frozen or Not?!?
  10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I would be more comfortable hearing this information from an ASD representative itself...

The only information we really get is from ASD members, which is less reliable than coming from ASD itself.

Unless ASD is bound to keep quiet due to an on-going investigation.
  11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Ok

There is so much speculation flying around, including unauthorised information.

The situation as we understand it is the following

AdSurfDaily, Inc has NOT been shut down by the Attorney General's Office,. They are still continuing the work on the data base and programme transfer on schedule

AdSurfDaily, Inc has suspended the two sites, ASD Cash Generator and La Fuente de Dinero and the two bank accounts themselves, as they have been asked to do so and are cooperating with all requests from the Attorney

This is standard procedure following complaints.

The matter is in the hands of the ASD Attorneys who are highly competant. ASD is totally compliant in all aspects of their business.

The AG's office will be going into the Office on Monday to go through the books etc.

THe Company will probably not be issuing a statement until Monday, when it has been approved by the Attorneys

The renamed Ad Surfers Forum (previously name The ASD Member Forum) have decided NOT to put our forum back online until we receive permission from Corporate that we are permitted and fully compliant, as no blogs and forums bearing the ASD name, or for ASD are permitted (ToS) and members accounts will terminated

We will continue to post updates on our main page
    , but do not see the value in opening the forum for more speculation at this time. We will be back as soon as Corporate have given us the green light - which they have indicated informally, that they will be doing.

We cannot comment on what other members with their forums and blogs chose to do. WOH is of course NOT an ASD member forum and is up for all discussion and speculation.

We all want this to turn out well and have no reason to believe that it will not, and like all members are looking forward to the Monday Statement
  12. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

iggyigette: the Destination may not be all that important after all...but it's the Friendships we've made along the Journey was really what counts.

Iggy.

ASD = ANOTHER STEAK DINNER

DITTO!!!

Glad you liked the ASD = ANOTHER STEAK DINNER! [​IMG]

I was concerned I might get ridiculed by some about my post not being about ASD and that just popped in my head!

So... are all the steaks gone?
  13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Vaussie: So... are all the steaks gone?

I just have that one steak I've listed for sale since 2006. Should be well marinated by now for Mike.
  14. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Just checked your link out

Looks like your steak got sold or withdraw as past its sell by date! lol

Better put up a fresh one - nearly dinner time in spain!
  15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

It did get sold to a member of this Forum!

See what ASD Can Do?!
  16. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Alasycia:
    Where did you find out that They are still continuing the work on the data base and programme transfer on schedule.

Is this speculation or you heard this from corporate staff and Andy Bowdoin?
  17. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: Vaussie:
    So... are all the steaks gone?

I just have that one steak I've listed for sale since 2006. Should be well marinated by now for Mike.

Iggy,

You haven't shipped it out yet ???? [​IMG]
  18. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

mrich87: You haven't shipped it out yet ????

We are VERY CLOSE to our Launch Date...

Our team is working on it Day and Night...

We will make sure it will be worth the Wait...

Sincerely,

ASD (Another Steak Dinner) Management
  19. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

iggyigette: We are VERY CLOSE to our Launch Date...

Our team is working on it Day and Night...

We will make sure it will be worth the Wait...

Sincerely,

ASD (Another Steak Dinner) Management

Take your time... just get it right this time [​IMG]