I'm a home-based writer and wondering if you can help me.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by purpleash09, Aug 16, 2011.

1. purpleash09

purpleash09 New Member

Hi! I'm working as a SEO Writer but it's a home-based and the company that I am currently working with doesn't give me projects everyday. As a result, I don't earn enough money to support my everyday needs. I'm wondering if anyone can suggest me another home-based writing opportunities (with no investments needed). Thanks in advance! God Bless.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have you been to the wahm forum? There are a bunch of writing opportunities there....
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Check out Elance.com - great place for writers to get work!
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi purpleash,

How much work are you looking for? You obviously only want something part time since you are already working for another company.

Do you have a paypal account set up to receive payment? I may be able to give you a little work each week or from time to time. Send me a note via one of my websites (just use the contact form) if you want to discuss the possibilities further.

Blessings,
    Angie
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Yeah, Elance has a lot of writing opportunities that you can get involved in. There is much work there.
  6. OnlineWorker

OnlineWorker New Member

I have a team of writers myself. I have daily work. So if you're interested, drop me a PM. I'm sure I can help if you're good enough.
  7. Ron S

Ron S New Member

Another option: Start your own blog & monetize your blog - there are many sites that you can post your articles for free & share a percentage of their ad revenue. Or you can subscribe your own domain & hosting (the startup cost is very low) & make it your fully own business. YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR MONEY GENERATING MACHINE !
  8. shuvo

shuvo Member

There are couple of options available for you or you may try.You may find a writing job in the following freelancing marketplaces..

-scriptlance
    -elance
    -freelancer

You need to win to get a job there.

You may find a writing job in following mini freelancing marketplaces where you dont need to bid to a get a writing job.

-microworkers
    -shorttask
    -mturk

Now there are couple of specialized paid to write sites where you just write and submit your are article and money comes based on impression.

-bukisa
    -Triond