I'm a new here...n really sad

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by adzrina, Jun 10, 2009.

1. adzrina

adzrina New Member

HI...I'm new here
    I'm Adzrina.....
    I have try a few online job but really upset when I found that all the web is scammed. I'm really sad. I'm planning quit my job to taking care my children but it look like....I'm just dreaming....[​IMG]
  2. MargaretJones

MargaretJones New Member

To say that all internet businesses are scams is hardly stating the truth. If you take a look around this forum alone, you will see that there are many people who are creating and maintaining successful businesses on the net. You are not dreaming! Just take the time to do some research here and on other sites; I'd be surprised if you didn't find something that catches your interest and is a good fit for you. Just please be patient and don't expect instant riches. I suppose there are a few who are able to do such things, but you will find that the majority (probably including yourself, and definitely including me [​IMG] ) have persisted over time and finally reach their goals.

Much success to you!
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome!

Yes, you ARE dreaming, if you thought you could just have an online job where you can get paid oodoo bucks an hour and stay at home.[​IMG]

But no, they are not all scams
    - it will take awhile for you to wrap your brains around the concept of what is all available as far as working from home *like some of us do here* and there is really nothing we can do except point you in the right direction if you have questions.... problem is , first you have to do some research which will produce questions *smile* and if you come back here with all of them, we will do our best to get you pointed where you need to be.[​IMG]
  4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Don't be sad. When I started 4 months ago, I think I signed up for all kinds of crazy things. It gets easy to get caught up in the hype. I am still cancelling things on my credit card now.

Don't give up though, it took me 4 months to learn all this stuff and although I have come a long way, I still have soooo much to learn. If it helps any though, I am making money now and it just started coming in one day.

A lot of those scams are just a business in a box, some have success with it, but I found it was not for me. I like to do something I enjoy. To me its like you are promoting the box business to others and they are doing the same and its like a circle or some would say a matrix type thing. I like the more personal approach.

Check out some of the signatures here because there is a wide variety of things out there that do work. Stay on this forum and research. If you find something you are interested in, search it here and you will find your answers. I would not be where I am as quickly as I did if not for these wonderful people here. They help me all the time.
  5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hi adzrina,

welcome to the forum. dont be so sad about that. can you mention what online job have you take? so we would know what scammed you?

p/s: glad to have members from the same country [​IMG]
  6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Adzrina,

You can quit your job once your online income can cover your monthly expenses.

Your dreams aren't over though they may not come to pass quite as soon as you'd like.

If you take the time to learn about online marketing and work hard at successfully implement what you've learned then you should be able to do it exclusively.

Time, effort, and passionate commitment is all that it takes.

Good luck!

~Newbie Shield~
  7. crosewood

crosewood New Member

yes, don't let a few misses get to you, adzrina. stick to this, don't quit. but, next time, be more choosy when accepting online jobs. research about the company first. you are likely to find feedback on online scams.
  8. yahia

yahia Member

I have been scammed at least 3 times. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Here is what I learned: Before I reach to my credit card I google the name of the program/company, or it's owner, + "forum" and see what people are saying. If someone has been scammed before by that thing and could not take any legal action against it, forums are where they shout it out.

Welcome to the forum Adzrina, and we are here to help.

I suggest you start looking at affiliate marketing, you can start with zero investment and learn "on the job".

Here is a thread about it started by MountainMom5, I hope it helps:

What IS Affiliate Marketing??
  9. computerincome

computerincome New Member

The best things in life are free. Don't get into 'get rich quick' programs instead put your energy into free systems that tell you on the first page that they want you to sign up because they will make money when you make money.
  10. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Welcome to the forum. If you want to make money online working from home it will take learning,work and patience.

Forget about the fly by night methods that require you to enter your credit card details or log into yourpaypal. The only good thing about most of them is the sales letter.

If you are new you can get your hands wet with article marketing(bum marketing). Good Luck and if you need any help feel free to ask as there are lots of great knowledgable members on this forum.
  11. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello Adzrina,

Oh don't give up.
    There are tons of scams, yes, but there are some wonderful opportunites also.

When you are seriously considering a program, or an e book or whatever, post it here in the forum and ask for a review.
    Victoria
  12. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

I felt like you not so long ago until i started mois it is a really good system and so many people are making a successful business with it.Good luck in what ever you do there is still hope out there kind regards andrea.
  13. rosa41

rosa41 New Member

Adzrina,
    Many people have felt the same way, including me. Not even two months ago I had very little money and no experience on the internet. I'm so glad, after looking for two weeks and buying a few things that didn't work, I chose one and started working it. It is set up for the beginner and really does help you succeed. The support was great.
    Now I can finally see that within just a few more months that I will have the knowledge to find and market anything that I want. There are three other programs that I know are not scams and that have, through numerous emails to me and even though I was not a member, have given me a LOT of information that has helped me. They are very sincere people that were in your position at one point.
    I plan on doing the same thing. Once I get there, turn around and help someone else. That's, in my opinion, the only way things will get better.
    Take Care and don't give up.
  14. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

Hi i hope your doing well.I am on day 24 of the mois plan i made my first sale i wanted to share this because so many people have helped me giving me so much advise and i just wanna say a big thank you and hope i continue to do so.
    If i can make money anyone can because when i first signed up i was skeptical .This has giving me confidence thanks guys and gals.
    andrea
  15. Carl_B

Carl_B Guest

Adzrina,

Don't be sad. U keep performing your work with honesty and have Patience. You are seriously considering a program. God is always there to help u. But remember... god only help those persons who help themselves...so just continue with your work and don't loose your heart.

Carl.
  16. computerincome

computerincome New Member

Look for new programs by well known marketers. Getting in early helps a great deal. Also i have been making a 'computer income' for years now and i don't own a credit card.
  17. andreaevens20

andreaevens20 New Member

Hia just take on the good help and advise on board ,I am sure you will make a success in what ever road you take.
    Kind regards andrea
  18. momof3usee

momof3usee New Member

There are definitely a lot of jobs out there that are real! It just takes some time to find them. Don't give up. I have two jobs that pay me online. These aren't opportunities, but actual jobs! It takes effort, but you will find something! Keep at it[​IMG]
  19. weblearner

weblearner New Member

Hi adzrina

I think your first success is you have found this forum. It's really good forum. Here many folk are ready to help you.
    First you should belief that you can make money on internet. But in this way it will take some time, effort, dedication, patient all of things. Don't get frustrated. Read this forum continuously, you'll find your answer surely.

Best of luck ..
  20. paminca

paminca New Member

There sure is a lot of information here!