I'm a Newbee =) HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by MamiJT, Apr 10, 2009.

1. MamiJT

MamiJT New Member

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is JoAnn. I am a stay at home mother TO BE and also looking for a work from home opp. One that I don't have to pay large fees and end up disappointed, taking BORING surveys, just one without all the gimmicks. I have a small business that was successful in Hawaii, however, my husband was stationed here in San Diego where I don't know anyone and have no connection on cheaper ways to run my business.

I hope someone here can help me spread the word about my business in California or help me find a way to make income from home. I was also previously an office manager in Hawaii for a beverage distributor and now I'm pregnant and no one will hire a pregnant woman of course [​IMG]

Any information would be useful and any suggestions or support will be greatly appreciated [​IMG]

Thank you [​IMG]
  2. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Hi MamiJT

You have come to the right place. There are tons of relevant information about work from home that you find here.

Personally I would suggest you to explore affiliate marketing as it offers tremendous opportunity regardless of economic slowdown.
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

First off - congratulations on your pregnancy and wanting to be an at home mom.

You might want to try using places like Squidoo and blogs to build more pages for the search engines and also to get traffic to your myspace site...

A good way to make some quick cash is always Ebay. [​IMG] Especially if you are close to the city where you can pick up stuff cheap at yard sales, etc...

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online but it will not happen overnight..... but I have found Ebay and affiliate marketing to be a great combo. [​IMG]
  4. tonymullins69

tonymullins69 New Member

hi my name is tony mullins and there are a lot of affiliate programs that are free and and they all just about go through clickbank so if i was you i would just go ahead and sign up with clickbank so that out of the way and look for the free website affiliate programs i do pretty good with and they cost nothing to start so good luck
  5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Hi MamiJT,

welcome to the forum, glad to have u here. hope u can share your bussiness info here.. [​IMG]
  6. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Hi MamiJT,

Welcome to the forum! I have to agree that affiliate marketing can be a great option to make some good money and it is a lot of fun!

Let me know if I can help!

TSF
  7. coffee

coffee New Member

Hi JoAnn,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulation on your pregnancy.

What was your business?
  8. lilmama0500

lilmama0500 New Member

Mr Mullins,

You mention free affiliate marketing programs and Im curiouse as to where I can find these. I am a single mother whose persuing my BA and working but having trouble making ends meet and lookin g for a way to make a decent income from home so I can be with my children more. any info or suggestions would be great, Thank you

Wendy
  9. BigD

BigD New Member

Hi lilmama0500,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy.

There are many affiliate marketing programs out there - check out signatures in the forum.

The program I am with does have a free option to have a look at the business to see if its the business for you, then there are other programs which you have to pay up front to join.

It's really just a case of getting a feel for what feels right for you so have a look around.
  10. BigD

BigD New Member

Apologies lilmama0500 & MamiJT got your circumstances mixed up, but welcome and the above reply applies to both anyway.[​IMG]
  11. happywife

happywife Gold Member

lilmama0500: You mention free affiliate marketing programs and Im curiouse as to where I can find these. I am a single mother whose persuing my BA and working but having trouble making ends meet and lookin g for a way to make a decent income from home so I can be with my children more. any info or suggestions would be great, Thank you
    Most affiliate marketing programs are free to join. Some will only approve you if you have a website to promote their products, but there are plenty that do not have that requirement if you want to try affiliate marketing without a website (article marketing, etc.).

Tony mentioned Clickbank.com which specializes in digital products, particularly ebooks. You can sign up to clickbank for free and browse through the marketplace to look for "products" that you can promote. You create your own personalized affiliate links so that sales can be tracked and you can earn commissions from the sales.

It's not quick and easy to make money online, but it is definitely possible. There are some free ebooks and courses that you can read to help you get a better understanding of how it's done.

Blessings,
    Angie
  12. iaara

iaara New Member

As there are many people advised Affiliate Marketing is a good way to earn and also to keep you busy. Once you've created your website, here are a few solutions to host it.

There are many many hosts out there, so here's a link to good free host, and one to a Green host, who plants trees for each new customer. Why not?

All the best for the new family.