I'm a newbie here but I'll share with you who I am

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by mlegaspi, Jun 6, 2012.

1. mlegaspi

mlegaspi New Member

Hi everyone!

I just joined today and so far I'm loving it! I'm trying to figure out why I can't send any PMs. Does anyone know?

Anyway, my name is Melanie Legaspi and I live in Hawaii. I love it here but sometimes the cost of living here is way too much. Did you know a decent house here cost about half a million? And a mansion here can cost up to $10 million? Crazy!

I got started online back in 2005 after some failed start ups and struggled online for four years! This year was a huge turn around for me and I'm finally making it. My blog has reach its rank in the 1 million area and one of my keywords ranked first page on Google! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Now ask yourself this, "how bad do you want to succeed?"

I joined this forum to help other people and to share my past mistakes.

Feel free to connect with me.

Melanie
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

4. Laura Burke

Laura Burke New Member

Hi Melanie, nice to meet you! You evidently learned a lot from the failed startups! Good going.

I'd love to see Hawaii someday.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

6. Ritu Anand

Ritu Anand Member

Hi Melanie,

Wow, Hawaii!!! That's one place I've always wanted to visit. Lucky you, living there aside from the expense must be awesome. Good for you! I would love to learn what you have learnt in the last 4 years. Have sent you my link in facebook.:)