I'm actually sick of it.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Margo Tuul, Nov 3, 2010.

1. markdudek New Member

jgthomas: Hi Markdudek,

I see you join the Chris Farrell Membership forum.....how do you like the program....

Hello there!
    Thank you for asking about Chris Farrell Membership. Can I just say that I spent several years trying to find out "How to do Internet Marketing" with not much success. All I wanted was for someone to show me, a newcomer, in simple, straightforward steps how to set up a web business. All the stuff I paid for previously didn't work as it was either poorly conceived with information missing, or was just rubbish strategies with no thought gone into it other than trying to make a fast buck from people like me. So I was starting to feel useless when it came to IM!

By chance, I found Chris Farrell on the web. He's an English guy (like me) and is one of the most sincere, friendly, helpful people you could ever wish to meet. He used to be a radio presenter, so he has a great step-by-step video tuition style, but most importantly - he REALLY wants to help. He's in it first to help people, THEN to make money so he has the same ideals as me. He only started three years ago and he's done very well - he now lives in Beverly Hills CA!

The forum is very friendly and helpful (like this one) and there are techies on Chris' staff who will help with any technical problems.

So in summary, Chris Farrell is the real deal and I can confidently recommend his site, particularly for newcomers who know very little about computers, the web, marketing, and so on. (Otherwise I wouldn't promote it).

Please feel free to pm me if there's anything more you'd like to know about it, and I'll do my best to answer!

Kind regards,
    Mark.