I'm Looking for a New MLM To JOIN

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by GavinStephenson, Sep 6, 2008.

1. GavinStephenson

GavinStephenson New Member

Are there any in pre launch. I have been marketing for a while now i have my own product and i am thinking about joining a MLM business.

Please let me know which one you are with so i can have a look.

I found that in these business you need to be a solution to the 97% that are having issues. When you are a solution to the problem it puts you straight into the 3% that win

2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Gavin,

Have you found what you are looking for yet?

Becky

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am sure you could google pre-launch mlm companies and come up with gobs of them - there is quite a bit if stuff that comes up.

Me personally - I would rather go with something tried and proven than to go with pre-launch and have to rebuild every few years.[​IMG]

4. Mikeyp

Mikeyp New Member

Hi Gavin

I replied to your post telling you what MLM program i was with in fact i am affiliated with over 12 programs.

Anyway the moderators here did not approve my reply because they said it was self promotion.

What i will say is if you are considering joining an MLM company which i personally think is a great idea, you should look at joining an Automated system.

A system that does most of the work for you and can help you generate massive downlines.

anyway hope you find what you are looking for.

5. Mikeyp

Mikeyp New Member

Go with an Automated sponsoring system it is the only way to succeed in any MLM Biz, i struggled for years before using an automated sponsoring system.

6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

The quality of the product or service offered is important

7. alexa

alexa New Member

You know, many people think that prelaunches are just about the top priority to avoid. When you look at how few network marketing companies survive their first couple of years, many want to avoid anything not yet tried and tested. It's pretty hard to do due diligence on a new company. Possibly the single most important thing to know about a company before joining is whether the public's buying their products because they want them, not just distributors buying them on hype, excitement and earnings promises. Otherwise they won't get far at all.

8. 1billion

1billion New Member

GavinStephenson: Are there any in pre launch. I have been marketing for a while now i have my own product and i am thinking about joining a MLM business.

Please let me know which one you are with so i can have a look.

Hi, GavinStephenson
    There happens to be a prelaunch going on right now, it's a new health product, this will be the new wave of nutrition, why? This product is designed so the body can absorb 100% of the nutrients vs. other products only 10% is absorb. You can read more about it.

In 60 to 90 day they are going to do a nation wide advertisement, T.V. commercials, infromercials,magazines, etc.. so imagine that, they will be doing the advertising for US, right now is the time to join, you can give the local businesses such Gyms, Health Food stores in your area a HEADS UP on the product, let them know about this product before it announced NATION WIDE! They can either sign up under you to buy it at whole sale or at retail if they don't sign up, either way you will make money. They can stock up on it & the day it is announced people who want the product can easily go & purchase it.

To join & to qualify for commissions, 1st purchase a prelaunch special, 2nd Get on Autoship, there are 3 packages to choose from, 3rd personally enroll 2 people, one on your left side & one on your right. That's it your ready to recieve income.

NO MORE PAPER CHECKS!! HOORAY!!
    All commission qualified Team Members will receive a personalized MasterCard/Debit card. A Convenient Pay Card is a huge improvement over traditional paper checks which take a week or longer to receive in the mail and 5 to 10 days to clear, no more waiting for your money!

On my team I am helping my team members get commission qualified. For example, I have my 2 personals, John on my left & Lisa on the right, now I have 4 new people who want to join, I will put 2 below Lisa & 2 below John, now they are qualified to receive commission. In order to give them their 2 personals I have to use Lisa & John's MENTOR #, because if I use my MENTOR # it wouldn't benefit them, & the way I'm doing it, it will benefit all of us, & we will keep growing evenly & fairly. So I tell my Team Members if they know of people who want join our team to contact me 1st so I can give them a members MENTOR # so they can sign up under them. This is not a QUICK GET RICH SCHEME!! It takes time & commitment & the only commitment I ask of you is to stay active on autoship as I will be working in getting your 2 personals.

Warm Regards,
    1billion[​IMG]

9. GatorMark

GatorMark New Member

Gavin,
    From the research I have done a pre-launch Network Marketing company is not the way to go. What many of them do is collect your contact information and never actually launch the program. What they do is sell your information to another company for big bucks.

Some of the keys to success are learning how to build a business on limited funds, because the people you sponsor will most likely be doing it part time. The next thing is to learn how to successfully sponsor people who will stick with the program, while you provide the training and support they need. [​IMG]

10. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Great Point Alexa,
    HOWEVER, if you have the money and have been around enough to feel comfortable with a company and product then you can become a VENUTRE MLMer. You might lose out in the end, which is why I said you have to have the money to "invest".

No MLM is certain, even those that have been around, from what I know and have read about GavinS I would imagine him seasoned enough to make an informed decision on NEW opportunities.

You have to remember that even stable, time tested MLM companies have to have their first customers.

I definitely would not recommend becoming a VENUTRE MLMer till you have a few under your belt as sometimes the support is just not there.

That being said Gavin I can't remember if you've looked into GDI or not. The money is definitely there and if you haven't signe dup yet might I suggest The SpiderWeb Marketing system for it. (System is free; GDI is $10 a month, $100 bonuses for every 5 people you bring into your down line in a week.)

With your experience I would think you could hit the ground running with this.

11. oldbuddy

oldbuddy New Member

I have been in the same MLM for a couple of years and don't feel bad at all that I no longer make a profit. The truth of the matter is I love the product and would buy it anyway, so I just consider my handful of distrubutors as a discount.

Bottom line, make sure you like what you get on it's own merit.

12. DHL

DHL New Member

Gavin,
    I think you need to find a product that you believe in and are passionate about. People will be drawn to your enthusiasm, and want to follow your lead. You also need a company that is truly "ground floor" because once it becomes "overexposed" it becomes very hard to promote. I see that you are in Great Britian, and one of the MLM companies i'm involved with is a global technology company. It is taking off by storm in the U.K. and it is slated to be the leader in face to face communications. I have been with it just over a year, and i absolutely love it, and it is BY FAR the best communication tool i have ever seen!

DHL

13. unselfishguy

unselfishguy Guest

Your timing is perfect. I know a hot travel business that's creating a buzz all over the Internet. This coming October, they will be launched globally to over 200 countries worldwide. The best part is we are using a team building system that ensures everyone (and I really mean all team members) gets results. If you take the tour for this team building system, you should be able to see me under the "Our Business" section of the tour [​IMG]

14. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

I know it's hard to find the right company to join. I've been doing my own little research for sometime now and I believe I found THE ONE. Tried so many and have failed because I did not have the team support I expected. I just joined it and will work on it and see how it is before I announce my biz.

15. DomainLoco

DomainLoco New Member

A simple message if you want to join anything...

Google everything everything everything and everything!
    Make sure you ask as many questions as possible
    Don't let ANYONE pressure you
    Don't take out loans to pay for the opportunity.
    Don't buy leads.
    Don't quit your job
    Don't stop investigating until you see both pros and cons of the opp.
    READ READ READ

And be educated.

16. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I suggest the Cooperative Marketing model to everyone so those under you also have the opportunity to do well whether they are recruiters or not. You have two ways to earn, one where you can just purchase customers with the company getting them and doing all the follow up - which is the Cooperative Marketing componet, then you also can have the MLM type part by referring other business affiliates.

Whatever you do, there is the usual need to look at the years in business, having areputable product that will sell itself with or without an opportunity, the integrity of the owners, the longevity potential, the quality of customer service and the ability to call and email for assistance.

17. westfam11

westfam11 Member

annadenise: I suggest the Cooperative Marketing model to everyone so those under you also have the opportunity to do well whether they are recruiters or not. You have two ways to earn, one where you can just purchase customers with the company getting them and doing all the follow up - which is the Cooperative Marketing componet, then you also can have the MLM type part by referring other business affiliates.

Cooperative Marketing is amazing. It is so innovative. It takes
    50% of the work off of you (getting and following up with customers) and gives you time to do the other 50% of the business (finding others who want to do the same).

Becky

18. GavinStephenson

Can some give a list of MLMs.. Been lookin everywhere cant find a BIG LIST of all the BIG MLM Companys

19. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Ask yourself how are you going to get customers?
    How are you going to build your downline?
    Is your company already branded in the media which makes for an easier sell?

A company that is going to give you customers for FREE via $80 million spent on infomercials gets my vote every time. Plus you get to get in the best shape of your life.

20. GavinStephenson

I am actually just looking for a business to join. I think i have found one. Called Success University. I know how to market already ive been marketing my own product but i want to get into network marketing.

Has anyone got a list of MLMs Cant find one anywhere .. A BIG LISTjeffathome: Ask yourself how are you going to get customers?
    How are you going to build your downline?
    Is your company already branded in the media which makes for an easier sell?