I'm Looking for a New MLM To JOIN

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by GavinStephenson, Sep 6, 2008.

1. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

To make money in this industry I believe you should have 3-4 cash flow streams so you can adapt to your prospect. Different strokes for different folks. I am in a gas rebate mlm, a voice broadcasting lead generation business, and two big ticket companies, one in travel and one in education.

I know that what works for one lead wont work for the other. In my 5 years working from home I have realized this lesson and it is very powerful to place people where you think they might have the best chance of success.

2. DHL

DHL New Member

I agree, IBUZZMENTOR,

I used to think that was spreading myself to thin, but i don't believe that anymore. In today's economy our "plan B" is becoming our "plan A". I'm currently involved with "4" different companies all different from eachother. If i can be somewhat successful in ALL of them, i would be in excellent shape! One i have been involved with for about a year, the rest are fairly new. The great thing about MLM's, (if you work them right) once you get them "up and running" with some good business partners, they kind of run themselves, to a point, which opens up some time for other business opportunities. You are absolutely right, what works for one person, doesn't necessarily work for the other. That's why you have to stay diversified.

DHL

3. Couchie

Couchie New Member

Hi,

I looked for ages to find the right one for me, and I did finally
    find that business, it is fully automated for us so we can concentrate
    on building our business. The support is excellant, with brilliant products that are helping my family and customers no end.

Good Luck [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Savvie

Savvie New Member

GavinStephenson: Can some give a list of MLMs.. Been lookin everywhere cant find a BIG LIST of all the BIG MLM Companys

Gavin~ I found Npros.com useful while I was researching options of what all was out there. Might be worth looking at.
    Also, some people like MLMrankings.com

Careful with "big" MLM's as they may already be saturated, giving you a load of competition. Remember to completely research any company before joining.

5. Casper

Casper New Member

Savvie: Gavin~ I found Npros.com useful while I was researching options of what all was out there. Might be worth looking at.
    Also, some people like MLMrankings.com

Careful with "big" MLM's as they may already be saturated, giving you a load of competition. Remember to completely research any company before joining. Thank you so much for this link I'm also looking for another business to join so this site look really great as they have a list of businesses by category, I'm with MPM & I really like the idea of shopping online as I do this quite a bit living in a small rural area I find it very handy I will list a couple more sites that I found & if anyone can give me some advice on what's & what's not that would be fantastic.

1: BigCoop.com
    2: Retire on Spending (ROS)
    3: OC Rebates
    4: America's Future
    5: ASN (dba) American Shoppers Network
    6: Discount Home Shopping Club (DHS)

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm from Australia so if I can do one of these from my country that would be fantastic & feel free to PM me.

6. Savvie

Savvie New Member

Hi Casper~ Have you checked out BigCrumbs.com?

A lot of us who used to be with MPM made the switch. Free to join. Rebates are much higher and it includes eBay discounts. No monthly purchase required to stay in. They are always on time with payments, and no debit card is needed to get paid. They are well organized and the staff is awesome.

And yup, they are available in Australia.

7. Casper

Casper New Member

Savvie: Hi Casper~ Have you checked out BigCrumbs.com?

A lot of us who used to be with MPM made the switch. Free to join. Rebates are much higher and it includes eBay discounts. No monthly purchase required to stay in. They are always on time with payments, and no debit card is needed to get paid. They are well organized and the staff is awesome.

And yup, they are available in Australia. Hey thanks for that tip I'll check it out do you know anything about Retire on Spending (ROS), The reason I'm asking is because I could see myself having a little bit of a business portfolio with these kinds of businesses.

8. alexa

alexa New Member

Casper: I could see myself having a little bit of a business portfolio with these kinds of businesses.

The only thing I'd say to you, Casper, is look really carefully at the hours of work people are doing in return for the total incomes they've made over a period of time. I suspect that with some opportunities (and I'm certainly not criticising any individual opportunity specifically here) it's easy to put in a lot of work and find yourself 6 months later having earned less than you would have done serving in McDonald's for the same number of hours.

9. Casper

Casper New Member

alexa: The only thing I'd say to you, Casper, is look really carefully at the hours of work people are doing in return for the total incomes they've made over a period of time. I suspect that with some opportunities (and I'm certainly not criticising any individual opportunity specifically here) it's easy to put in a lot of work and find yourself 6 months later having earned less than you would have done serving in McDonald's for the same number of hours. Thanks for the advice I have put a lot of work into MPM so I'd like to keep it going & the way you can market the business is just great, I really like BigCrumbs.com & I will make this as my second business as you say there is so much work you can do.

10. GavinStephenson

GavinStephenson New Member

Savvie: Also, some people like MLMrankings.com

Thank mlm rankings is great very useful thanks for sharing.

11. Savvie

Savvie New Member

Casper: Thanks for the advice I have put a lot of work into MPM so I'd like to keep it going & the way you can market the business is just great, I really like BigCrumbs.com & I will make this as my second business as you say there is so much work you can do.

I only mentioned BigCrumbs since you said you enjoy shopping online, as the rebates are better than MPM. Both MPM and BigCrumbs would take quite a bit of time and effort to bring in some money~ so I don't know that I would consider either an actual 'business' income. Although a few people have done fairly well, for most, it's just extra spending money.

BigCrumbs helped me to "get my feet wet" when I first went into MLM, but most of all I enjoy it for the great discounts and really nice people.

I'm not familiar with ROS, maybe someone else would have info on that.

edit to add: Think carefully about having a shopping business portfolio. It seems you would end up competing with yourself and spreading your earnings thin depending on where you shopped. It can be hard enough building a downline with one mall, let alone several, but I could be wrong.

Good luck!

12. Casper

Casper New Member

Savvie: I only mentioned BigCrumbs since you said you enjoy shopping online, as the rebates are better than MPM. Both MPM and BigCrumbs would take quite a bit of time and effort to bring in some money~ so I don't know that I would consider either an actual 'business' income. Although a few people have done fairly well, for most, it's just extra spending money.

BigCrumbs helped me to "get my feet wet" when I first went into MLM, but most of all I enjoy it for the great discounts and really nice people.

I'm not familiar with ROS, maybe someone else would have info on that.

edit to add: Think carefully about having a shopping business portfolio. It seems you would end up competing with yourself and spreading your earnings thin depending on where you shopped. It can be hard enough building a downline with one mall, let alone several, but I could be wrong.

Good luck!Thanks for the advice I live in a very small rural area & many of us here like to shop online simply because the nearest major town is 1 hour away so that's a good angle you can market your business on, I had a shopping website through ebiz-u.com & they did a really great website for me but the reason I left was because Amazon would not ship certain products to some locations which totally stuffed up my marketing plans. I even tried to find an alternative to Amazon but with no luck so I was quite upset when I left e-biz-u because they were really good to me but they understood my problem & they said if I was ever wanting to come back to them I was more than welcome to.

13. time2prosper

time2prosper New Member

Hi Gavin,
    I have tried dozens of businesses over the past year, mostly MLM and wasn't successful at all. I have been reading a lot that MLM is not the way to go anymore. Do you really want to have to depend on others to help build your income? You received awesome advice here!! These people are incredible! This is my first post and I am so proud to be around helpful, like minded people. I wish you the best of luck in whatever endevour you finally choose.
    All my best,
    Debbie [​IMG]

14. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

Or you could go to dsa.org they have a large list you can start with, good luck

Michelle

15. rkennedy

rkennedy New Member

MLM's are like any other business, you have to put into them what you want to get out of them. There are some good launches out there.
    Rich

16. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

Although online shopping may be needed in your area, the problem is, few make any money on these online malls as there are just too many of them already, and unless you coupld get to the top of search engines, how would you ever hope to reach those in your town, as example.

It is important to identify recession proof businesses given the economy, so although online shopping is strong due to the higher gas prices, ultimately, sales are trending lower on all but essential goods and services. The bottom line is to identify products or services offering real value, and stay with essentials, not the luxuries most are cutting back on.

Success to all, Mike

17. Casper

Casper New Member

WARRANTIES4LESS: Interesting,

Although online shopping may be needed in your area, the problem is, few make any money on these online malls as there are just too many of them already, and unless you coupld get to the top of search engines, how would you ever hope to reach those in your town, as example.

It is important to identify recession proof businesses given the economy, so although online shopping is strong due to the higher gas prices, ultimately, sales are trending lower on all but essential goods and services. The bottom line is to identify products or services offering real value, and stay with essentials, not the luxuries most are cutting back on.

Success to all, Mike That might be true but if you promote yourself as a local business then people will tend to support you.

18. promlmer

promlmer New Member

I know of an MLM, two years old and still ground floor, gourmet beef, pork, chicken, fish, seafood, deserts, coffee delivered to your front door in dry ice coolers direct from the manufacturer, never been done before that paid distributors 70% of company gross revenue their first year. The pay plan residual income is compressed eight levels with unlimited residual income benefits as well. Coding money is paid once the new distributor makes their first product sale or purchase (remember it's food). Company wide profit sharing pools and "no breakage" makes the pay plan the largest in history. The food market is dry ice ship to home market where the competition did $3 Billion last year, but no one is network marketing. We are the first in an emerging market. I say emerging market because the dry ice ship to home food market is a small fraction of the $1.2 Trillion annual U.S. food market. The company is debt free and profitable everyday. The owners have built downlines bigger than most U.S. cities in two previous MLM's where they were distributors. In fact, two of the owners walked away from their previous company where they had 90% of the company's downline to start this company as owners. The third owner has helped start and run over 130 MLM's over the last thirty years as a non-owner vendor of internet technology, shipping/delivery and legal consulting. This one is a perfect storm.

19. chera72

chera72 New Member

If you are looking for an MLM I will share with you some of the things I have learned over the years.
    1. Choose a product or plan that is affordable for the long haul and that you intend to continue because you love it.
    2. Don't go into debt! if the company requires you to purchase large quantities of product to trip a check, activate centers, have product on hand RUN from it.
    3. If the only way you can collect a check is by purchasing $100 worth of products a month or it is running a 1/3, 2/3 rule so you have to buy a case in order to get paid you won't make any money. One leg always grows better than the other.
    I have been involved with these companies and in the end they make the money and I get tons of product stock piled.
    Research anything and everything you are thinking of doing.
    Pre launches are not a great thing. Every company starting out has problems getting enough product which frustrates new members. They always go through revamping and enhancing either or both the plans and products.

There is money to be made if you approach MLMs wisely. I have found a great product that is affordable, is something I buy every month already and it costs less than the stores sell it. I don't have to purchase cases of product and I make money every month.

So it is possible if you do your research. Good luck

20. znapua

znapua New Member

I am involved with a liquid nutritional company that has only 50,000 distributors & is currently the fastest growing company in network marketing history. The company is 100% debt free and is being funded by a billion dollar brand maker. His name is Bill Farley & has built billion dollar brands including Jordache, Fruit of the Loom, & Christian Dior to name a few. The comp plan pays residual income 9 levels deep and a monthly bonus that goes infinity deep among 6 other ways to get paid. It also has the endorsement of the Chopra Center for well being. They say timing is everything. Has anyone heard of Zrii. I would love to hear what you think. [​IMG]