I'm Looking for a New MLM To JOIN

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by GavinStephenson, Sep 6, 2008.

1. znapua

znapua New Member

Have you heard of Zrii? They just opened in Mexico a couple weeks ago. There is a huge founders bonus that continues to pay for the life of the company. Right now they are in pre-pre-launch & you can enroll & build your business for free until pre-launch in January when you will start your auto shipment & start receiving commissions. It is a hot market right now enrolling 2300 people so far. In the U.S. there are 50,000 as of this month. The timing, endorsement, & funding is unheard of and will take this company to a billion dollars in 3 years.

2. rkennedy

rkennedy New Member

I'm taking advantage of talking on my cell phone, you can too.

3. Wanderlust

Wanderlust New Member

GavinStephenson: Are there any in pre launch. I have been marketing for a while now i have my own product and i am thinking about joining a MLM business.

Please let me know which one you are with so i can have a look.

I found that in these business you need to be a solution to the 97% that are having issues. When you are a solution to the problem it puts you straight into the 3% that win

Gavin,
    What is your goal in joining a new online business? How much income per month are you looking to generate and how soon? Then ask yourself how many teammates in your team and how many sales per months will be required to reach that target. Are you willing to wait 2-3 or even 5 years to reach $10K a month? Or are you looking for something that can get you to that level in less than 6 months with only a handful of teammates? Next big question you should ask yourself is how much starting capital will you have available? Lets get real: a real lucrative business requires to some extent a starting capital.

Perhaps not like a brick and mortar business where hundreds of thousands of $ are required as start up capital, the beauty with online businesses is that with about $5K you can start in a big ticket bizz and be in profits within 30-60 days. The beauty with big ticket opportunities is that you dont need a team of hundreds and waiting a few years to build such ateam in the first place to make meaningful money. With the big ticket bizz, even with a handful of people on your team, say 4-5 people each making a couple of sales at $1K a pop, you are doing quite nice. Global Resorts Network or GRN is one such business with a phenomenal stand alone product and a killer pay plan where you can find more info about them not only on these forums but also on the links on my signature.

Again, bottom line is for you to ask yourself the questions I mentioned at the beginning of my post. Once you have answered these questions, then you can head towards the right direction based on your goals, time frame and capital.

Any more question, just ask.

4. MommaGoose

MommaGoose New Member

Why exactly do you want to join a network marketing business?

Momma Goose

5. aandrews

aandrews Member

Good question

And as you can see, lot's of answers. I wrote an article about choosing an income opportunity on Squidoo. I encourage you to read it for some sound balanced advice:

Go to http://www.squidoo.com
    Once that is in your address bar, add incomeopportunity

6. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Some start ups work out good, others don't. However whatever program one does they need to know how to successfully marketing online. And even if you know how, the education of those you introduce to your program is very important in order to have continue success and growth. Best of wishes to all, as MLM is a good thing.

7. mlmmillionaire

mlmmillionaire New Member

I hit the top position in my mlm company in 16 months, and earn a very high income. I believe you can do an established company and still make money (mine was 27 years old when I started). However, I also know of another MLM that is 19 months new and people are making a lot of money, company has very well-known financial backers, great products, and fast upfront money/income. So, with anything in life, do your homework, call a few of the top distributors, and ALWAYS sign up under a successful distributor in the company! Best of luck to you!

8. Wyoming David

Wyoming David New Member

I agree with some way to automate your sponsoring. Then you can spend your valuable time with those who step up to the plate, and are willing to do what needs to be done to succeed.

My 2 cents

D

9. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hey Gavin,

If you're still looking for a new business to join I'm with a company that just launched literally days ago. Shoot me a private message for more info or click my 1st link below in signature line.

10. robertahill

robertahill New Member

If there is anyone else out there interested in a new MLM to join - I recommend finding one that is first in soft launch (hard to find I understand) or prelaunch (also a challenge but not as hard). Joining on that is established can work if you work at it, but it is kind of like taking the trip after most everyone else has been.

Then of course check out all the other criteria that has been so well discuss on these forums - product, leadership, integrity, compensation package, training etc.

I joined one that goes full launch in January 2009 and I am fortunate enough to be fourth in downline from the top.

11. timflowers

timflowers New Member

Pre-launch isn't critically important. Some people will disagree with that, but I'd prefer to be with a company that has been in business long enough that I'm not worried about the commission checks bouncing!

Look for quality products, solid effective marketing materials, and a low price point for new sign-ups.

Tim Flowers

12. BigD

BigD New Member

Just wondering if you have found what you were looking for yet?

13. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I would visit with HomeBizMama here in this forum.
    I believe she is very knowledgeable with MLM's.

Victoria[​IMG]

14. easierway

easierway New Member

Hi Gavin,

Just wondering if you found what you were looking for yet?

15. broke no more

broke no more New Member

Hi Gavin...if you do a search you will find a ton of mlm. It is going to be time consuming to find a good one (the one thats right for you). It takes time, but there are some good ones out there. The ones with the autoresponders are best like others have said. I love network marketing. Its always exciting to see a message that you have a new signup! Good luck!

16. BigCash247

BigCash247 New Member

Hey Gavin...

Should you go with a company in pre-launch or an established company?

This is probably what you want to think about...

Speaking from experience, I've been with BOTH types and was blessed to be able to generate 5-figures a month with both...

But each had its own set of advantages and disadvantages...

A company in pre-launch gives you the ability to "get in first" and be at the groundfloor. Depending on the comp plan (binary, matrix, etc.), you may be able to position yourself to sit atop a ton of volume or future volume. Also, companies in prelaunch are usually more flexible as they are still in putting things together... Also, depending on your position, you can influence some of the decisions and the direction of the company. The downside is it's very unstable. Also, compensation plans are usually changing constantly as well... Oh yeah... the company can go out of business LOL.... It's risky but can have a huge payoff if assuming the company stays in business!

An "established" company's advantages is it already has a track record and more than likely is pretty rock solid so you don't have to worry about it crumbling... BUT the downside is most companies older than 5-8 years have gone through their big momentum phase already.. where most of its top earners made their fortunes and built their groups... And now the company is plateau-ing... still a good opportunity but not the same as in the momentum phase...

Make no mistake about it though... You can be succesful in either one.. if you have the work ethic, the right attitude, a solid system and love your people you can make it anywhere.

Just my two cents... don't everybody kill me... LOL

Jaime

17. Total Health

Total Health New Member

Hi Gavin and everyone else,

I would think by now you have found you're new MLM. Looking at all the comments you received some great advice, don't think I could give more.

I did do some research on soft-launch MLM companies about two months ago. One because I am new to network marketing and was pushed to put a lot of money into a MLM already around for 4 years. I did make some money from them, but I often thought "What if I could have gotten in at the top? and How could I have done that?" The MLM I joined had many restrictions...I did not like that. So I learned more about network marketing, because I do like doing it.

I found a new MLM that soft-launched September 2008 and will pre-launch January 2009 and it has all the qualitities I was looking for. It is also in the health and wellness industry. State of the Art technology and it will be Global.

No Pills..NO Juice..NO Creams..No Drugs..Safe for All Ages...

Best of luck!

18. jill324

jill324 New Member

I clicked on someone's site "no more headaches". User name couche? It went to some 4healthdirect site. I was going to request information on joining....but wanted to be sure this person got the credit. Please email me your username or ID.

19. jaynen

jaynen New Member

Look at the industry
    http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2008-12-1202-008.shtml

Then look for a company... cough, cough... ACN

[​IMG]

...just saw that today.

[Post edited - Admin]

20. BigCash247

BigCash247 New Member

Besides looking into the industry... Make sure you look at:

- Products