I'm looking for a new way to make a living

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by frankykeys, Nov 8, 2006.

1. phyllisann39

phyllisann39 New Member

could you please tell me more
  2. cebarber2

cebarber2 New Member

I very much enjoy the challenge of matching clients looking for a franchise opportunity, be it brick and mortar or home based, with the business that specifically meets their needs, passions, and skill set. There is great satisfaction in locating someone's ideal business...and my services are free to the client.
  3. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

There is a difference between deciding to find work from home and starting a home buses business.

One pays wages and the other is entrepreneurial. Even if you know the difference, understand that making money online is extremely HARD.

Those who say otherwise are not saying the truth.

I make a lot of money easily. Because I know how. Easy does not mean instantly. There is a difference.

Nothing happens instantly when it comes to acquiring wealth.

Lottery perhaps!
  4. robinku

robinku New Member

I knew nothing about affiliate marketing, adsense or SEO tactics before I actually decided to read and learn. I wish I started years earlier, but hey it's never too late.

Since I made the move to get educated , I have formed my own business that is steadily growing.

Cheers for now.
  5. emmakelly

emmakelly New Member

I have been internet marketing for 6 months after coming across a company on the internet. They provided me with my website (i have 4 now) and as i was completely new to it i have received lots of support. I get regular training over the phone and also face to face if i wish.
    I am now making good money and am so glad i made the initial phonecall as i have never looked back.
  6. HappyHamster

HappyHamster New Member

Right now I am with a program that seams to be working for me. Its not allot of money at first but I am about 50-100 a day or week depends on how much effort i put forth. I have tried alot of programs that have let me down, this one is easy and its not hard to follow at all. I hope that you will take a look at it. Best of Luck
  7. andrewsimon

andrewsimon New Member

If you are willing to work from your home then start by doing some research on the internet and find a perfect work at home opportunity. There are lots of ways where you can find the best opportunity; the only thing is you must have some idea about it. So with proper guidance, hard work and little effort you can be sure in finding a good work-at-home job and earn money from the comfort of your home.
  8. JennyRR

JennyRR New Member

I retired 5 months ago and havn't looked back. I could have carried on for another 5 years but the driving and sitting in traffic jams was getting me down so I just retired. I was lucky though, I had a friend who had already started working from home and she recommended this company in Wales.

I'm really pleased, I don't miss anything about the old company. Although I could use a computer I was totally confused by the marketing stuff and I was given my own tutor who talked me though everything step by step and my websites are doing great. I even went down to meet them all in Wales.

All I would say to anybody looking to work online, there are genuine companies out there - just be cautious.
  9. imapoopyhead

imapoopyhead New Member

There's always the good ol' cashing gifting scheme's, no tax [​IMG] You just have to do some advertising.
  10. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

Hi Jenny, I'm just over the welsh border (cheshire) and work from home - I have started my own website and have brilliant training which enables me to earn while I learn ! Definitely a huge bonus being able to ask those who are in the know when you have a problem or issue - and they are only at the end of the phone or I can visit if I need to.
  11. rkennedy

rkennedy New Member

Any working from home, online types or brick-and-mortar type always require effort and work from the get go. There is not any 'sign up here and sit back while the money rolls in' types a reality. Don't believe that there is something for nothing. You may have to give a little to gain a lot. Always dream big, believe they will happen, put the plan into action and watch what happens.
    Rich
  12. JennyRR

JennyRR New Member

I agree rkennedy, you do have to to work at it although I was earning within 3 days of the website going live.

With good tutoring and the support of a genuine company who want you to succeed, dreams can come true.
  13. cbrn

cbrn New Member

How in the world do you start a new thread by submitting a new post?? I can't see any link, button, or any any other way to do this! [​IMG] I know I'm coming off as very dumb, but so it goes.... I actually have looked.

cbrn
  14. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

cbrn: How in the world do you start a new thread by submitting a new post??

Go into a forum (Not an actual thread) and at the bottom, you will see "New Topic" and some text boxes where you can create the title and text for the new thread.
  15. BlueIce

BlueIce New Member

Well I hope 2 years on you have found a good income online.
  16. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Hi Frank,

I know what you're going through, you are getting a bit older and still stuck in the same place. My dad went through the same, but fortunately he's doing better now. First of all I just want you to know I'm not trying to sell you anything... Yes I do work from home, but that has nothing to do with what you are asking.

It does to a certain degree, but what you really want to know is if there is a legit way of making a living, something a bit more easy than carrying 100 lbs while going up the stairs. What you have to know is that there are tons of opportunities on the web, however there are also tons of scams. If you do a little research without buying anything right off the bat, then simply ask your self... does it make sense? could you see yourself doing that? will it be fun? if you think so, then that might just be the thing for you.

Here are some red flags when you look for money making opportunities online:

If you have to pay any sort of fee not including the original price of the program and possibly some webhosting... get out.

If they ask you to subscribe to anything other than perhaps an affiliate paying website... get out.

If it doesn't make sense to you but some John Doe did it... get out.

Some legitimate programs offer a money back guarantee... this is very good. The ones that offer that plus online support are even better. Like I said before, do some research... I don't want to seem harsh but this is not going to fall from the sky. Information is power my friend, and if you really look into this, you'll find your answer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and good luck in the future.

Emmanuel
  17. just4funoutlet

just4funoutlet New Member

I don't want to sell you on one idea, I also suggest staying away from get rich quick scams. I have researched many home business opportunities for myself and thought others could use this info. It's all free and I will continue to add more. Ideas include cleaning, concrete surfacing, freight brokering and much more. I hope this will be helpful to you, good luck.
  18. neilac

neilac New Member

Buy a leaf collector ($7k - $20K commercial). I have a buddy has 5 and makes over $50K per month in the leafy months, he's now in 3 states.
    It's a for sure bet.
    Neil
  19. smartnet

smartnet New Member

I know how you feel! I too am working too hard for my age(48). Driving a truck 14 hrs a day is really hard on my body. I'm looking at something now that looks really promising. I will let you know if it works.
  20. dscyphers

dscyphers New Member

Hi Frank,
    And all you other folks out there looking for a home business. The very first thing you must learn is forget about Money$$! If you let money drive you, you will spend a lot, searching. That's why only 3% make it in marketing. What do you like to do? what do you know something about? and are you willing to be committed? Everyone has a story to tell, people are looking and willing to pay for that information. You must be willing to invest some time and money in your search. Concentrate on one thing at a time. You can spend $1.00 up to $10,000.00 neither amount will guarantee you to be successful. Money is a by-product, it only reflects on what you do, not what you spend. If your niche is Fly Fishing, sell about Fly Fishing, you can sell the pole later. Ask questions, research, and get started.