I'm looking for a new way to make a living

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by frankykeys, Nov 8, 2006.

1. stanya_2015

stanya_2015 New Member

I earn money online as freelancer,
    that how i spend my spare time to earn extra cash.

2. mreb1010

mreb1010 New Member

Online Marketing is definately the way to go
    It is not easy. You will not make money overnight and you must put in the sweat equity
    Follow Pot Pie Girl online. She started in February, 2007 and is now making well over 6 figures a year.
    She is honest and helpful She rocks but she has worked damn hard to get to where she is today.
    As she says, Do for one year what others wont, Achieve in a lifetime what others can

3. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

stanya_2015: I earn money online as freelancer,
    that how i spend my spare time to earn extra cash.

Being a freelancer is also a great idea of earning big from home. You can make it full or part-time and you always manage your time working just a few steps from your bed. lol

4. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Jamel: Frank,

The first thing that I would like to say to you, is you can be, do
    and have more in your life. There are some real opportunities out there.
    I am not here to sell you on my opportunity. I will say, that you must
    ask yourself some questions. Do not look at the one that seems like it
    can pay you the most. Ask yourself, what do you honestly have a passion
    for? The money, will follow, trust me. If you ever want to make any
    serious money, you must first change the way you look at money, and
    success. Trust me, once I learned this ans started to apply these things, I
    have began to have the success, that I've always wanted to.

If all you are making is $300.00 a week right now, that is ok. Be
    happy that you have that coming in. I am not trying to Dr. Phil you or
    anything like that, I just want to help, however I can. If you would
    like to create a larger income for yourself, you can. it is not as hard
    as it seems to be. I used to think it was, then I changed my views and
    things have turned aound for me. No matter what company you decide to go
    with, you have my e-mail. Give me a holler anytime. I would be happy to
    help you out the best way that I can. When you are looking to start
    marketing a company, do not get sucked in to all of these internet
    marketing gurus and their systems. Some of the things that are out there on the internet are good. Just do your homework. Always remember systems, do not build relationships.

Best Wishes,
    Jamel W.
    RIGHT ON JAMEL!

5. ongtina

ongtina New Member

My advice is to start part time and not totally switch to online earnings. It takes time to begin earning a sum that's enough to feed and live decently. You can see the reviews of the different sites to see what is feasible for you.

6. everlonglp3

everlonglp3 New Member

This advice is easy and I'm very successful because of it.

GET A MENTOR!

7. Honest Income

Honest Income New Member

Hi Frank,
    I too like you have struggled most of my 52 years to earn a living doing construction related work. Definitely won't get rich unless you own the company you're working for. I have recently started my website and am trying to make a go at it. So far so good. So if an old fart like me can venture into a new realm in online marketing, so can you.
    Best of luck to you!

8. sjm2010

sjm2010 New Member

I am also looking for earning an income online. I am currently in rent arrears and in debt so really need to get this sorted. I have tried a few things but been scammed so reluctant 2 spend more money on something that doesnt work. Has anyone got any ideas or started something which was successful.

9. babyrats

babyrats New Member

I'm trying to make an income online and started with affilate marketing. with no buys yet (only been online for 3 days) I'm also looking for other ways to earn money online and tried IFB or IFW whatever its called but it doesn't seem to work for UK citizens. Anyone have suggestions of what else to look at.

Ive also signed up for payed forum posting.

10. wahgo

wahgo New Member

It takes time to make money online. It is through consistency and perseverance that you can make it work.

There are some really good systems out there if you look for them, but you also have to beware of the scams because there are PLENTY of them out there as well.

If you want to make a living online and work from home, then learn everything you can about it. If you have chosen to direct your efforts towards Affiliate Marketing, then learn from the gurus. If you want to sell items on eBay, then take in every tip and technique that you can. No matter what direction, focus all your energies to make it work.

There is a lot of free information out there if you take the time to search for it. There are also systems that are relevant and legitimate ways to make money online.

Don't get discouraged. It is possible if you give it a chance and enough time. It won't happen overnight but nothing ever worth pursuing does.

11. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

frankykeys
    I hope you have found something great online, once a person has something they enjoy and have a passsion for makes all the difference in the world. I love working from home and having the freedom to live. Take Care

12. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

babyrats
    When looking for marketing ideas, make sure you find a company that will allow you to get great training and support on how to market online, without the training it is extremely hard to get going. Hope your business is doing well. Remember to have a passion for what you are doing, this is the difference between success and failure. Take Care.

13. Flipper

Flipper New Member

I have been through a lot of scams but as said before you have to be paitent and peservere and always remember that you will not become a millionaire overnight, and make money for doing nothing.

Good Luck To You All.

14. steptoe7

steptoe7 New Member

I agree with much of what has been said here. Earning money from home is in many ways no different to earning money in any other way. There is an effort = outcome equation that you simply cannot avoid. You must put effort in to get something out. I've spent 20 years in home based business and tried hundreds of different ideas. For me home based publishing has always provided a constant source of income. Not enough to make me a millionaire, but enough to keep things ticking over.

15. JoeRollin

JoeRollin New Member

My recomendation is taking a good internet marketing online
    course You have to get people to your website to make money

16. hunterhill

hunterhill Guest

I basically have 2 companies online that work hand in hand. One is an MLM company that produces leads and the other one is an MLM company that has no competition and deals in Gold & Silver. You really need both to make ends meet. Without leads you have no opportunity to work with people and you best have a company that is a leader in MLM.

I chose this MLM because I don't have to deal with a product and at the end of the month I have as asset rather than empty containers.

Goodeal & Gooluck
    HHH

17. deloons

deloons New Member

So many people are into MLM these days, to a point where its getting difficult to decide which ones are legit! While there are are few that are real, Im guessing 90% of them are scams.

18. hunterhill

hunterhill Guest

That may be so; however, since they are monthly based you can't lose much. It is not like you are putting out thousands like you can with investments that bankers offer. And if you find out that it is a scam, you are out in a month.

I have been a real estate person and in sales for years and know that all businesses have the scams within them. By all means, research the backgrounds of the people who are the founders. However, also keep in mind that Nasdaq was started by the biggest scammer in history. Our senators scratch each other's back as though they are all blood brothers. So to say that MLM companies are 90% scams is just saying that you are living in a world that scams.

It would be hard to say that Avon, Herbalife, Tupperware and many others are scams.... so as a whole, they are businesses and just like any business - investor beware.

I like the background of the 2 companies that I am with. But, yes, if they turn out to be just flash in the fry pans, I can leave in a month.... or just lose one month's investment.

HHH

19. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

frankykeys
    There are plenty of Legitimate Work At Home Opportunities on the Internet, but you just have to be carefule and do your research. I have personally been SCAMMED numerous times from such companies and never made a dime. However, once you do find a Legitimate Business to be involved in, you will have to work and put forth some effort to see it work. Most Importantly.......NEVER GIVE UP! The right opportunity is out there. You just have to look for it.[​IMG]

20. kristen627

kristen627 New Member

Hi Frank,

Like many of the other posters said there are many work at home/ online opportunities out there. First and foremost you need to do your research on any business opportunity that you're considering. After you find something that you think will be a good fit for you, I'd start reading books that will motivate you and drive you to suceed. No one becomes a success overnight. It takes a lot of hard work and perseverance. If you decide you really want to make it happen YOU WILL!