I'm looking for a new way to make a living

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by frankykeys, Nov 8, 2006.

1. judgmentbuy

judgmentbuy New Member

I have an unusual way someone can make money - but SEO or by researching court records, some people find judgment leads and refer them to get paid.

2. mreese601

mreese601 Member

I agree you have to find a good system that works. And their is proof that it works. But also find something that you are passion about.

3. harrisonsmith

harrisonsmith New Member

You can earn extra money by working at home on internet easily.But you must have to learn it first that how you have to do it on the internet.Must get complete knowledge then you can earn upto 200$ a week.

4. Selling7116

Selling7116 New Member

There are alot things that you can do. I don't know if I would give up what am already doing because you are an expert in the field. If when you started years ago saying to your self that you want residual money you would be getting plenty of it by now. Since you have spent so long in the home repairing business. I would find a company that would pay me residuals for marking products. When you go the persons home you market the product tell them how much they need it and and make money doing it. So you use those last couple of years of roofing to start transitioning your self into another business that would pay you residual income.

5. neveenapink

neveenapink New Member

Working at home may not be hard physically but i can be hard mentally and emotionally. you really have to be motivated and work hard at whatever opportunity you find. You have to have patience most definitely. What do you like to do or what do you think you are interested in trying? I make money from home with surveys and assembling from home mostly, but what do you think is best for you? Something that somebody else is doing great with and making money at is not always what will be best for you. You have to find out what is best for you. I have 3 different sites that I make good money from and also 1 assemble company I work for. That is best for me but it may not be a good choice for somebody else. Some people make tons with affiliate marketing and blogging, well guess what I suck at it and would barely make 5 cents lol. I know this is repetitive but like I said what is best for "you"? You can PM if you need any tips or good sites that pay and that I have been paid for or simply create a thread and many people will post some good ones.

6. postamaka

postamaka New Member

arunkumarsuri
    Yeah That's right, I would also like to work at home and make some extra money for me and my familly members, just came up with the idea of writing articles but don't know where to start from, so If anyone could help with the idea, I'd be very glad and greatful. thank you

7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

postamaka: Yeah That's right, I would also like to work at home and make some extra money for me and my familly members, just came up with the idea of writing articles but don't know where to start from, so If anyone could help with the idea, I'd be very glad and greatful. thank you
    I just answered this question for someone else on this thread Freelance Questions so maybe you'd like to read that to get some ideas on where to begin.

Blessings,
    Angie

8. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

Hi Frank-

I believe you have made a wise decision to "be your own boss", as this is truly the only way you will ever have financial freedom.

With that being said, my suggestion would be to find out what you are passionate about. What kind of business do you want to have, is it selling products, meeting at coffee shops to show your business plan, running a business that is soley based on the interent? When you have found the type of business you want to become involved with, do your research, Google them for reviews, find out in they are registered with the BBB? Then, I would suggest connecting with people in that business that are already successful, and follow their lead.

One thing you MUST understand about home-based, MLM, or network marketing business's is that you HAVE to treat it like a brick and mortar business. The more effort you put into learning everying you can about your business, the better off you will be. It takes time to become successful, but if you set realistic goals, you WILL succeed.

The last thing I would suggest is to look carefully at the compensation plan, is it one that the average person can succeed with?

Best of luck to you in your transformation from hard labour to owning your own business, whether it be MLM, or some other kind.

9. Shanec

Shanec New Member

I agree Putter, if you stay with something that you already know and are interested in, it seems like less of something you have to do. The other thing to remember is that just like a brick and mortar business, it takes time and unfortunatley capital to start making a decent amount of money. Learn the skills required in whatever area you decide fits your style (MLM, IM, etc...) and just keep plugging away. If you read through the posts in this forum, you will see that it takes several months/years before people start making a decent income onlline.

10. Ron S

Ron S New Member

neveenapink: Something that somebody else is doing great with and making money at is not always what will be best for you. You have to find out what is best for you.
    Yes, I agree with you. Identify your expertise & find your niche is important. Meanwhile, open your eyes to the options available. Beware of online scams, aware of online business opportunities and learn how to exploit them!

11. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

I totally agree with an earlier post, you obviously have a great knowledge of construction, so why not put it all into words and create your own ebook to sell online. I'm sure there will be lots of eager people to buy it from you.

If your not sure how to get started though, then i would suggest doing a search for "ebook creation software", then "ecover creator software".

After you have written the ebook then search google for places to sell it, try "sell ebooks" or "sell my ebook" as search terms. This will be a lot easier than setting up your own website to sell it from.

If this all seems way out of your depth though, then you might want to hire someone to do it for you. You can try elance.com

12. carl

carl New Member

You should really explore online opportunities.

Although there are more scams than legit opportunities out there, when you do find one that you like and research it thoroughly to make sure it is legit, you will be pleasantly surprised at what you can achieve.

Beware of those that don't tell you how you will be making money up front, or those that aren't free or reasonable.

13. Fanciadance

Fanciadance Guest

Hi Frank,

Have you ever considered learning new skills that will enable you to make a living online. There are free course that you can take that help you to make $1000s online. [​IMG]

14. carl

carl New Member

There are tons of opportunities on this forum alone. Check out the ones that are free or close to it.

15. carl

carl New Member

What I've also found is that you've got to enjoy what you are doing. Otherwise, it won't last long.

Really start to look at opportunities that are free.

What have you got to lose?

16. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

frankykeys

I read your post and it hit home. I am currently in the construction biz, more specifically iron work, I'm 33 and have been at it since 22, I actually had about 9 years with just barely making enough for my bills, never having savings and ruining my credit. Along with the problems I started having at home it just became unbearable. Long story short, now I dominate my market on a local level, I built backlinks, have articles out there, etc, etc. In the past 3 months everything has changed drastically. I must admit, I mis-managed money, quoted projects wrong, and let the stress make me a different person all together. Now I'm a lot more organized and have learned to market my business and make money educating others to do the same. Do your research, I know its hard but take your time and make sure you commit 100%, otherwise you won't make money in or out of your home.

17. Biznurse

Biznurse New Member

Tim and I average to $15,000 monthly now (we've been with our company for nine years), but my recommendation to ANYONE looking is to find something that you are passionate about! Then building is FUN!!

One lesson I learned the hard way was NOT TO buy into HYPE..... and avoid ANYTHING with high start up costs (front end loading).

Good Luck!!!! BizNurse

18. aforrester

aforrester New Member

I work 9-5 as an Internet marketing consultant and one my client's, David Rosen, started his own business system. I've always wanted to know what he did and when he finally told me it was Network Marketing I was skeptical and shocked. Anyways, he found a way to not chase money but to have money chase him which is a different way at looking at life in general. As you consider other options keep network marketing in mind.

Best,
    Andre

19. MacDonald

MacDonald New Member

frankykeys
    Hi Frank! i really understand your predicament. But the truth is that there are no ready-made money online just as there are non in real life. But you have to really get determined and start working on something right for you. If you know not i recommend email sending jobs for you. They really work well and i am getting better pay from them. I sincerely welcome you whenever my opinion, help or guideline is needed.

20. mom4mam

mom4mam New Member

frankykeys
    I understand how you feel! I got lucky and found a work at home website that pointed me in the right direction. I do chat slaes and love it! I joined ucanwah to find it! I make about $18 an hr, sometmes it is more than $22 an hr. Your skill level will determine the companies to choose from. Good luck![​IMG]